Trump Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO OMAROSA!!!
clap.gif

She is owning the news cycles!
clap.gif

She is driving them crazy - they are wondering what else she has taped!
clap.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-no...-almost-certainly-unenforceable-22144cab9944/

If Trump thinks his non-disclosure agreement with Omarosa is binding, he better think again

There's this little thing called the First Amendment.
shocked.gif
giggle.gif
popcorn.gif

Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the reality show villain who, for some inexplicable reason, was given a senior position within the White House, has a new book out. It’s called “Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House,” so it doesn’t take a very stable genius to figure out that the book isn’t terribly complementary to Manigault-Newman’s former employer.

Among other things, the book reportedly accuses President Donald Trump of using racial slurs against African-Americans and people of Filipino descent, and it claims that Trump’s “mental state was so deteriorated that the filter between the worst impulses of his mind and his mouth were completely gone.”

https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-no...-almost-certainly-unenforceable-22144cab9944/

If Trump thinks his non-disclosure agreement with Omarosa is binding, he better think again

There's this little thing called the First Amendment.
shocked.gif
giggle.gif
popcorn.gif

Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the reality show villain who, for some inexplicable reason, was given a senior position within the White House, has a new book out. It’s called “Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House,” so it doesn’t take a very stable genius to figure out that the book isn’t terribly complementary to Manigault-Newman’s former employer.

Among other things, the book reportedly accuses President Donald Trump of using racial slurs against African-Americans and people of Filipino descent, and it claims that Trump’s “mental state was so deteriorated that the filter between the worst impulses of his mind and his mouth were completely gone.”
Man forget this heifer...she is already giving him a way out talking about his mental state. This may be another game for her and him to get paid.

Inexplicable my butt...ask her how many times she pulled a Lewinsky.

She is the best weapon against agent orange. He made her, now they are all scared of what she recorded.

She has owned the news cycle since Friday.
clap.gif
Agent orange does not like that.

Dont get it wrong, I am no fan of Omarosa, but this IS VERY ENTERTAINING watching the child go out into the world and do what the parent (agent orange) taught her
giggle.gif
popcorn.gif

She is driving the news cycle this Sunday.
clap.gif

Agent orange is going to do something wild if this continues into next week.

Trump fired FBI agent Peter Strzok to flip the news cycle back to him! :confused:

Omarosa on CBS THIS MORNING this morning.
popcorn.gif

Last edited:
I wish she had tapes of *rump saying the "n-word".....that would be awesome.

Lol

Why you think it would be Founder? Lol

What you think will happen breh? Lmao

I'm curious to why you think this would be awesome breh?

This aint even newsworthy. Trump has said, numerous times, research what he said about the 5 in NYC when they went to trial.

That was worse than saying the N-word and nothing happened Lol, so why do you think and what do you think would be gained from hearing him say the N-word on tape?? Lol

She should be exe'd out of black culture and left out to fend for herself. But I'm curious to know why do you think this would be awesome and how would this help black ppl?

Breh yall are hilarious

Do you know how hard it is to defend Omarosa? lol

He basically called her a b***h.

The traitor walk will be so glorious

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Trump's Trying To Shut Omarosa Up. Good Luck With That.
lmao.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-trying-shut-omarosa-223048775.html
clap.gif

WASHINGTON ― After decades of being able to shut people up with threats of lawsuits, President Donald Trump is likely in for a rude awakening as he goes after a former White House aide who has written an unflattering book.

Trump’s re-election campaign is trying to force Omarosa Manigault Newman to stop disparaging Trump, based on a nondisclosure agreement she signed when she was working for his campaign but which covered future activity.

“That’s going to fail,” predicted Bradley Moss, a Washington, D.C., lawyer specializing in federal employee rights. “[Trump is] used to a world where he can threaten financial ruin on people with these NDAs.”

While Trump could prevail regarding Manigault Newman’s time with the campaign, he will be unable to stop her from discussing her time in the White House, Moss said. During that time, she was technically working for the United States government, not a private entity under Trump’s control. In those circumstances an NDA would be unenforceable “as a matter of law,” according to Moss.

WH press secretary: Can't offer 'guarantee' there is no N-word recording

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/president...him-using-100506527--abc-news-topstories.html

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Tuesday that she could not offer a "guarantee" that the president has never been recorded using the N-word.

"I can't guarantee anything," Sanders said when asked to rule out that such a recording exists. "I can tell you the president addressed this question directly. I can tell you I have never heard it. I can tell you if myself or the people in this building serving this country every single day doing our very best to help people all across this country and make it better, if at any point we felt that the president was who some of his critics claim him to be, we certainly wouldn't be here."

During the White House press briefing, she referred reporters to the president’s own tweet where he claims the word is not in his vocabulary.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/omarosa-manigault-newman-says-trump-154402249.html

Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House, which was released Tuesday amid of flurry of attention from the president.

The Apprentice makes numerous, controversial claims in Unhingedincluding that sources told her Trump was recorded using the “N-word” on a tape from the reality show, which she has since claimed to have heard herself.

Among the lighter commentary on the president’s routine, are Manigault Newman’s allegations about his affinity for tanning and soda. Manigault Newman, 44, writes that Trump allegedly tans in the mornings so that he will look good for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back