Trump Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

menace-2-society-o.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now this fool wants to bling out Air Force One, he must;ve seen Soul Plane
President Trump wants to update Air Force One's design. Here's what it could look like
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...air-force-one-design-possibilities/779318002/
The stupid Trump supporters think this is a great idea. If I recall correctly, part of the reason AF1 is not painted like this, aside from a former FLOTUS suggestion, it has to do with safety and the counter measures.

The stupid Trump supporters think this is a great idea. If I recall correctly, part of the reason AF1 is not painted like this, aside from a former FLOTUS suggestion, it has to do with safety and the counter measures.

That is right because his idiot followers forget it is a MILITARY jet not his own personal plane. They so sickening it is crazy and now that they have a voice they making our country look stupid smh

45 did as expected and supported Putin at their joint press conference.

His basic response to tough questions

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Democrats
3. Compliment Putin and Russia
4. Hillary Clinton Again
5. Compliment Putin and Russia again

45 did as expected and supported Putin at their joint press conference.

His basic response to tough questions

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Democrats
3. Compliment Putin and Russia
4. Hillary Clinton Again
5. Compliment Putin and Russia again

And just the other day didn't he blame Pres Obama administration for not doing anything about the Russian hacking?!!!!!

45 just don't care where the lie starts or ends, just as long as the people present at that moment nod their head in acceptance he's good.

Wildest ish I have ever seen in life cause the Dems doesn't call him on it at all. Smgdh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back