Trump team fail to vet : Talladega Director convicted of sexual assault

In the last 3 years .. Have we talked about AAMU ASU Tuskegee or TC.. YOU would be a fool to say TC has not gotten more exposure then any HBCU band in ALABAMA..

and again as I stated in my first post I'm not a fan of Talladega but no one can deny what this band has done since the band director has set foot on campus

Umm, Talladega doesn't have a schedule to do anything but appearances at other peoples games, parades, sweet 16 parties, Superbowl parties, cake sales, bible studies, gas station grand openings, etc. So yeah they can do a lot because they don't have nothing else to do......smh

As my grandmother would always say, "you've made your bed and now you'll have to lie in it". Talladega College, especially its band will definitely suffer. Black folks will reject them and White folks will only support them for some type of entertainment. I guess their band will have to beg schools like Jacksonville State to perform at their football games. Basically a band that is all dressed up and nowhere to go except for a few parades.

Why should they have to vet anyone that is in the parade?
They will not actually meet him or even get close.

Because they march right in front of him.

You are first responder and should be well aware that a bomb does not have to be large to do significant amount of damage.

My question now is what's going to happen to all that money that they received??

Probably the band will use a lot of it to buy stuff, scholarships etc. The rest probably will go to the general fund at Dega I would imagine.

Umm, Talladega doesn't have a schedule to do anything but appearances at other peoples games, parades, sweet 16 parties, Superbowl parties, cake sales, bible studies, gas station grand openings, etc. So yeah they can do a lot because they don't have nothing else to do......smh

LOL

With no football team and very little support from the HBCU community, at least for a few years they would be all dressed up, but nowhere to go.

Last edited:
Back