Toughest SWAC Stadiums

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I’ll answer if you tell me how’s that going to help you.
If jsu’s stadium is the toughest to win in and GSU has a winning record in jsu’s stadium then that means that jsu’s stadium is a cake walk to GSU….

Now answer my question what is Jay’s home record against GSU.

Dead Silence GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

If our past victories are not relevant then your previous year is not given your logic. See again jsu makes no sense.

If our past victories are not relevant then your previous year is not given your logic. See again jsu makes no sense.
Flounders, this why you need to stick to watching feet on onlyfans… let me slow this down for you…. Your history is irrelevant to The current state of Grambling , which is a hot garbage show live from Grambling … by your logic history grants you a W and I been telling you no no it doesn’t flounders… take your key board and your medicine and go to sleep. You sounding real old and has been-ish to me… THEE champs will take it from here..

Flounders, this why you need to stick to watching feet on onlyfans… let me slow this down for you…. Your history is irrelevant to The current state of Grambling , which is a hot garbage show live from Grambling … by your logic history grants you a W and I been telling you no no it doesn’t flounders… take your key board and your medicine and go to sleep. You sounding real old and has been-ish to me… THEE champs will take it from here..

Again post the record! We own you in your stadium!!! Admit it!!! GSU owns you in jackTOWN!!!

Again post the record! We own you in your stadium!!! Admit it!!! GSU owns you in jackTOWN!!!
I’m not concerned with a series record like you Louisiana’s are obsessed over it. At JSU, we want championships. I’m pretty sure championships hold more value than your favored series records. Championships is your schools immortality. That’s how SU and Grambling got put on the map for what you brag about today. Not worried about how many times they beat teams on Saturday with nothing at stake and in the last eight years being at their worst. You want a cookie ? That’s small time school behavior flounders. Is that all Gram has left to stand on these days ? Don’t answer that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mad Max Movie GIF

Beans and Prophet be on some weird shit.
I just don’t see how you can even show your face on a public platform after the year Grambling has had. No shame at all. You want to talk weird shit and y’all AD killing Grambling from within with Horrid decision… make it make sense .., and our detractors call us delusional…. But you want to have history lessons with Flounders while Grambling been a burning house all off season … man , Sit your ass down somewhere and don’t say another word until we meet in September. Keep my school out your $UCKING MOUTH!

I just don’t see how you can even show your face on a public platform after the year Grambling has had. No shame at all. You want to talk weird shit and y’all AD killing Grambling from within with Horrid decision… make it make sense .., and our detractors call us delusional…. But you want to have history lessons with Flounders while Grambling been a burning house all off season … man , Sit your ass down somewhere and don’t say another word until we meet in September. Keep my school out your $UCKING MOUTH!

Nicca yall been showing your face for 20 calendars!!!! LMAO!!!!

Back