Toughest SWAC Stadiums

Wow, what an embarrassing stat for Mississippi’s only urban university to be four games under .500 at home since 2012. No wonder the program is referred to Deion Sanders and Jackson State in that order as the record would be 10 games under .500 without Prime.

It is with great pride that my G-Men has the most dominant impact on their less than 0.500 home record the past decade. The last time Icon Grambling lost in Jackson, America was concerned about the Y2K scare / millennium bug. The Vet for Icon Gram is literally like playing on our own practice field. G-Men love its kitten-like toughness.

Sept 17th cannot get here soon enough.
How you proud and dont have any home games. What is your record in Dallas and BR? lol
On Sept 17th, you will know how far behind you really are.

How you proud and dont have any home games. What is your record in Dallas and BR? lol
On Sept 17th, you will know how far behind you really are.
As I have told you since our Ramblin Wreck days - we Grambling baby! You can flaunt your recruiting classes and talent (which I am excited for J-State and BCF in general), but that only spooks and alarms non Icons. Top 25 programs of all time like Icon Grambling, as ranked by ESPN, do not even give a Johnny-come lately program like J-State a second glance. We kicked your ass with three HOFs on the same team like Slater, Payton, and Brazille and nothing changes in present day.

At Icon Grambling, we have always been Primetime. Welcome to the party! Ass kicking over time is a measure of success and J-State’s own record book unambiguously shows Icon Gram dominates J-State like no other team. We can literally forfeit the next 20 years of games and the all time series still would not be tied. As long as impulsive Prime is coaching on the sideline, I have zero concerns.

We are coming home to Jackson on Sept. 17th with our feet already propped up on the table.

As I have told you since our Ramblin Wreck days - we Grambling baby! You can flaunt your recruiting classes and talent (which I am excited for J-State and BCF in general), but that only spooks and alarms non Icons. Top 25 programs of all time like Icon Grambling, as ranked by ESPN, do not even give a Johnny-come lately program like J-State a second glance. We kicked your ass with three HOFs on the same team like Slater, Payton, and Brazille and nothing changes in present day.

At Icon Grambling, we have always been Primetime. Welcome to the party! Ass kicking over time is a measure of success and J-State’s own record book unambiguously shows Icon Gram dominates J-State like no other team. We can literally forfeit the next 20 years of games and the all time series still would not be tied. As long as impulsive Prime is coaching on the sideline, I have zero concerns.

We are coming home to Jackson on Sept. 17th with our feet already propped up on the table.
You gonna get your feet knocked right off the table and catch a swift kick in the......

Nobody will care about the series lead the way we gonna beat yall in the ground these upcoming years.

You gonna get your feet knocked right off the table and catch a swift kick in the......

Nobody will care about the series lead the way we gonna beat yall in the ground these upcoming years.
Willing to make a bet? When GSU wins you have to make a donation to one of our academic departments or athletic teams. Same for me if JSU gets lucky and wins, I will donate to one of JSU's academic departments or athletic teams. $100?

Last edited:

Back