Too much dayum $$$ for....

Originally posted by mrnutthova

DAMN $35 FOR SOME BRAIDS, YOU NEED TO MAKE YO WAY TO MS, I KNOW THIS LADY THAT STAY IN THE HOOD, SHE HOOK EVERYBODY FOR $10 WIT SOME TIGHT AS STYLES.

I hear'ya bruh; but, I get my hair washed, conditioned, blow dryed, and styled(braided).....all this for'tha $35.....plus she throw in the mustache trim.

Hey, I enjoy going to salon; it be some "stars"(badd azz gulls)up in there...sometimes you may be in there with a celebrity. Like the girl that do my hair does "Big Gipp" of Goodie Mobb and his wife "Joi" hair. I've conversated with "Gipp" many if times in the shop.

For any "ATLiens", the name of the shop is "Vibez" in the Kroger Citi-Center shopping plaza on the corner of Cleveland & Metropolitan Blvd.

Hey Snake..........

Originally posted by PsiSnake
For any "ATLiens", the name of the shop is "Vibez" in the Kroger Citi-Center shopping plaza on the corner of Cleveland & Metropolitan Blvd.

Hey Snake.......get me a price list.......I wanna get mine braided!! :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Suge
Well when I look at it.....I spend about 40 bucks a month on my wig! I pay 15 for a shave and haircut, tip included, every other week. And in between cuts I get a line, and that cost me 5 bones.

so 20 bucks every 2 weeks........that's not that bad.

I am with you SUGE!!

All I know is ladies...get with it!!!!

MY mother, before she died, was a licensed cosmetologist.
Never had a problem with getting my hair done. Sure do miss ya MA!:smh:

But, that was years ago. It ain't jack ish...anyone @ the salon is doing to your head that warrants a price of over $40 bucks for a perm. $35 bucks for a wash and style.. Puh luh eaz. For under 10 bucks you can do that @ home and get the same results.

Thank goodness for my best friend who is licensed!

For those not so lucky...
For under 20 bucks you can do the perm with professoional products, Mazani...Dudley...etc. and do it yourself if your comfortable and know how.

But, ain't nobody get'n no dayum 60+ dollars to do a perm and curl my hair. Consider the time that you're in the shop with all the overbookings and you'll begin to get the picture. I'm not willing to give up 6 hours to wait to get in the chair...listen to the bull about other customers...which is so ignorant from a business standpoint with another patron right there in the chair....then let some no licensed rookie wash chemicals out of your hair, (the person that's not your hair dresser) and have them attempt to do what they consider (minor things) to your head. That pisses me off. If I make an appointment with my beautician...that's the only person I want in my head....

Fact is greed and laziest has come up!!! Take it from me. They'll tell you that you need everything to make a buck. That's there job...it's their business/livelyhood that's on the line.

As for the fellas...there's nothing wrong for being the type of man that wants your woman to look good, but just make sure you live up to your own standards you throw out. Ain't nothing worse than a prettywoman with a shaggy look'n man! That's all I have to say about that.:nod:

And you spoons on here yell'n u ain't pay'n...make up your minds...

I thought we were all suppose to be sponsored!:D
Tay Fhe Pck up and shuddip up!!!!:lol:

Re: All I know is ladies...get with it!!!!

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

It ain't jack ish...anyone @ the salon is doing to your head that warrants a price of over $40 bucks for a perm. $35 bucks for a wash and style.. Puh luh eaz. For under 10 bucks you can do that @ home and get the same results.

THAT'S what I'm talking about RIGHT THERE! I had a lady come up to me once and ask me how much I paid for the color in my hair. I said, "$7." She said, "$7?" I said "Yeah. I the bottle of color was $4, the developer was $2 off with a coupon, so it was $3. Well, maybe it was closer to $8 with tax." Broad couldn't believe I had colored my own hair.

I ain't trying to give these clowns $100+ bones to do something that I can do myself for 1/10th the dayum price! They use the same products I can buy for myself!

Where, though, can you buy Mizani perm?

To each his own....

As long as I am alive, I will continue to go to the hairdresser. I am not trying to color, clip, cut, wash, or perm my hair.

I used to put my foot down every now and then and pay for perms and colors, then I'd be mad as hell when it was time to pay!

The occasion has to be EXTREMELY special, or else I have to be REALLY wanting to pamper myself to get those things done.

Tell you what, though ... sometimes, when I don't feel like doing my hair, I'll let it go to the point that Sperm says, "when are you going to do your hair?"

Then, he'll pay for it ...

:D

Triflin Chickens!

I wish my stunna would try and run that don't get her hair done crap......you think that will get me to pay for it. Hell no! If she wants to sit her trife arse around with a nappy head, she is the dumb one. But that's her call, I'll be dayum if she goes anywhere with me like that though. And after I leave her nappy headed arse in the house a couple times, she'll get off her arse and go see the hairdresser!

And why don't yall quit your whinin about how much ish cost! All of a sudden you broads want to be price cautious. Well why aren't you more price catious when it comes to spending my money. I'd like to hear one of you cheap chics mention how expensive it is for me to take you to dinner and a movie. And all that other ish that you want a brother to do. How hard is it for you to keep a dayum perm?

But yall keep on. maybe that's just the kind of dudes yall kick it with. This is why I make sure I deal with really high mat., prissy, Boo-G, stank attitude, snooty, skeee weeee type broads. They don't leave the house looking like crap. And they will always make sure their wig is right! No matter the cost!

And on another note!!

Yall are cheap!! Cheap, Cheap, Cheap! I mean it's cool to get your wig done at the crib and all sometimes......but dayum sometimes you broads need to go to the shop!

My stunna knows....it's the shop! Or its her arse! And she will always choose the shop over a beat down! She's got too much hair to be trying to do that mess at the crib all the time!

Call me whatever, I'll go when I dayum well feel like it, and if YOU don't like it, YOUR ARSE can pay for me to go more often!

:rolleyes:

:p

Helllll Nawwww!

Hey Nita, if your "son" wants to pay for you to go, that's yalls business! But Ole Suge ain't paying for no broad to get her hair done! And you can take that to the bank!

When you chics start springing for more dates,and start paying house notes and car notes, insurance, and the light bill.....then I will pay for her wig to get split. Until then.....I better not ever have to see a nappy arse kitchen!

And she better not even think about kutting her hair! I don't do ball headed broads!

Re: Helllll Nawwww!

Originally posted by Suge

And she better not even think about kutting her hair! I don't do ball headed broads!

Suge, you know ain't nothing wrong with lady's with short hair their legs spead just like the ones with long hair... :rolleyes: :D

So uh, Snake.................

Suge,
For once.....I must say I agree with you; but to each its own.

I guess that means you won't be paying for my braids then, huh? :confused:

:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
<FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=RED>PERM!!!!!</FONT>

What makes a perm, wash and trim worth 50+ bucks a month?

What makes a wash and set/curl worth 35+ bucks every 2 weeks?

How much do you pay?:mad: Just curious?

Every 4 months I buy a different shampoo...25.00

I could use that 120.00 on something else sorry.

I don't have that cantcha dontcha hair.
"Can't you comb it don't you try"- for those that have never heard this.

:rolleyes:

I guess I'm the cheap dude on this one. My haircuts haven't been over $10 dollars yet!!

When I'm at home, it's $7 every two weeks for a cut and shave. At school, it's $3 every two weeks!!

Re: So uh, Snake.................

Originally posted by yvette23

I guess that means you won't be paying for my braids then, huh? :confused:

Hunh...what'cha say nah?

Oh heyyy Yvette; "Whats Happenin?" :wavey:

**tip toes outta room while Yvette aint lookin**

Re: Re: So uh, Snake.................

Hunh...what'cha say nah?

Oh heyyy Yvette; "Whats Happenin?" :wavey:

**tip toes outta room while Yvette aint lookin**

U heard what I said!! :rolleyes:

Get cho azz back here!!! U thank u slick!! :flamethro:

Re: Re: Re: So uh, Snake.................

Originally posted by yvette23

U heard what I said!! :rolleyes:

Get cho azz back here!!! U thank u slick!! :flamethro:

Okay Yvette....I'll pay for'ya braids, but if I pay, this what we gotta do.... :idea:

**devilish look**

~~ whispers somethin in Yvettes ear~~ :nod:

Every man should invest in a set or two of clippers...

Thank god for clippers to keep down the fuzzies in between trips to the barber....

I get mine...

Where, though, can you buy Mizani perm?

from my best friend who is a licensed hairdresser.;

She orders I use and allow her to use when I don't want to do my own. That's a tight arse perm! She hasn't ordered any in the last few months. Using Design and Keracare products. They're great too!

And she will always choose the shop over a beat down!
Damn Suge, hair ain't that critical. But I feel ya, I ain't paying for no girl to get her hair done so she can go aout with someone else. IF I pay, she better go out with me or I'm gonna mess it back up.

Helllll Nawwww!

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

Suge, you know ain't nothing wrong with lady's with short hair their legs spead just like the ones with long hair...

Umm Toi, this doesn't have a dayum thing to do with her legs spreading. What's between some broads legs doesn't dictate my attraction to a woman. I am not that shallow. My attraction for a woman is dictated by the distance her hair travels down her back. the less of her neck I can see, the better she can get it from me!

And for the record. Weave doesn't count. When I am running hands through your hair, I am really not being romantic, I am checking for tracks!

Hey Lewis........belive me man, for me, it is really that serious. Just ask the chic that I had to umm, let go in college when she left looking like my black barbie, and came back to the crib looking like Halle Berry by the head! Suge doesn't play!

Back