Too much dayum $$$ for....

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
<FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=RED>PERM!!!!!</FONT>

What makes a perm, wash and trim worth 50+ bucks a month?

What makes a wash and set/curl worth 35+ bucks every 2 weeks?

How much do you pay?:mad: Just curious?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MY GIRL LIVES IN CHICAGO, AND SHE HAS TOLD ME ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS SHE HAS PAID $100 + FOR A PERM AND A STYLE. THE THING I DON'T GET IS SHE PAYS SO MUCH AND HER MOM DOES HAIR????? THE PRICE WOMEN PAY TO BE BEAUTIFUL:p

I pay 11.00 for a hair cut and a shave. 50.00 ??????? Like Fiyah said, its a woman's thang.

I am thinking about growing dreadlocks. But I hear that can be expensive too.

You all are lucky for having cheaper prices to get your hair relaxed. I've stayed in Philly and currently residing in Michigan and I notice that the prices are a bit higher North. Here in Michigan my stylist charge $70 for a relaxer and $40 for a wash & style.

I went to a beauty shop some months ago, and it cost $70, and that heffa didn't put a DROP of chemical in my dayum head! I was mad as hell! Needless to say, she hasn't seen a dime more of my money! It normallly costs about $35 to get it washed and styled. I usually do my own hair. When I go to the beaut y shop, it is because after months, I am just TIRED of doing my own hair.

In Pine Bluff, the family that did my hair as a child also owns a beauty supply shop. The one that runs the supply house told me step by step how to do a perm. I perm my own hair. I also color it myself, when I feel the need to color it. I save large dollars like that. Also, because she knows that I know how to do hair, she will sell me Affirm perm products. Whenever I go home, I try to stock up on that stuff. I am not trying to give these wanna be upscale mofo's no dayum $90-100 to do something I can do myself. I know I do a good job, because I have been told that by professionals.

These clowns around here want dayum near $60 to do KRISTIN'S head! She is NINE YEARS OLD!!

Women.....

Thats a dayum carnote yall spending on hair.. I would rather wear a fro than go through all that foolishness....

Well brothas like me that get their hair "twisted" or "braided"; I usually pay $65(twists) and $35(braids)dollars. I dont mine paying to keep my hair maintained; h*ll, I caint do'it myself...so I have know choice. I schedule appointments every two weeks and it is a bit costly for me personally, but like I said I have know choice....and I'm not cuttin my hair :xeye:

The lady that do my hair has been doing it for two years now, so she has made a lotta money off'fa me. But yeah, hair stylist can make'a lot of money based on the prices they charge.

Compliments of N'Seya Salon and Spa in Atlanta, GA.

I pay 65.00 for a relaxer touch-up (whici I am in the process of growing out) and 35.00 for a wash and set.

The Fade Must always be tight.

I go once a week, $10.00 a pop. Did I tell you guys I am a father. Well, he goes with me :). His Fade must be tight as well. I cant stand dudes or women with their hair cut or done and their child's hair looks like a rag-a-muffin. If my son's fade cant be tight, then mine cant be tight either. :redhot:

So, a Total of $20.00 a week. So 52 weeks in a year at $20.00 a week is 1040.00 bucks a year. Wow.:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

But it is worth it, to have that tight fade.

:)

With a tip included...

I spend $45 every Thursday at the salon for a wash and style and $65 when I get a touch-up.

Well when I look at it.....I spend about 40 bucks a month on my wig! I pay 15 for a shave and haircut, tip included, every other week. And in between cuts I get a line, and that cost me 5 bones.

so 20 bucks every 2 weeks........that's not that bad.

But as far as you broads are concerned. Tough luck. I wish my squaw woukld try and not get her hair done on time! She would be alone. I am a hair hoe, and I don't care what she has to do, or what she has to pay. She better keep her wig right!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Me pay...for her hair. Hell no! that isn't my job! The way I see it I pay for enough ish as it is when I am dating someone....so why do I need to pay for her hair!

Suge STFU will ya? It ain't nothing wrong with a man paying for his woman to get her hair done. What's the big dayum deal if you say you pay for other isht anyway....Damn BUSTA.

anyway, I don't pay much attall for my hair being that my girlfriend does it most of the time for free. When I get the urge to just go and sit in a salon, I do come up off da loot though. My stylist is not cheap, but she does a hell of a job. I usually wash and set my own hair weekly.

I'm starting to pay more than usual........

I'm about $30 a month (that includes tip), but now I'm going to have to take my Mini-Me with me. That'll probably be another $20 a month.

I'm glad my barbers don't charge by circumfrence of skull. I'd go broke !!!

:D

Suge,

I know co-signing is wrong, but.........

*cosign's Suge's sentiments*
*smiles at Dtown*

You gotta find you a woman with that good hair that don't need all those chemicals and whatnot...

*snickers*

*ducks out of room*

Re: The Fade Must always be tight.

Originally posted by docmump
I go once a week, $10.00 a pop. Did I tell you guys I am a father. Well, he goes with me :). His Fade must be tight as well. I cant stand dudes or women with their hair cut or done and their child's hair looks like a rag-a-muffin. If my son's fade cant be tight, then mine cant be tight either. :redhot:

So, a Total of $20.00 a week. So 52 weeks in a year at $20.00 a week is 1040.00 bucks a year. Wow.:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

But it is worth it, to have that tight fade.

:)
What about the Missus...how much does her hair cost?

I pay $25 for a wash and style and $40 for a Perm. If I get something special i.e. straw set or color or highlights I pay $65. I got every two weeks.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Suge STFU will ya? It ain't nothing wrong with a man paying for his woman to get her hair done. What's the big dayum deal if you say you pay for other isht anyway....Damn BUSTA.
They want it all...don't they!? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PsiSnake
Well brothas like me that get their hair "twisted" or "braided"; I usually pay $65(twists) and $35(braids)dollars. I dont mine paying to keep my hair maintained; h*ll, I caint do'it myself...so I have know choice. I schedule appointments every two weeks and it is a bit costly for me personally, but like I said I have know choice....and I'm not cuttin my hair :xeye:

The lady that do my hair has been doing it for two years now, so she has made a lotta money off'fa me. But yeah, hair stylist can make'a lot of money based on the prices they charge.

DAMN $35 FOR SOME BRAIDS, YOU NEED TO MAKE YO WAY TO MS, I KNOW THIS LADY THAT STAY IN THE HOOD, SHE HOOK EVERYBODY FOR $10 WIT SOME TIGHT AS STYLES.

Back