Too much dayum $$$ for....

Re: Helllll Nawwww!

Originally posted by Suge

What's between some broads legs doesn't dictate my attraction to a woman. I am not that shallow. My attraction for a woman is dictated by the distance her hair travels down her back. the less of her neck I can see, the better she can get it from me!
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NO he didn't!!!!!!

[/quote]And for the record. Weave doesn't count. When I am running hands through your hair, I am really not being romantic, I am checking for tracks![/quote]

:lmao:
Suge, you need help! And while yawl make'n all these demands for your puddin...ya need to make sure ya meet'n puddin standards ya dayum self! :lol::emlaugh: Some demands just shouldn't be made by anyone.;)

I don't need to try and meet any chics standards. If her arse doesn't like what she sees, then she can ease her way down the yellow brick road. It isn't for me to try and be what some woman wants. Besides, that's her loss. I am a dayum katch, and if she is too dumb to realize that, then I'll holla at her arse like Ja Rule in a video!

And I am not trying to make some chic conform to my ideals either. If a woman wants to cut her hair....it is her choice. If she wants to rock a nice low natural style, wear a Halle Berry, page boy, a bob, or whatever....that's cool by me. I mean some women really look good with short hair(like Toi, she looks hot with a short cut). She can even get all those hard hair styles, and gel it up if she wants. Pineapples, up do's, waterfalls, marge simpsons, and all that junk. That is her choice. But I don't do hard hair either. I can't run my fingers through some gel and babby pins!But my stunna knows the deal. I like long thick hair with some body, and bouce. When you shake your head no, I wanna see hair going in your face. The perm is your friend, and so is that big oval hair dryer! But I'm not trying to tell all women how to wear their hair. I'm just letting chics know that I love hair, and dammit my woman is going to have alot of it. A woman can do as she please with her locks. But my squaw knows the deal!

Dammit if it's long when I get you, it better stay that way if you want me to keep you! Otherwise your arse is out! Holla!

So uh, Snake.................

Originally posted by PsiSnake

Okay Yvette....I'll pay for'ya braids, but if I pay, this what we gotta do.... :idea:

**devilish look**

~~ whispers somethin in Yvettes ear~~ :nod:

Ummm, Snake........I'm getting my hair braided today around 5.......so what's up? You paying or what??? :confused:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh My Dayum!!! :eek2: you were serious bout them braids, I gotta see tha end results.

.....Ay, we gone be in Centennial Park tonight for the free India Arie concert. When you get done at the Salon, ride'own down to the park and get wit'us. We gone be posted up on top of the Chamber of Commerce Bldg. overlooking the park where the stage is set-up.

Bout the $$$ for'ya braids......yeah-yeah

**cell phone rings**

Umm Yvette lemme take this call, go head and scraighten the lady doing ya braids and I'll get back wit'cha. :swink:

Re: Helllll Nawwww!

Originally posted by Suge

My attraction for a woman is dictated by the distance her hair travels down her back. the less of her neck I can see, the better she can get it from me!

And for the record. Weave doesn't count. When I am running hands through your hair, I am really not being romantic, I am checking for tracks!

(sniffing....sniffing) I was wondering where that smell was coming from. Somebody's azz is just a-stanking....:mad:

But then I realized that the FUNK was coming from ole Suge......

G'won wit cho Fonkey Azz Playa!!!!!

:D :D

(Imma use that line)......

Originally posted by PsiSnake
.....Ay, we gone be in Centennial Park tonight for the free India Arie concert. When you get done at the Salon, ride'own down to the park and get wit'us. We gone be posted up on top of the Chamber of Commerce Bldg. overlooking the park where the stage is set-up.

Ummmm......hit me on the pm. ;)

Ok, I have a question

I hate to bring this topic back up, but I need an explaination for this, especially from the guys:

I got my hair braid a week ago........if you are familiar with braiding styles, I have micro-braids in a ponytail with the loose ends hanging down........I have noticed that over the past week, I have been getting more attention from guys than when I was wearing the short natural do!! :eek:

Is it just me.......or do guys prefer long hair (even if it's fake) over short natural hair? If that's the case, then that is so azz backwards to me!!! :confused:

Why are you asking a question that has already been answered. Read my posts and you will be enlighted....but that's just me.

Truth be told, I don't think it has anything to do with the length in your case. But you said that prior to the braids, you had a natural. And most brothers......like myself, love them some perm. But I don't do weave of any kind, I need to know what you are working with myself. And I don't do naturals. But hey, I'm a little boo-G!

And maybe all this is a bunch of crap....maybe you just look more appealing to the eyes of some brothers with more hair. It could be that simple. Besides just be happy you are getting some looks.....

How da hell did I miss this thread??? Y'all nickas are wild.

Yvette,

Those guys who paid less attention to you when you sported the natural look probably think you look better with lengthier hair on your head. You say it's shallow. Some folk call it preference. Some guys are less demanding than Suge, so good looking hair, even if it's weave, is OK. As long as you look good wearing it.

As for me, I'm out the game for going to the barber for anything. I paid that guy for the last time in Oct. 1999. He explained and showed me the proper way to shave my head, and I been doing it myself ever since. I can't understand how a guy can pay someone to take all his hair off. Can't get no simpler than that. And paying for a shave??? Oh, hell no.

Back to the ladies,

Yall do like Suge says and keep them wigs up. I don't care the length. Just look good wearing it. And Toi, you know you and your natural fade can be down with me, anytime. This weekend, I'm staying at the Notell Motel. Room 69. Holla at me.:D

Back