"To say that I'm going to vote for another team is just unthinkable"

GSuck Tigger.....

You don't believe that mess yourself :rolleyes:!!!

We'll see "whoever" in the EAST in the SCG!!!!

Believe that!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
One of those "SPEARS" folks...no class!!!! Hey, what was the dudes name that tried to start a fight with Hayes in the BC??? Wasn't his name SPEARS too????? Don't they have or had about 4 of that same family playing for great MESS???

Hold it there. I'm a "Spears" too, but I had better sense to stay in the Capital City. We all aren't that damn dense .... BTW, that cornerback's name wasn't Spears. You're thinking of Calvin Spears #4. He was something Smith I believe, #18, laughing like a damn hyena on the sideline on the Diamond Vision in the Superdome ....

You should have saw him after Edreece passed him on while running towards that endzone. He looked like crying Eddie!

Even after Coach Spears verbally "beeyotch" slapped all your coaches in the face, they still voted GREATNESS as the Favorite.
I know your little auxillarie "groupies" are pizzed at those eunuchs yall have for coaches. Man, after hearing some one run smack like that, there's no way this side of HELLI would have voted that team Number 1.

I know that really some sour isht for you gags... But what's really humiliating is the fact that TxSU was also voted ahead of yall. You know what...that's accurate too!

I'm predicting losses to NSU, Tulane, The Usual (FAMU), Bama State (again), Charmin, and GREATNESS. Looks like "Petty" is gonna get the isht kicked out of him this year!

BIGGHEAD,

Stick to just talking lame "SMACK". Your days of being a prognosticator for predicting who your SUperior would lose to have long gone.

Didn't you predict the last STR8 Bayou Classics?

Originally posted by JAGWAR
BIGGHEAD,

Stick to just talking lame "SMACK". Your days of being a prognosticator for predicting who your SUperior would lose to have long gone.

"BiggHead", Now how would you know that? Be careful, you just might give yourself away!

Back to the subject at hand......

Would Eddie ever humiliate his school like that? What ever happened to being humble? If you are that good, what difference would it make if you chose another team to win? How could you not chose the team that has whipped you the last 10 times? I think his absence of voting proves how afraid he really is.

Hey, My mom's a "Spears" too.

Uhhm, Melvin Spears; Alcorn Grad acting like his cousin Doug.

Boy, we taught him better than that on the "Reservation."

Nice try BIGGHEAD,

But it seems that you and DOUG rely on that for most of your "thought" processes.

PS. Congrats on "stealing" Jonathan Banks of McKinley High 6-6 355 from LSU. Heard it on the news last night.

Originally posted by JAGWAR
PS. Congrats on "stealing" Jonathan Banks of McKinley High 6-6 355 from LSU. Heard it on the news last night.

Mike or Jagwar,

Give me some details on this person. O-Line, D-Line, ...talk to me. Who is he?

I beleive he's the kid that was first team all state, pretty fast for his side, overall an outstanding player but he didn't have the scores to play as a freshman. The advocate ran a story on him last season. Most big schools avoided him because of his grades. LSU wanted him as a non-scholarship player and to sit out this year. This is what I remember, MikeBigg help me out here.

Btw, beleive he's a defensive player.

He's an offesive lineman. LSU tried to put him in a JUCO, and save him for later, but Nick Saban believes he'll end up enrolling in Grambling.

Looks like one of those other teams' garbage, SOG, & Suge mentioned yesterday in their post, will land in Grambling.

It's one thing to take a schools bench warmers, but to take their dummies....... is _ _ d.

Care to comment SOG, Suge?

NICE

Only Greatness can take another teams garbage and mold it into a great product...

See...

Lionel Hayes...transferred from SUcks

Walter Williams...transferred from SUcks

Thanks Nice, I knew there was some hanky panky going on with what LsLosers was trying to do.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Only Greatness can take another teams garbage and mold it into a great product...

See...

Lionel Hayes...transferred from SUcks

Walter Williams...transferred from SUcks

Anyone of them witness a Gram victory over Southern?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bruh please.....

YALL can give Lionel Haynes another 4 years of eligibility and he still would turn out to be garbage..... I know Dumb Doug was glad he graduated!!!

Who in the "l" is Walter Williams???? If they leave SU, it was b\c they couldn't compete and wait their turn...remember when DD came in he had NO ONE.........

They're a bunch of traitors if you ask me, that's why he got a DOUBLE DOSE of the SU BOOT in the BC!!!!

Re: Bruh please.....

Originally posted by JAG03
Who in the "l" is Walter Williams???? If they leave SU, it was b\c they couldn't compete and wait their turn...remember when DD came in he had NO ONE.........

You really are clueless if you don't know who Walter Williams is.

Jonathan Banks

This is so ironic. Banks was at my house this weekend (my kids went to McKinley). He said things didn't work out at LSU because of his ACT scores. He had the GPA and passed the LEAP, but LSU can only take so many partial qualifers. Banks didn't want to go to a juco. Calvin Nicholas is a Grambling grad and made a call. We also signed McKinley's qb as a defensive back.

Don't give me that bullisht about the kid being a dummy. At GSU we are still about giving young people an opportunity to get an education. If he happens to be a 6'5" 325 offensive lineman, with agility, 400 plus pound bench press and runs a 5.0 forty...you GOTTDAYUM right we'll take him.

GR........

That white boy you're referring to, helped win a SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP and I do believe ICED yalls ARSE in the process...Which you haven't done in HOW MANY years???

He was fundementally sound and lit the SWAC up with his passing accuracy.........

Be careful, your foot is gettin' closer to your lips, pretty soon you'll be tastin' toe jam!!!

By they way, go ahead a put that "L" next your date with JAGS, we've already won without gettin' off the bus!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
I think Hayes left cause yall had that sorry ass white boy in front of him

carry on

They also threaten to hang that same white boy too. SMH!!!:(

Pleassssse SOGGY......

That statement is unfounded and untrue and you know it!!!

Lets not talk about the WHITE TIGER , ya'll had back in '94 and '95......he had NO skills and it SHOWED!!!!

Stick to smackin' schools you've beaten in the last 7 years, cuz SU 'aint one of them!!!

Ken, I do believe you're a battered GSU fan...you loved to be smacked over and over again!!!!

Aint no love, so if you like to be smacked I guess I'll have to be the abuser!!!:emlaugh:

Re: OHHHHHHHH, How dey forget!!!!

I SEE yall MUSTA forgot !!!!!
Here's a reminder:

10_copy.jpg

Now shut the "L" UP!!! SCOREBOARD CHUMPS!!!!

25 straight SWAC victories...'
Triple SWAC Championships.....

ROY JONES SEND HELP!!!!

LOL It's hard to explain stuff to people from greatmess when they got people like duh duh doug teaching them.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

MIKEY and SOGGY,

Jonathan Banks OL is listed in the recruiting mags as 6'6" and a "svelte" 350 pounds.

William Perry send help!

Re: GR........

That white boy you're referring to, helped win a SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP and I do believe ICED yalls ARSE in the process...Which you haven't done in HOW MANY years???

He was fundementally sound and lit the SWAC up with his passing accuracy.........

Be careful, your foot is gettin' closer to your lips, pretty soon you'll be tastin' toe jam!!!

By they way, go ahead a put that "L" next your date with JAGS, we've already won without gettin' off the bus!!

Yall just dont understand what Kent is about to do to the SWAC do you? You have no idea, do you? You cant imagine it, can you?

Im on my way to practice now. If I were you I would be sced, very sced.

Kent
Taylor
Goss
Travis
Story
Crossely
Manning
Jones
Counselour
McLaurn
Lawrence

This is so unfair