To Famu

I did hear that. That is what shocked me. You did the same in jackson but you all messed it up at the end right before you all played can you feel it The tape allowed me to hear things that I didn't hear at the game.

Originally posted by Dwayne
I did hear that. That is what shocked me. You did the same in jackson but you all messed it up at the end right before you all played can you feel it The tape allowed me to hear things that I didn't hear at the game.

I was SPAKNFUL Dwayne!!!!

I was spankful....

:)

Listen to that "Let Your Mind Be Free" I scream the run both time going up to the SUPA C....

I was releasing STRESS DWAYNE, I was RELEASING !!!!

BOY, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ON THE TRUMPET THAT I COULD'T DO. I JUST SAID THAT I HEARD SOME THINGS ON THE TAPE THAT I DIDN'T HEAR AT THE GAME. CALM'T DOWN. YOU WERE OK.....LOL...
BACK TO THE SUBJECT. FLORIDA A&M IS A GOOD SOUNDING BAND.

BOY, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ON THE TRUMPET THAT I COULD'T DO. I JUST SAID THAT I HEARD SOME THINGS ON THE TAPE THAT I DIDN'T HEAR AT THE GAME. CALM'T DOWN. YOU WERE OK.....LOL...
BACK TO THE SUBJECT. FLORIDA A&M IS A GOOD SOUNDING BAND.

SU is the nest sound BAND.....

Originally posted by SUtrp96
I see you wanna hear this legend in action as well....Get a copy of my very crafty work....;) .

Take a few pointers back to GSU band camp......

A lesson called "NUTS"
Who got it and how can I get it?
P.S. I think Grambling can do fine without it so this will just be for me.

Are you trying to instagate something or trying to engage me? I see you don't like Grambling and that's your business,.... why must you keep puttin' it in my face???

I asked you for information regarding the film that you haven't responded to me on yet Dwayne....Do you have it and if you do, how can I get it???

Legend35, I have plenty of footage of alot of things. I don't want to let anything else go. I had a tape of SU- JSU from 95-2001, Nor Folk and Morris brown Year unknown but it was recent,
JSU and AA&M 99-2001 and the swac- championship 1999. Alot of good footage and I let this crab see it in Alabama A&M's band and I have never got it back. So when JSU play Grambling and if you all spend the night then I will come to the hotel and find you and we can watch together. I'm not loosing any more footage.

Have you ever thought about using two VCR's with connecting audio /video connection lines? You can get them at Radio Shack.

You are right. Bye one and give me a tape and I will make it for you since you want to be a azz hole about it.

You are right. Bye one and give me a tape and I will make it for you since you want to be a azz hole about it.
That's okay little man. I already got it. I wasn't trying to be smart with you. Nor will is stoop to the level of using profane language when I get frustrated and run out of words in my vocabulary.
Welcome to the isht list!!!!!

We through!

We were never started. You were being an azz hole and my vocabulary is fine. I chose to use that word because it seems to fit you perfectly after what you said in the previous post. If I see you at the game, I will give you a tape. You need to know what good bands sound like.

We were never started. You were being an azz hole and my vocabulary is fine. I chose to use that word because it seems to fit you perfectly after what you said in the previous post. If I see you at the game, I will give you a tape. You need to know what good bands sound like.
Have you got it all out of your system yet??? Do you feel better now??? I will allow you to have the last word of this rediculous hostility. :bowdown:

Meanwhile,..........back in the real world,...........--------------->

Back