To everybody on the forum'

Boy, mistaken forum or not, you need yo ass BEAT! Not BEET! BEAT!

I don't give a rat's ass WHERE you were trying to post, you don't need to EVER POST ANYWHERE AGAIN if the only way you can express yourself is to come across as a DRUNK ASSED 3rd grade corner dweller! DAMMIT!! :redhot:

Re: Boy, mistaken forum or not, you need yo ass BEAT! Not BEET! BEAT!

Originally posted by Vinita
I don't give a rat's ass WHERE you were trying to post, you don't need to EVER POST ANYWHERE AGAIN if the only way you can express yourself is to come across as a DRUNK ASSED 3rd grade corner dweller! DAMMIT!! :redhot:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek2: :eek2:
*Black freezes and then turns and run out of the room hastily!*

And concluding the Knights of the Roundtable Discussion Forum......

(in my best Yul Brenner 'Pharoah' voice....pointing my scepter to the heavens, and staring pointedly)

'So Let It Be Written, So Let It be Done'......

:eek: :eek: :eek: Ahhhh...Mennnnnnn

(I'll keep working with the young man(on his verbage) over accross the way on Marchingsport.com. He hangs over there alot):D

OK "adults" let's ease up on the negative criticism. The young person made the mistake of trying to "spit" some dialogue in the street venacular and it wasn't well received.

Ok young poster, come on back in here and come correct. You have nothing to prove, but at least show these grammar gods that you have the ability to make an articulate and intelligent post. If you like, you can even tell them to "Smooch My Gluteus Maximus":D

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Where did this guy go? Did you all run him off???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Y'all ran him off. I sent message via someone that knows him too that this board is for grown folks.

Originally posted by JSTUS

Y'all ran him off. I sent message via someone that knows him too that this board is for grown folks.

Baby....I did not run him off. I did not know or understand what he was sayin. I was like ahdiufdosh what?:confused: I was not mean. I am a very nice person. :D

Back