To everybody on the forum'

This girl had posted a message on another forum i was on sayin peepz in here thank i go to GSU an im drummajor 4 dem, well im not, all i said was i wanna go to Grambling an march in they band an run Track and Field there. Im still in highschool, sophomore at dat, i mean datz why on forums u have profiles if only peepz had the tyme and the patience t look at my profile, the they wouldnt have had that lil problem wit me, in my profile it say Highschool Student, an it say birthdate 8/15/86, it say age i thank an im 15, so if they wouldve seen all dat den none of dis wouldve been like dis in all. i am not drummajor for Grambling! Im a SOPHOMORE IN HIGHSCHOOL!
SO LOOK AT MY PROFILE NEXT TIME! B4 u start to trip! :mad:
SO DO DAT IN THE FUTURE 4 NA OWN!

Originally posted by D-NICE
Are you related to Barre Baby/TBL?
NICE

spit.gif

Please tell me that you are joking, and that you don't actually write or speak that way.

Mind you young man that this is the "Round Table Discussion" forum where it is most appropriate to speak articulately and coherently. When out on the Smack, Sports and Band forums speak how it suits your personality with:

"dem's"
"datz"
"peepz"
"dis"
"tyme"

But in here please mind your P's and Q's. Thank you.

Regards

Originally posted by SilkySmoothDrummajor
This girl had posted a message on another forum i was on sayin peepz in here thank i go to GSU an im drummajor 4 dem, well im not, all i said was i wanna go to Grambling an march in they band an run Track and Field there. Im still in highschool, sophomore at dat, i mean datz why on forums u have profiles if only peepz had the tyme and the patience t look at my profile, the they wouldnt have had that lil problem wit me, in my profile it say Highschool Student, an it say birthdate 8/15/86, it say age i thank an im 15, so if they wouldve seen all dat den none of dis wouldve been like dis in all. i am not drummajor for Grambling! Im a SOPHOMORE IN HIGHSCHOOL!
SO LOOK AT MY PROFILE NEXT TIME! B4 u start to trip! :mad:
SO DO DAT IN THE FUTURE 4 NA OWN!

The prior statement is the saddest post that I have ever viewed on the page....... :bawling:

Dude, what are they teaching you at your school?? Because your prior statement reeks of the ignorance that small reptiles and primates display in everyday life........

Band is fine and dandy, but perhaps you should spend a little more time in those books and less time on the field.

Next time, maybe you'll take your time time to post.....because the aforementioned made you look very........poor. (2 say the least.)

Oh ye of the short fuse....

Here ye, here ye.......
We the Knights of The Round Table Discussion Forum have decided that ye shall be removed from the court. I understand that you were upset oh young and eager one, but scolding you will not help your situation. Being that you decided to show us interest if you take an oath to do better we will give thee another chance. Do you swear to take this oath and keep it in good faith?
Raise your right hand please sir.
I....... repeat after me. I SilkySmoothDrumMajor from this day forth promise to only come into the Round Table with meaningful and adult conversation. I will not put my personal issues on front scroll and I will try to do better with my spelling, subject/verb agreement, diction (one who has such choice of words can only resort to poor diction), and hell grammar as a whole. As being a prospective college student I must do better and learn the hard way.
If ye agree to the above stated terms then we of the Round Table will have you back. Do ye swear?
Hmmmm...........okay. Well it shall be done and tis all good.
Thank you and try not to be a kid in King Arthur's Court again. I wanted to get a switch and whip your lil tail, I had your back until that lil fiasco you pulled with that thread. Be careful...college people are cruel.....yet very tactful. lol Like I always say..........I Thought you knew

You all are wrong...

He is just a baby. :( He made a mistake... Leave him alone:mad:

lil darryl send help.

STAND BY ME !!!!!

And people ask me why I am in favor of VOUCHERS. It's some serious tax dollars being thrown away in that Public School System. Dammit, where is MORGAN FREEMAN when you need him. :mad:

"They used to Call me Crazy Joe !!! Well Now you can Call me Batman !!!

ROD PAIGE, please send Help !!!!

Love to say it.......

Darn..........the young man is not even at Grambling and ya'll starting. Can it just ever be a moment? Man! Can somebody stop?

It's things like this that led me to give up teaching English. It is nearly impossible to undo all of that damage in a couple of semesters:D

Sylvan Learning Center, send help.

OK people, I think this young man accidently posted on the wrong forum and was trying to get his point across. From this forthg on, I let ye folks of da round table vote to move it where it belongs or leave it here for our humor for the day.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back