To All of the "WOKE Folks" That Didn't Vote......

Vote for the right candidate, treat the national election just like the local ones, they have some crooked ass folks sitting in these positions as well.

Vote locally yea, but vote for a qualified candidate. Just don't vote because the ballot states "local" on it smh.

Black ppl are so dayum programmed it's sad mane...just sad

LOL. I like how everyone acts like our situation would be any different had the other one won. The same sh*t just would've came from a different direction.

The other part that's amusing is the way this thread is framed as if the people who voted ain't in the same exact place. The sad part thing that's happening is attacking people who have done absolutely nothing to them and then to never address the failure that is the democratic representative body or the failures of the DNC as a whole as it relates to us.
Show me someone in here who has said anything positive about HRC or the Democratic Party. You're focused on the wrong thing.

OK, so the "no-vote" movement is more about focusing on self rather than building, as a people, to overthrow a system of racism and oppression. Got it. You, yourself, have stated that we should pool our resources together and put support behind a person or group of people who truly have our best interest at hand. "Doing what I'm doing, which is living life" contradicts that.

As to your question...you answered it as you typed it. There's a slogan that we use in business marketing. It's called, "Do anything". Voting, in itself, is an action. If it doesn't help Black folks, explain why they made it difficult for Blacks to vote for so long? Explain why and how gerrymandering came about? Explain why states implemented voting laws, all of a sudden, after 2008?

That's what the non-voting movement means breh.

The question was asked, How do I feel now? and that was my answer, living life and doing me, not worrying about x,y, and z.

They've been making it difficult for blacks to vote since the early 1900s breh. If you couldn't pronounce a letter in the alphabet you couldn't vote. so making it hard for blacks to vote isn't nothing new. They are making it hard because they want to put in their shitty ass candidates and not have black ppl prop up candidates that will address their issues. Come on dude Lol

Vote for the right candidate, treat the national election just like the local ones, they have some crooked ass folks sitting in these positions as well.

Vote locally yea, but vote for a qualified candidate. Just don't vote because the ballot states "local" on it smh.

Black ppl are so dayum programmed it's sad mane...just sad

The irony is that you sound no different than a white supremacist, right there. That may be your intention, though. If so, that's fine. If not, you should take that under advisement.

Show me someone in here who has said anything positive about HRC or the Democratic Party. You're focused on the wrong thing.

You're focused on the wrong thing. This thread is incorrectly poking the people who are oppressed instead of the people who actually commit evil against them and then blaming the oppressed for not participating in a rigged systems that offeres them only detrimental choices.

The voting(and non-voting) public isn't a problem, it's a system that is so damaged that people with integrity won't even participate as candidates.

You are giving a choice to choose, Satan, Satan's son, Satan daughter, Lucifer, Devil all these are running for Mayor or Governor hell president. These ppl are being prop by big corporations, racist ass white folks and you folks out here mad at the ppl who didn't vote??? KYS

You outta be mad at yoself for picking outta that group. smh.. That's so simple as 1,2,3 and black folks can't understand why folks choose to sit they asses out on this election smh.

Voting has never helped black folks, Name a President who helped yo and my black asses? Lol I'll wait on it

You're focused on the wrong thing. This thread is incorrectly poking the people who are oppressed instead of the people who actually commit evil against them and then blaming the oppressed for not participating in a rigged systems that offeres them only detrimental choices.

The voting(and non-voting) public isn't a problem, it's a system that is so damaged that people with integrity won't even participate as candidates.

I can scroll down Small Talk and see several other threads that suggest otherwise. This thread just happens to be specific to people who didn't vote. I do agree that the system has been manipulated in a way that makes it difficult for those who have a genuine interest in the citizens to make a successful run at office.

What have the ppl who voted and are upset done thus far other than complain Lol. What you think they doing?

I haven't heard any ppl that hasn't voted complain or act worried, motheruckas don't care what happens...They don't CARE. Why are yall caring to the point yall wanna fuss and cry about why we didn't vote.. The crap is a joke, mane live yo life and put yo trust in GOD and move around.

It's getting bad every hour on the hour and your vote wouldn't have stopped nothing...In my honest opinion it would have been even worse than what it is now if ole girl won.

I'd bet we'd be at WAR NOW Lol so man miss me with the whole cry me a river crap. Go get a slab of ribs and a drink and live yo life..

You are giving a choice to choose, Satan, Satan's son, Satan daughter, Lucifer, Devil all these are running for Mayor or Governor hell president. These ppl are being prop by big corporations, racist ass white folks and you folks out here mad at the ppl who didn't vote??? KYS

You outta be mad at yoself for picking outta that group. smh.. That's so simple as 1,2,3 and black folks can't understand why folks choose to sit they asses out on this election smh.

Voting has never helped black folks, Name a President who helped yo and my black asses? Lol I'll wait on it
You can't say voting has never helped, then limit the examples to just Presidents. Because we vote for more than just POTUS's.

But it's all good....I'm still not hearing any solutions or any reasons of substance. These conversations always turn into a pissing contests to see who can win an argument. However, you did answer my initial question without dancing around it.

-Respect

You can't say voting has never helped, then limit the examples to just Presidents. Because we vote for more than just POTUS's.

But it's all good....I'm still not hearing any solutions or any reasons of substance. These conversations always turn into a pissing contests to see who can win an argument. However, you did answer my initial question without dancing around it.

-Respect

Nothing but respect breh

Ppl mad at folks for choosing to step aside right? We've getting the same thing over and over and now ppl are not accepting it anymore. Problem??

But those want answers/solutions but you can't do the 1st thing which is not vote. Lol, how will you deal and get on board with the solutions when you can't even just do one simple thing and stay yo ass at home?

Nah I'm good.

If 2 more pissy candidates are running in ANY election, I'm not voting.

My granny aint die for me to just be picking a racist and a person who says n****r 50 times to say I cast a vote smh..

I do agree that the system has been manipulated in a way that makes it difficult for those who have a genuine interest in the citizens to make a successful run at office.

That is the totality of the problem for me. It's like this at every level(federal and local). This is something that sadly can't and won't be fixed by voting, mainly because the people who would change the laws to allow this won't ever write a law that won't benefit them and the people who have the integrity to change never would run for public office.

I know an easy solution for a lot of governmental corruption problems....term limits for congress. That will never happen because the people who would agree with that idea aren't congressmen(women).

I'll leave this here for my non voting ass

This was over dayum 40 - 50 years ago Lol, Sounds like he's spoke this shat last night smh

Skipping out on the local elections is far more detrimental, in most cases. Your state senate and state reps, governors, judges...even the tax collectors and appraisers. Anyone who's truly "woke" knows that power that these elected officials hold. .

I agree.

But, I was only commenting the context of the presidential election.

The Russian mafia conspired with the tRump campaign to suppress the vote. It worked.

Back