To All of the "WOKE Folks" That Didn't Vote......

Now, now......they said it didn't matter about voting, none of the changes being made wouldn't affect them. Shid, let that crazy ass budget get 1/2 of those cuts made, I bet they will be at the polls next time.

Feeling good

*shruggs*

got my trust in GOD not man, I advise you all who keep making these "ole it's yall ppl who didn't vote fault threads" should do the same.

Smh

What you scared fo. You'll be aight and if not, it is what it is. You live a good life

Wait until real life set in. See when your parents or other family members need Medicare because yes once you get 62-65 your insurance company will drop you, when need certain social programs and other services reality will kick in. Nikker talk is cheap. Reality is real.

Wait til the cuts come with this budget they are about to roll out, it will be some real crying then.

Stay woke.

Man I aint worry bout that crap breh Lol...I don't see why yall so worried man..dayum...scary ass ppl. Ole wait till white mama and white daddy do this...man put yo trust in GOD and you'll be fine..Stop wit the ole wait until they do x,y and z. They go do it if not this year, later down in life. So what. Man put yo trust in GOD breh and have faith in him. Hate to sound preachy but dayum yall acting crazy. smh. Love yourself and live life

Yawns

Man yall need to get off the boo boo and let things happened.

Yall still crying about ppl who didn't vote, Hell the china man didn't vote, the x,y, z man didn't vote. only 29% ppl I wanna say in this country voted Lol.. that's not even half.. man move around Lol. stop the crying and live life..

Take a vacation or something. I got one booked coming up LOL..

Black ppl so dayum scary, just sad.

Man I aint worry bout that crap breh Lol...I don't see why yall so worried man..dayum...scary ass ppl. Ole wait till white mama and white daddy do this...man put yo trust in GOD and you'll be fine..Stop wit the ole wait until they do x,y and z. They go do it if not this year, later down in life. So what. Man put yo trust in GOD breh and have faith in him. Hate to sound preachy but dayum yall acting crazy. smh. Love yourself and live life
I sorta see where you're coming from....it is all in God's hands. But faith without action is just like a plan with no action. If that's the case, then why bother going to college? Why bother finishing high school? Hell, middle school? Just stop worrying and bring your burden to Jesus or Allah or whomever your faith lies with. At no point in time, in the history of Blacks in America, has being stagnant and not worrying paid dividends. There has always been strategy, tactics and action. While I agree with a lot of what these "HOTEP" cats out here are saying, I don't see any action taking place. And I hate that term "HOTEP", btw. Please enlighten me, if you can, on what these non-voters are doing. I see Colin Kapernick putting his money where his mouth is, but the average guy doesn't have money like that.

I sorta see where you're coming from....it is all in God's hands. But faith without action is just like a plan with no action. If that's the case, then why bother going to college? Why bother finishing high school? Hell, middle school? Just stop worrying and bring your burden to Jesus or Allah or whomever your faith lies with. At no point in time, in the history of Blacks in America, has being stagnant and not worrying paid dividends. There has always been strategy, tactics and action. While I agree with a lot of what these "HOTEP" cats out here are saying, I don't see any action taking place. And I hate that term "HOTEP", btw. Please enlighten me, if you can, on what these non-voters are doing. I see Colin Kapernick putting his money where his mouth is, but the average guy doesn't have money like that.

big_1443312310_image.jpg

Not disagreeing with you, Just saying, folks on some "black" folks at that, on some what are we going to do now. I don't even hear white folks fussing as much as black ppl. Actions is trusting in GOD and continue to do wha I'm doing, which is living life and not worrying about something that's outta my hands now.
I don't know why folks use that word HOTEP,

Enlighten me on what the black ppl that voted are doing?? other than fussing and acting all scared smh.

Ppl just need to live life and do them. Has the ppl voted helped out brotha Colin, he's created a Go Fund me Page.

Ppl are doing things, just fit in and help out on what you see will help your ppl. Voting aint helping black folks

And their leader who is still unemployed in the NFL suddenly wants to stand for the flag now.

Yeah didn't know Kaepernick was a "leader" (when it didn't become known that he didn't vote until AFTER the election) of this No Vote Movement from black people when Nick Cannon and other celebs were saying not to vote LONG before Kaepernick got attention for not kneeling.

Kaep also wasn't one of those "all talk no action" types as it has been known for a while (see the bolded) but as with a lot of your nonsense posts you won't acknowledge positive stuff but only the negative to fit your short sighted narrative

I see Colin Kapernick putting his money where his mouth is, but the average guy doesn't have money like that.

The only thing I'd say about Kap and not voting, or folks not voting in the case of the presidential election, is the criticism would be fair if every vote was weighed equally -- which they aren't. (considering HRC got 3 million more votes than Trump, but lost via the Electoral College).

Not disagreeing with you, Just saying, folks on some "black" folks at that, on some what are we going to do now. I don't even hear white folks fussing as much as black ppl. Actions is trusting in GOD and continue to do wha I'm doing, which is living life and not worrying about something that's outta my hands now.
I don't know why folks use that word HOTEP,

Enlighten me on what the black ppl that voted are doing?? other than fussing and acting all scared smh.

Ppl just need to live life and do them. Has the ppl voted helped out brotha Colin, he's created a Go Fund me Page.

Ppl are doing things, just fit in and help out on what you see will help your ppl. Voting aint helping black folks

OK, so the "no-vote" movement is more about focusing on self rather than building, as a people, to overthrow a system of racism and oppression. Got it. You, yourself, have stated that we should pool our resources together and put support behind a person or group of people who truly have our best interest at hand. "Doing what I'm doing, which is living life" contradicts that.

As to your question...you answered it as you typed it. There's a slogan that we use in business marketing. It's called, "Do anything". Voting, in itself, is an action. If it doesn't help Black folks, explain why they made it difficult for Blacks to vote for so long? Explain why and how gerrymandering came about? Explain why states implemented voting laws, all of a sudden, after 2008?

Enlighten me on what the black ppl that voted are doing??

LOL. I like how everyone acts like our situation would be any different had the other one won. The same sh*t just would've came from a different direction.

The other part that's amusing is the way this thread is framed as if the people who voted ain't in the same exact place. The sad part thing that's happening is attacking people who have done absolutely nothing to them and then to never address the failure that is the democratic representative body or the failures of the DNC as a whole as it relates to us.

The only thing I'd say about Kap and not voting, or folks not voting in the case of the presidential election, is the criticism would be fair if every vote was weighed equally -- which they aren't. (considering HRC got 3 million more votes than Trump, but lost via the Electoral College).

Skipping out on the local elections is far more detrimental, in most cases. Your state senate and state reps, governors, judges...even the tax collectors and appraisers. Anyone who's truly "woke" knows that power that these elected officials hold. And in most cases, there's nothing the POTUS can do about that. I didn't see Obama going out of his way to prosecute Zimmerman or NYPD.

Nukka talk is the reason why the black community will never over come it's issues. Oh well. This is one reason I rarely communicate with millennials. Waste of air and breath. Such a weird generation.

Back