Time to Declare Your Down Year

This is a down year for the SWAC. When I look at all the teams other than JSU, I see a bunch of sorry mofo's. I honestly don't know how most of yall will finish above .500, but the law of numbers suggest that some of you will. Nonetheless, when JSU wins the SCG, I won't even be impressed. Because we're supposed to beat the sorry lot of teams in the SWAC this year. I'm looking forward to USM and UNA....when we get to play some teams with real talent and real coaches.

So in summation, this is a down year for the SWAC, and it will be an empty championship. I'll tell our new AD to put a "*" on the trophy when we bring it back to Jackson.
New rule:
No one can post on TSPN that this is a down year for the SWAC!!!!!!

New rule:
No one can post on TSPN that this is a down year for the SWAC!!!!!!
Couple of things here:

1.) This is, in fact, a down year for the SWAC. It is what it is, fam.

2.) It's too late to add a new rule. Should have said that sooner. And even if you did, I'd just ignore it.

This is a down year for the SWAC. When I look at all the teams other than JSU, I see a bunch of sorry mofo's. I honestly don't know how most of yall will finish above .500, but the law of numbers suggest that some of you will. Nonetheless, when JSU wins the SCG, I won't even be impressed. Because we're supposed to beat the sorry lot of teams in the SWAC this year. I'm looking forward to USM and UNA....when we get to play some teams with real talent and real coaches.

So in summation, this is a down year for the SWAC, and it will be an empty championship. I'll tell our new AD to put a "*" on the trophy when we bring it back to Jackson.

I stand by this statement. None of y'all have looked impressive. Nary a one. SMH

Back