Time to Declare Your Down Year

The Founder

If you answer yes to an of these questions you can declare a down year.

1. Your coach's last name is Hughes
2. Your team won 3 games last year, two of the wins came from D-II schools and the other Valley
3. You lost to Valley or UAPB
4. You fell in the bottom 5 of the SWAC last season
5. Your coach is on the hotseat

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Good thing we don't fit neither one of those.

Beans what is his last name? I'm asking for a friend.

1hughes.jpg

I’d like to go on record and say I DO NOT appreciate #3 from the first post in this thread!

For someone who claims to “refuse to smack UAPB” you sure have us mentioned quite a bit in your posts on the SMACK forum. So, I’m officially declaring you a SMACKER of UAPB!

@The Founder

This is a down year for the SWAC. When I look at all the teams other than JSU, I see a bunch of sorry mofo's. I honestly don't know how most of yall will finish above .500, but the law of numbers suggest that some of you will. Nonetheless, when JSU wins the SCG, I won't even be impressed. Because we're supposed to beat the sorry lot of teams in the SWAC this year. I'm looking forward to USM and UNA....when we get to play some teams with real talent and real coaches.

So in summation, this is a down year for the SWAC, and it will be an empty championship. I'll tell our new AD to put a "*" on the trophy when we bring it back to Jackson.

I'm looking forward to USM and UNA....when we get to play some teams with real talent and real coaches.

So in summation, this is a down year for the SWAC, and it will be an empty championship. I'll tell our new AD to put a "*" on the trophy when we bring it back to Jackson.

I see the Bullshit has already started...the only reason you are looking forward to these two teams is so you will have a reason to run and stick your head in the sand...0-3 to start is what I see for y'all then a Bye then it's on to 0-4

I see the Bullshit has already started...the only reason you are looking forward to these two teams is so you will have a reason to run and stick your head in the sand...0-3 to start is what I see for y'all then a Bye then it's on to 0-4
I can say the same for Texas Sorry U. Are y’all on our schedule this year? Because that’s one W I can always pencil in.

I’d like to go on record and say I DO NOT appreciate #3 from the first post in this thread!

For someone who claims to “refuse to smack UAPB” you sure have us mentioned quite a bit in your posts on the SMACK forum. So, I’m officially declaring you a SMACKER of UAPB!

@The Founder

I’m solely focusing my decision based on last year’s team.

Out of ALL the likely teams to go 0-4, one of it's fans speak up. Hahahaha!!!

2. Your team won 3 games last year, two of the wins came from D-II schools and the other Valley

I declare a down year for Grambling state. They don’t have a QB.

I declare a down year for Grambling state. They don’t have a QB.

SMH....look mane....you JSU....I GSU....you declare down year for JSU only....I declare down year for GSU only which I'm not going to do..... I tell you JSU folks can't follow directions for shit.

SMH....look mane....you JSU....I GSU....you declare down year for JSU only....I declare down year for GSU only which I'm not going to do..... I tell you JSU folks can't follow directions for shit.

I’m doing it for you Cham.. i mean chumps *Snickers*

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Again band geek go find yourself on the band forum....

Again , find a new joke lol I’m gone bother someone else who can talk sports you don’t know anything worth going back and fourth with. Good day.... you don’t even believe in your own team...

Again , find a new joke lol I’m gone bother someone else who can talk sports you don’t know anything worth going back and fourth with. Good day.... you don’t even believe in your own team...

At least you are smart enough to realize you were bothering people....LOL

Wait I don't believe in my own team....WTH....man you better recognize....band geeks are so confused.

I wish the UAPB record was as good as Gram's.

Back