Thread #16 about Trump (and possibly last as president?) EDIT: It is the last as President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
EnZop1yW8AAtYhw

Trump campaign legal team distances itself from Powell
:snicker

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-campaign-legal-team-distances-010150495.html
:popcorn:

Perhaps Sidney Powell has gone too far for even Rudy Giuliani this time.

The Trump campaign's legal team moved to distance itself Sunday from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous several days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the voting process, unspooled unsupported and complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” court filing.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement.

There was no immediate clarification from the campaign and Powell did not immediately return an email seeking comment.

The statement hints at further tumult for a legal team that has lost case after case in contested states as it works to overturn the results of the Nov. 3 election. Law firms have withdrawn from cases, and in the latest blow, a federal judge dismissed on Saturday night the Trump campaign’s effort to block the certification of votes in Pennsylvania in a blistering ruling that described the arguments as “strained” and “unsupported by evidence.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This was hilarious as the Governor had said he changed his ringtone to "Hail to the Chief" for when 45 or VP called and he would answer immediately. While signing the papers to verify the election, he got a call and you can hear "Hail to the Chief" and he put it down and continued to sign the papers...

🤣 I saw that on MSNBC. I think it was on Rachel Maddow. 🤣

Ok so this Trump supporter called my office and after she did not get the answer she wanted to hear she told me that Trump was re-elected and that our minds were programmed to see Biden/Harris winning and the truth will come out on February 1st. I responded "where at Brentwood in Shreveport." She said yes.

FYI....Brentwood is a mental institution in Shreveport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back