Thread #16 about Trump (and possibly last as president?) EDIT: It is the last as President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
125410222_10219505065277619_1785682524885044048_n.jpg

:lmao:

TEARS IN HEAVEN Televangelist breaks down crying when he finds out Joe Biden won the election as asks God if ‘that’s it? We’re done?’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13182521/televangelist-crying-biden-election-god-pro-life/
:popcorn:

Jack Hibbs is seen kneeling on a stage and heard saying: "Please God. You are pro-life. And one man is. And one man is not.

"Lord, one man is for Israel, one is not. You are for Israel. Lord, one man is for our military and our police and the other is not. You are."

"Lord, have you brought Mike Pompeo to be Secretary of State, only for that to end now? Have you brought, Lord, Amy Coney Barrett, into the court and that's it? We're done? We in this room, we're still pro-life here."

Before breaking down in tears and getting down on his knees with the word "WHY" on the screen behind him in capital letters, Hibbs professed his faith in Jesus.

However, his faith wasn't enough to prevent 77-year-old Biden from obtaining more than the needed 270 Electoral Votes on Saturday - leading major news outlets to announce him as the president elect.
Maybe he should have asked those angels from Africa and S. AMERICA to help him?

Holly Robinson Peete says Trump called her the 'N-word' on 'Celebrity Apprentice'​

Taryn Ryder
·Writer, Yahoo Entertainment
Tue, November 17, 2020, 5:22 PM CST
Holly Robinson Peete says President Donald Trump called her the N-word during the finale of The Celebrity Apprentice. Here they are during the final episode on May 16, 2010 in New York City.

Holly Robinson Peete says President Donald Trump called her the N-word during the finale of Celebrity Apprentice. Here they are during the final episode on May 16, 2010 in New York City. (Photo: Getty Images)

Holly Robinson Peete believes President Donald Trump called her the N-word a decade ago.
Peete star was a guest on SiriusXM Urban View’s The Karen Hunter Show where she recalled her “unique” experience working with the current president on Celebrity Apprentice. The 21 Jump Street star, who competed against Bret Michaels in the 2010 finale, said she spent about a month with Trump.
“He hadn’t really quite started that whole birther thing yet,” Peete noted, referring to Trump’s attacks on former president Barack Obama, or she never would have gone on the show.

“It was a very interesting experience,” Peete added. “It was a trip and kind of messy and stuff. I found him to be kind of piggish and bullish and stuff, but I didn’t find him to be just this... who he is now. I did not see that. So, I think the combination of power and corruption and all that stuff just made him go to that next level.”

Overall, the Hangin’ With Mr. Cooper star said Trump was “kind of lovely” — to her face.
“Shortly after the finale, rumors started going around that he had tossed out an N-word in referring to me. And I was like, ‘Huh?’ And then when the producer told me when it happened during the finale. I remember the moment,” Peete said of when she thinks Trump used the slur.
“I wasn’t in earshot, but I could see them deciding between me and Bret Michaels,” she continued. “There was a moment where [Trump] was talking with producers and they’re really animated and that was when I heard that he said, ‘They want the N-word to win.’ Because I guess the network wanted me to win or me to be chosen, and Trump wanted Bret. And the quote was, ‘They want the N-word to win.’”

This will help you understand the kool aid drinkers, why they believe the lies.

Americans Were Primed To Believe The Current Onslaught Of Disinformation

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...t-of-disinformation/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Dozens of false claims shared on social media have kept fact-checkers busy and partisans energized. Pro-Trump Facebook groups that dispute the election results have attracted tens of thousands of users and become a lively marketplace for exchanging disinformation (until the social media network shuts them down). And President Trump’s supporters have shown up in person as well to rail against what they perceive to be election fraud.

Meanwhile, polls show a substantial percentage of the population, particularly Republicans, believe (without evidence) that voter fraud has occurred. According to a poll from YouGov and The Economist conducted Nov. 8-10 among registered voters, 82 percent of Republicans said they did not believe that Joe Biden had legitimately won the presidential election, even though he has. This followed a Nov. 7 YouGov poll among registered voters that found 79 percent of Republicans believed voter fraud had occurred and affected the outcome of the election. Similarly, in a Politico/Morning Consult poll conducted Nov. 6-9 among registered voters, 70 percent of Republicans said they didn’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair — double the 35 percent of Republicans who answered that way in a poll conducted before the election.

To a certain extent, disinformation about the results of the election was expected. Experts have been warning about it for weeks. “But I do think the volume of the garbage and the inability of social media platforms to have effective means to stop the undermining of results of the election is really concerning,” said Craig Silverman, a journalist at BuzzFeed News who has been tracking disinformation throughout the election. “When it became very clear that Trump wasn’t going to concede, the machinery of justifying that decision has really kicked into high gear. I feel like today it was as bad as it was leading up to Election Day.”

Trump is dead set on fighting election-fraud claims — even as his entire team is 'despondent' — because he thinks it will help him in 2024, report says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...im-in-2024-report-says/ar-BB1b7coS?li=BBnb7Kz

As President Donald Trump continues to erroneously contest the results of the 2020 US election, some of his advisors told The Washington Post that he thought his supporters wanted to see him "keep fighting" to bolster support for a 2024 run.

"He is more dug into his position than he was at the beginning," one Trump advisor told The Post. "He thinks this is his base for 2024, and that half the country are warriors fighting for him, and that he's got to keep fighting."

The advisor also told The Post that those in the president's close circle were all "despondent."

Some of Trump's advisors are encouraging the president to allow the Biden-Harris transition team access to White House resources and to commit to a peaceful transfer of power, The Post reported.

Some of Trump's advisors are encouraging the president to allow President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris' transition team access to White House resources — which are typically at the disposal of the president-elect — and to commit to a peaceful transfer of power, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rit...k-to-buy-ar-15-used-in-deadly-shooting-report

If a black person did this..... the amount of crying we would hear.

Of course in the comments-folks are defending him.

In the jailhouse interview, Rittenhouse reiterated that he acted in self-defense during the riots that kicked off following the police shooting of Jacob Blake two days earlier.

“I was going to a place were people had guns and god forbid somebody brought a gun to me and decided to shoot me,” the teen said. “I wanted to be protected which I ended up having to protect myself.”

If you stayed in YOUR state and at HOME-Kyle would not be in this mess.

The kool aid drinkers dont care about democracy. The republican Senators and Representatives are hell bent on overthrowing democracy to maintain power.
:nono2:

Michigan statehouse leaders to meet with Trump on Friday as campaign peddles bogus fraud claims
:no:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/politics/michigan-house-speaker-will-meet-trump/index.html

President Donald Trump will meet with the Republican leaders of the Michigan state legislature at the White House Friday afternoon as Trump and his legal team continue to mount a long-shot effort to overturn the results of the election he lost to President-elect Joe Biden.

Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield, Speaker-elect Jason Wentworth and Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey will attend, a source familiar with the meeting said.
The meetings come as the President, Rudy Giuliani and other allies continue to peddle false claims of nationwide voter fraud.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/20/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-bail-release

17-year-old from Illinois who is charged with killing two people during a protest in Wisconsin and whose case has become a rallying cry for some conservatives posted $2m bail Friday and was released from custody.

Conservatives upset over property destruction during recent protests have portrayed Rittenhouse as a patriot exercising his right to bear arms during unrest. A legal defense fund for him has attracted millions of dollars in donations, and his mother got a standing ovation from women at a Waukesha county GOP function in September.

Huber’s father, John Huber, asked the Kenosha county circuit court commissioner, Loren Keating, during a hearing 2 November to set Rittenhouse’s bail between $4m and $10m. Huber said Rittenhouse thinks he’s above the law and noted the effort to raise money on his behalf. He also suggested militia groups would hide him from police if he were released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back