This year's prom king & queen...Jesus help my people

Status
Not open for further replies.

map18_.jpg

While all you so intelligent, educated folks are so correct, the folks in Baltimore don't consider themselves Southerners. Also those NY, NJ, Philly and Conn. folks think anyone outside of that area is southern and country. Box= Outside= Think. :idea:

While all you so intelligent, educated folks are so correct, the folks in Baltimore don't consider themselves Southerners. Also those NY, NJ, Philly and Conn. folks think anyone outside of that area is southern and country. Box= Outside= Think. :idea:

True!

^^ I bet the people in Virigina couldn't stand it either when the folks a couple states up were considered FREE:lol:

I cant stand when people call Virgina the south.....:upset:

Even though Virginia is considered the South, I have to laugh when people here say that also. It's still hard for me to recognize VA as the South, but it is the south. Just not the deep south! Same for Maryland!

I cant stand when people call Virgina the south.....:upset:

What you do consider it?
'Cause it's the south to me. Even Whitley from the Different World was considered from the south, and her character was from Virginia. :lol:

Funny thing is most of the east cost folks are the most sheltered never been anywhere ,learned any thing, one trakced minded people on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back