This year's prom king & queen...Jesus help my people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeeit.

Just because you seen worse, don't mean it ain't that bad.

Cuz, it's pretty da*n bad in those pics. Come on nah....a Barbie vest?...:retard: Where is his father and the nearest tree to snap a branch off of?

His face seems to say, "Man she got me in this shat!"

it gets "Worser"

BabyatProm.jpg

The baby has the best look on her face.
She is shamed forever.

Jesus wept

I'm done..

No class. No tact. What ever happened to discretion? Why all they stuff gotta hang all out. The most we had out was a shoulder...

Y'all are tickling the sh it outta me arguing back and forth about this is in the south or Detroit and Chicago. Where the hell do you think all the Black folk in those cities are from? :lol::lol::lol: You can take them out of the south, but you can't take the south out of them. :lol:

History lesson on migration of southern Negroes SEND HELP! :lecture:

That is true cause my Detroit relatives (all on my dad's side of the fam) came straight from Alabama. :tup: But that's how they get down up there, not down here, ESPECIALLY in Atlanta. :lol: Like Snake always tell me- there is a difference between being KUNTRY and being Southern. :lol: And those pics got KUNTRY, GHETTO, and WHAT DA FUCC written all over em. :emlaugh:

Now THESE look more like regular prom outfits IMO:

slideshow_1078041_2_Airiel_and_Brittany_at_Prom4.jpg

slideshow_1076448_Morgan_Prom_2009_048.jpg

slideshow_1076216_DSCF2147.JPG

slideshow_1076152_RP_%26_Keandra_pic2.jpg

slideshow_1076172_Creekside_Kids.jpg

Now this is bout as close to ghetto as it's gone get; and even these aren't bad:

slideshow_1076232_DSCF2127.JPG

slideshow_1052879_Gabby_Mays_Prom.JPG

And all of these are from Atlanta area high schools. :tup:

The funny part is yall trying to critique folks who live day to day. :lol: Them folks are from the gutter, and in the gutter you don't give two cents about tomorrow. It's all about today, because the next day may not come, and if it does you do the same thang you been doing the others. Waiting on the next day, surviving hoping it's another. Half of those folks are just happy they made it to the 11th or 12th grade and alive. Let them folks have their ghetto day, because believe me they will talk about that prom for 20 years or more. :emlaugh:

The funny part is yall trying to critique folks who live day to day. :lol: Them folks are from the gutter, and in the gutter you don't give two cents about tomorrow. It's all about today, because the next day may not come, and if it does you do the same thang you been doing the others. Waiting on the next day, surviving hoping it's another. Half of those folks are just happy they made it to the 11th or 12th grade and alive. Let them folks have their ghetto day, because believe me they will talk about that prom for 20 years or more. :emlaugh:

I understand all that but (and this is just my opinion) that's still no excuse for bad taste. :lol: Don't get me wrong, it's nothing wrong with being different or thinking outside the box in terms of fashion, but c'mon!!! :smh: :lol:

And to bring ya kids to the prom and dress them up? I'on know- I guess I was just raised differently and in a different time period. :noidea: :lol:

I guess long as they had fun. :tup:

I understand all that but (and this is just my opinion) that's still no excuse for bad taste. :lol: Don't get me wrong, it's nothing wrong with being different or thinking outside the box in terms of fashion, but c'mon!!! :smh: :lol:

And to bring ya kids to the prom and dress them up? I'on know- I guess I was just raised differently and in a different time period. :noidea: :lol:

I guess long as they had fun. :tup:

I agree 100%, but those folks parents aren't raising them. :lol: I guess by going to Washington High :emlaugh:, this is nothing new to me. I saw plenty of this and girls you brought 30 year old men to the prom when they were 17. :shame: That's just the ghetto. It's never justified, but they really do live day to day. I really do understand yall's point though, I was just throwing that out there. :lol:

This look like its in the south somewhere.

Remember the first set of pics that came out around 2001 or 02? Those were taken in New Jersey. This could be either the Chi, Detroit or Virginia.

But I think this has the South written all over it.

I think it's in a small town, doesn't matter the region.

The reason I say small town b/c most big cities schools will not allow pictures with babies, and most schools have a dress code for prom.

So that scratches Chicago and Detroit off the list.

Then...another reason why I don't think it's Chicago is b/c of the extra stuff (gold, platinum, aluminum foil) in dude mouth with the picture where they flashing money.

Yes, Chicago kids are country as can be...but I very rarely see any with stuff in their mouth.

wAit...let me clarify...I'm talking South Side b/c West side is a whole 'nother story!! LOL

I'm glad you clarified the Westside. :lmao: Them ninjas are worst than the back woods if Arkansas. :lol:
I think it's in a small town, doesn't matter the region.

The reason I say small town b/c most big cities schools will not allow pictures with babies, and most schools have a dress code for prom.

So that scratches Chicago and Detroit off the list.

Then...another reason why I don't think it's Chicago is b/c of the extra stuff (gold, platinum, aluminum foil) in dude mouth with the picture where they flashing money.

Yes, Chicago kids are country as can be...but I very rarely see any with stuff in their mouth.

wAit...let me clarify...I'm talking South Side b/c West side is a whole 'nother story!! LOL

Y'all are tickling the sh it outta me arguing back and forth about this is in the south or Detroit and Chicago. Where the hell do you think all the Black folk in those cities are from? :lol::lol::lol: You can take them out of the south, but you can't take the south out of them. :lol:

History lesson on migration of southern Negroes SEND HELP! :lecture:

yeah i agree everybody came from the South, but once they got to their destination some things that had to do with fashion sense went terribly wrong. :emlaugh: And the 90s and beyond are mos def not the 70s and back. If yall could see some of that bs i see now(as a Southern Belle in the Midwest) you would feel me. I saw this chick in the nail shop get DICE glued on her nails as a design. :scared: And I wont even get on the hair styles that walk past me on their on. :lmao: I just sit back and see what color the walls gone be. :lmao:

Like Snake always tell me- there is a difference between being KUNTRY and being Southern. :lol:

and i'm realizing "fashion wise" that there is a difference between Kuntry ghetto and Southern ghetto also. :lol:

Last edited:
naw that aint even the Westside of Chicago....you would have at least saw one dude still with a s-curl or with a perm,and at least one dude with a cane,. Plus the girls don't have nearly enough weave to be considered. :lol:

My vote goes to Memphis or Arkansas for this mess.

Last edited:

~gee whiz
why wont somebody just go on
coxnewsweb.com, look up creekside high school
and find out where it's located

I'm glad you clarified the Westside. :lmao: Them ninjas are worst than the back woods if Arkansas. :lol:

We just don't take no sh@t no matter what the fashion statement we trying to make. We range from Bishop Don "Magic" Juan to House legends Lil' Louis and Ten City. We can't be stereo-typed. When folks talking about us it's normally envy. So keep that bullsh@t coming.

And d@m, before the projects got torn down, I swear it was more of them on the southside than on the Westside. The small dog always trying to f@ck with the big dog and the other uses the slave mentality to make themselves look better.

:shame:

Takes backwards to know backwards.

Sorry for the slight nt but many of us weren't reared in an inner city. We were border suburbia nothing more, nothing less so that's all some of us know and actually care to know.

That mess? That is what I saw a few yrs ago from some prom pix in Chi. :smh: If that's how they get down up there, god bless'em.

:shame:Unfortunately those kids went to a prom here in Maryland. I saw the pictures this morning on the wpgc.com website. It said prom pics from Suitland HighSchool.

http://www.wpgc.com/Suitland-High-School-Senior-Prom-2009/4419498

http://cbsrdc.cbsradio.com/global/v...t1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=3772348&at1=Radio 18&h1=Pleasure P at the Suitland Prom Part 1

http://cbsrdc.cbsradio.com/global/v...t1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=3772324&at1=Radio 18&h1=Pleasure P at the Suitland Prom - Part 2;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript'></script>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back