This Just In!......

FAMU beat you by 5 TD's and scored 65 points. That is not the same. Even when FAMU beat us in Jackson we had more yards than them but you all could not cross the 50 against them.

But don't worry JR. Kennedy was doing things that Levy can't do. TC is going to break loose on you. This group can beat SU.

Also, I can't see JSU making all the same mistakes two weeks in a row. We are about to take SU out!!!

TP,
Also remember that we beat you twice the same year FAMU beat us 65-18. Your logic does not work. How many times have people on this page told you JSU lames not to go by what another team did. You don't have the same personnel. Our Defense is not bad like it was last year and nor is your defense as good as yours was last year(which wasn't saying that much). At least ours improved.Don't worry about us, just look ahead to GSU and don't give SU another thought. The pressure is on JSU not SU. We have taken care of our SWAC business thus far. After you guys we have Valley, PV, and Tissue, before playing the BC. So we will be loose coming in to Memorial. It is a must win for JSU. You have SU, GSU, Penut Butter and Alcorn left and you can ill afford another loss or your season is over. You guys have to sweep SU and GSU. And I can't remember the last time you guys did that. ('95) if I am correct. It is funny you guys like to bring up FAMU up, but have not played them since they put it on you guys in Memorial. I am sure Billy Joe would rather play JSU than Miami, Fla. He's dying to get of that game. So give him a call.

TP, just get ready for another week of disappointment. TC Taylor is about meet Lenny Williams. Please ask Bama Jelly what happened in Mobile. Ask Kennedy how he felt afterwards. Williams is still running with that 66 yard int on that hornet azz.

As sad as your "D" is, you guys will probably make Levy look like an all- pro. SMH@TP I thought you guys were going to live up to the bargain. This game was not supposed to hurt eith team chances to get to B-ham. It won't hurt ours, but damn you guys will practically be eliminated or have to rely on the outcome of the Magic City Classic. Didn't you get enough of that last year. Having to wait on the Bama's to decide your fate. LMAO@ JSU and allowing themselves to be put in this situation. This was to be the return of the Big Three. Now look what happens. Mighty Horney is back with all the Bama Jellies and you guys have freaking Alcorn of all people running smack. I can't even enjoy our win over the pups and everyone on the board has forget about them losing GSU, JSU and SU once again. All because of you not closing the deal on the Jelly. I guess Destiny Child was right. JSU wasn't ready for the Jelly. Because you "D" stunk like booty.

Leon Seals, Darrion Conner, Fenando Smith, Marlo Perry please send help. Your alma mater is in trouble. Oct. 13th you will suffer some more. snicker...

If you really want to be honest about it...

<h1>All yall SUCK!!!</h1>:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

If I'd just lost my HOMECOMING to a school that I clowned all week long about how stupid they were for scheduling my school on MY homecoming, I would just STFU!!! You muffins need to take notes from Dean Big Brotha AlMighteee and dissappear for a couple of days. There is nothing left for you to say. But please, please don't forget this....

<h3>The Jags Are Coming!!!!</h3>:D

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

One more thang....

<h3>Bama State Scores Again!!!</h3>:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

You Sags best be figuring out what y'all gonna do with Robert Kent. He knows what he's gotta do to win games. And he about to drop a cool 70 on you Sags. Y'all gone think y'all in Tally when this one is over.

GSUpe,

When was the last time Grumbling held JSU under 30??? We gonna abuse your secondary. You already know this. And Hymes couldn't outscore Kent if Dug's life depended on it.

Y'all in trouble.

Originally posted by Robber
You Sags best be figuring out what y'all gonna do with Robert Kent. And he about to drop a cool 70 on you Sags. Y'all gone think y'all in Tally when this one is over.

Robin,

Is this the same Kent that lit up the score board last year with a whoppin uno tre. We's REALLLLLLLLLLLL sked. :eek: Why don't you ask Kennedy about the
Dog Day Deeeeefense.

Man when was the last time a Sag beat JSU or Bama? Please answer. Looks like Scotlandville U needs to stay out of grown folks bidness til they get scoreboard on somebody. Just one Mans opinion.

SU's defense is no better than ASU's. You don't have a chance Saturday. Even Kennedy had to use 5 turnovers and two blcoked punts to stay on the field with Kent. It's over for SU already. You are not a concern.

Hey JST the last time a Jag team beat a Bama team was the last 2 weeks. We handled Kennedy unlike JSU. And until you finally squeaked out a win over SU last year , we had beat you lames 5 times in a row so don't even go there about the Jags. SMH @ the hateration. Just worry about SU giving JSU another loss in Memorial this Saturday. Then it will be 89,91, 93,97,99 and 2001. All home losses to SU. I mean if JSU fan missed the 95 game(16-14 squeaker) then that fan has witnessed nothing but losses at Memorial since 89. SU holds and 8-5 advantage the last 13 years. Pete didn't get to SU until 93, which makes him 6-3 against JSU including twice in 99. So now what?!!!

TP,
Don't even trip, you know our Defense is is much improved and its way better than ASU or your defense combined. I bet Kennedy would rather play JSU than SU right now. He wasn't 1-AA player of the week against SU. Lenny Williams is still running that int back for a score. You'll get to know him Saturday real well. This isn't going to be pretty at all. You guys have all the pressure. A must win. Let's see how your boys handle it.

Darn, JR beat me to the trigger. The last time JSU beat SU in Jackson was (see JR's history cheat sheet). Let me tip you in on something. When we leave Jackson on Saturday night, JSU will still stand for "Jaguars Southern Univeristy".

We hate to end your SWAC championship dreams in mid-October. But, you had no business losing to Bama State FOR HOMECOMING! Under W. C. Gordon, I'd be a little scared, because those Tigers punished the team that followed a JSU loss. These tigers know nothing about a Roar. These tigers meow.

If ya'll can't cover Bama St receivers, it's going to be UGLY on Saturday night. I guess you're lucky we don't have Michael, but D. Lewis has unleashed and will not stop on Saturday. If i recall correctly, he had 2 TDs against AAMU.

What's this coming across the wire.....
kennedy throws another TD... Jaguars waiting at the door for the left overs.

Will it be 3 straight losses for JSU (AlSU, SU, GSU...)? Was that true, only 21,??? for HOMECOMING? Did you all see it coming? Do the tigers understand that Defense is something that stops the other team or do they think it is something to stand behind and watch the game? 61 points to Bama St receivers? Wow!!!

The Nation will invade our nothern home (Memorial Stadium) and, as a real cat, mark our territory as we do every odd year October. JSU, Just Southern University, it is going to be good to come home. Looking forward to seeing you again.

PEACE!!!

I think I need to tell you guys that.

JSU scores again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so did FAMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back