This Just In!......

ByronW

The Fonky Tail
You can scroll down if you really dont KNOW!
Alabama St. Scores again....

What's that you say...

Kennedy did what, complete another pass...

The Hornets did what, score again. You kidding me man...

While tailgating at SU homecoming....

FAMU has been scoring on these clowns every year since '97, and they have the nerve to bring up horrible defensive performances?

Note: If one's team has hasn't held a certain school under 50 for 3 consecutive years, the one should really consider the STFU option.

If one's school only crosses the 50 point threshold when PV comes to town, one should really consider the STFU option.

If you just took an arse whippin on your Homecoming from a so-called patsy school then you should really use the STFU option.

If you're about to take an azz-whippin' from a school who lost homecoming to a patsy school, then you should consider the STFU option.

LadyJag,

I know that you are used to letting teams score 50 on you. This is a new one for JSU. Redemption is in the air.

It hurts like hell huh bruh? :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

LOL

I notice the SU menfolk aren't sayin' much, cause they have genuine doubt as to whether they can stop Kent and company. (I think somebody's havin' McNair flashbacks, and it's scarin' the 'L out of them.)

We're gonna take a page from FAMU and "strike, and strike, and strike again".

Hold up you JSUers. We might have been beat bad in Tally by FAMU ( a much better and ranked program than ASU), but not on our homecoming or when we were favored by 2-3 touchdowns.

You guys have got Alcorn on here running smack at you. Did you here what I said? Alcorn is smacking. They haven't had smack since Mc Nair left , but since you lames lost your HC to Bama Jelly you opened the flood gates. And if my memory serves me correct FAMU put 45 up on you in Memorial 3-4 years ago against all those pro prospects you guys had.

It's obvious that Robert Kent is the man and the best QB in all of BCF and maybe one the best in the country, but unfortunately for him he has no help on defense. Kind of reminds me of Valley back in the day. Totten and Rice are still loolking for that SWAC ring they never won. All that offense and no "D" just like Valley of 83-85.

Just get ready for SU this weekend. We're coming and we still owe you bums from last year so we will be focused.

HBCU,
Having Mc Nair flashbacks?!!! WTF!!! Maybe JSU has McNair flashbacks since he swept you guys. SU did at least beat him to win the SWAC in 93. Something JSU couldn't do. So don't worry about SU having flashbacks. Please post Kennedy's stats against SU's defense. Then post his stats against yours. That's what I thought.

Originally posted by JR
You guys have got Alcorn on here running smack at you. Did you here what I said? Alcorn is smacking. They haven't had smack since Mc Nair left , but since you lames lost your HC to Bama Jelly you opened the flood gates. And if my memory serves me correct FAMU put 45 up on you in Memorial 3-4 years ago against all those pro prospects you guys had.

<h2>He ain't lying!!!</h2:mad:

shshshshsh....What dat I hear?:flamethro ......Bama State SCORE AGAIN................I aint never telling Kennedy again that jSue defense is the Talibon Government!!!

Back