This is just for the TSPN OLD SCHOOLERS

:goof: I would have died LMAO if I had seen the Phat Mack trying to march like a DM. Hopefully he was trying imitate SU's DM and not Gram's.:winkgrin:

Man when SUGE was high school he played football and marched in the band at halftime.
:shame: :lmao:

:emlaugh:

Dude, I was still at the bar when you all stumbled out of P.O.B's. When we left, the waitress asked where we with you all and that you all left your pics. When we came around the corner and I saw you stumbling your way back towards Pat's, I knew what you were going for. LOL!!!!!

Man, I don't even know if you could call that stumbling, because I don't know how I made it back to Pat O's, or to the hotel for that matter. I remember looking for Suge, and then finding him in front of Crystal Burgers with Tara, and we somehow walked her back to her hotel, and after running into Lewis, and leaving her with him, and we ended up holding each other up on the way back to our hotel, and on the elevator.

I think when we opened the door to the hotel room, and we both fell in. LOL

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:goof: I would have died LMAO if I had seen the Phat Mack trying to march like a DM. Hopefully he was trying imitate SU's DM and not Gram's.:winkgrin:

J, now that I think about it, it was actually a majorette. He was messing with my wife's friend, because she had on some white boots, and he told her that she looked like a majorette, and then started imitating her. He had the whistle sound going, and everthing. LOL

NICE

J, now that I think about it, it was actually a majorette. He was messing with my wife's friend, because she had on some white boots, and he told her that she looked like a majorette, and then started imitating her. He had the whistle sound going, and everthing. LOL

NICE

Suge doing a majorette mocking? Now that had to be a sight.:scared:

Plz baby SeeingS. :kiss: :love: Me and W~ done had sex so much over the last 7 years until I include her and Devo on my benefits list and W~ would receive 25% of my death benefit in case of my accidental death and/or dismemberment. :uhoh: lol

I was VERY much married back yonda'. lol But, sorta' wild. A little bit. I'm still proud of the fact that I didn't hit no other female but W~ back in the gap.

Lastly, that Taryn thing was ALL Dr. Mac's lol concoction and Mike's deal. lol Them two :devil2: were using cybe-influence to make me act a fool. LOL!

Here comes W~-> :argue: lol

Yes, the good old days. Now TSPN is like a teeny-bopper club. lol Us old heads gotta' get the *F* on somewhere... :shame:

To the part in bold...Let folks tell it, we sure have...:nod:

Man that was the last single BC for me and D-Nice. We were so dayum drunk from Friday night that we didn't do anything on saturday night but try and recover. yall had to see it, she had on some white boots just like a high school majorette! LOL!!

Umm MH, you are right. You did start saying bean. I must give you your credit. But the name Beans will never die!

This is a Hall of Fame thread....:nod:

Old skoolers remins...err reminsce.....talking about old times. :tup:

We always reminisce after controversy. Look it up. After every flap we have on the board, we have a thread like this.

I'm just glad that none of you still have those pictures that we took before the game in A&M's parking lot before the game. I knew I was phugged up, and it was cold, and it was probably the drunkest I've ever appeared on some pictures.

That dayum phatback, and Shanka got me full of Jack Daniels, and Popeye's at his house before we made it to Crews.....what a gracious host.LOL

NICE

Ohhh baby...Now YOU KNOW! :lmao:
I have the collection 4 yo arse including yo drunk arse standing aback me @ the game! Should've took you out then!

LOOK For more TSPN memories next week...I gottah get ready for my trip to Chicago, but believe...I'll post'm next week once I get them scanned...AHHH ha! WATCH OUT ni!:lol:

Man those pictures brings back memories when things were kinda cool on TSPN. I wonder where Ol Crazy Jag is these days.

beans, for the last time Suge, and I weren't hugging, we were wrestling; settling a year long fued, and I waited until he got good, and drunk, and kicked his arse.LOL

NICE

:rolleyes: Right! They believe that as much as yawl believe I didn't have a shackmate! :slap:..and 4 the record again... I AIN'T NEVAH shacked! :D Thank ya kindly!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ohhh baby...Now YOU KNOW! :lmao:
I have the collection 4 yo arse including yo drunk arse standing aback me @ the game! Should've took you out then!

LOOK For more TSPN memories next week...I gottah get ready for my trip to Chicago, but believe...I'll post'm next week once I get them scanned...AHHH ha! WATCH OUT ni!:lol:

:rolleyes: Right! They believe that as much as yawl believe I didn't have a shackmate! :slap:..and 4 the record again... I AIN'T NEVAH shacked! :D Thank ya kindly!

You wouldn't dare? Knowing you, you probably will though, and just think, I rescued you from SUperJag.....Friends....

NICE

Suge doing a majorette mocking? Now that had to be a sight.:scared:

J, it was a sight for sore eyes to see. Shorty was so mad at Suge, because everybody's stomach was hurting for laughing so hard.

NICE

You wouldn't dare? Knowing you, you probably will though, and just think, I rescued you from SUperJag.....Friends....

NICE

I DARE! :kiss: :lol:
You bettah be glad I have departmental lunch meeting @ noon...or I'd be a scanning arse MiSTAh!

And I am MOST grateful to you DNICE, MILKMAN...you are my keeper for life! :swink:

Man that was the last single BC for me and D-Nice. We were so dayum drunk from Friday night that we didn't do anything on saturday night but try and recover.

Man we started drinking too early dat night, err, ugh, should I say that afternoon. What, we started during the LSU Arkansas game, and then reloaded before we went to the Battle Of The Bands, before GSUpe's (then girlfriend) told us we weren't cute, but we dressed nice (still get a kick out of that one), then hit big momma up for some of her pizza at the BOTB, almost got into a fight for holding seats for Robber, and RAWRAY, cuz they wanted to go eat before coming to the BOTB, went back to the hotel room after the BOTB to reload on the spirits, and got to Pat O's toe down, and refilled on those hurricane's.....Man, I still don't know how we even got up to go to the game on Saturday....there wasn't enough Gatorade in New Orleans to rehydrate us.

At the game had to be the quietest time either of us have ever been in our lives, especially while hanging together. No schit talk, no gloating, just hoping the game would hurry up, and end so we could go back and get some sleep.LOL

BG's house was a blur, and then to top it off with ms sonic 96 coming by the room, passing out, and getting her snore on....LOL.....nah dat schit was funny, cuz one minute she was sitting in that chair cursing her arse off, and then the next second she was snoring to no end. What's up NeNe? ha ha ha ha

NICE

Man we started drinking too early dat night, err, ugh, should I say that afternoon. What, we started during the LSU Arkansas game, and then reloaded before we went to the Battle Of The Bands, before GSUpe's (then girlfriend) told us we weren't cute, but we dressed nice (still get a kick out of that one), then hit big momma up for some of her pizza at the BOTB, almost got into a fight for holding seats for Robber, and RAWRAY, cuz they wanted to go eat before coming to the BOTB, went back to the hotel room after the BOTB to reload on the spirits, and got to Pat O's toe down, and refilled on those hurricane's.....Man, I still don't know how we even got up to go to the game on Saturday....there wasn't enough Gatorade in New Orleans to rehydrate us.

At the game had to be the quietest time either of us have ever been in our lives, especially while hanging together. No schit talk, no gloating, just hoping the game would hurry up, and end so we could go back and get some sleep.LOL

BG's house was a blur, and then to top it off with ms sonic 96 coming by the room, passing out, and getting her snore on....LOL.....nah dat schit was funny, cuz one minute she was sitting in that chair cursing her arse off, and then the next second she was snoring to no end. What's up NeNe? ha ha ha ha

NICE

:emlaugh: uuuhhhhh is this an attempt to explain your evil actions! IT AIN'T fly'n!

Dang!!! Lucky Fiyah. :cool:

Eeeey...you get up off fiyah on my booty!:lol:

:emlaugh: uuuhhhhh is this an attempt to explain your evil actions! IT AIN'T fly'n!

Ugh woman, I'mma grown arsed man, I don't have to explain anything about my actions, what's done is done, and can't be changed. I was just commenting on how much we had to drink, and what fun it was to be younger.

Oh yeah, your feeble attempts to scare me with old pictures won't work, do what you have to do miss lady, but know this, payback is a mutha. LOL

NICE

Back