This is just for the TSPN OLD SCHOOLERS

Nawl Val....let's go way way back! Jackson, MS at Club Jazzy's! Let's go further back....Huntsville, AL when somebody came to Mike's place with her pants on inside out! LEG UP IN THE AIR drinking "water".................

:goof: DAYUM........
U put me back on frontstreet...but I admit it and I stand firmly by my story...that they were backwards...because I got dressed in a lightly lit, rather dark room....and didn't have any help! :lol:

:lmao: I was only getting dressed ...that is all...besides the pants were jet black...how was i suppose to know they were inside out? :winkgrin:
And i have that pic in my collection right now! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mike Bigg was "contagious".

Mike was stepping on toes and had a tight shirt campaign.

Suge hated his doctor.

It was everyone against the Mafia.

BlacknBengal was "Beans".

:lmao: YES You did...and how the "L" did we carry what's o'doodz name down the Burbon Street Kemerrrrrrr and Mike while fighting off the hands that touched me as I attempted......:lmao:

Classic I tell ya....pure comedy.....

LIT to say the least...Mai Tai's are my friend.....DSN...send deal me one of those drinks after EASTER...mmmmk! :swink:

Man who WAS old dude? :lmao:

He may have the year wrong, but the happenings....happened...
are you drinking now DSN?

You know DSN is on that "water".....

What was funny about the pants is that they were on right at that game when SU kicked AAMU's little butt! Left the game, drove thru traffic to get out of the freezing cold....and somehow your pants turned inside-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Man who WAS old dude? :lmao:

Superjag I think was th emane... don't want to get nobody mixed up......I can't remember the screen name because I'm laughing, but he moved to Huntsville to go to work for Boeing! I know him still around these here parts!

I don't know how we all made it! Comeeeeeeeeeddddddddyyyyyy~!

From SU...help me remember Kema!

What ever happened to Suge's lucky socks?

The pic of Suge and Dnice hugging in the Quarters.

When there was only about 4-5 Annie Mae posters on the board.

MH and 2 other HOnet poster was the only ones here.

Where we voted to turn Valley's private forum into the "Men's Forum" before we officially had a Men's Forum that was shut down by the Boss Man.

Mark it don't matter if you did or not...thanks for my drink though! Mike and I had a good time that weekend!!!!!!!!!!! We never laughed so hard at me being sick in all my life....I would not even eat. I was heaving in the endzone! :lmao:

What ever happened to Suge's lucky socks?

The pic of Suge and Dnice hugging in the Quarters.

When there was only about 4-5 Annie Mae posters on the board.

MH and 2 other HOnet poster was the only ones here.

Where we voted to turn Valley's private forum into the "Men's Forum" before we officially had a Men's Forum that was shut down by the Boss Man.
Now those were some funny times. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, those "Spoon and Puddin" wars use to make me cry out loud here.

I remember the puddins fighting over Nice after he made his "Milk" runs.

It was 2001, the year Mike and I got married. :p :tup: YOU GETTING OLD BOI!

Wait...that would explain why...............

DAYUM DSN you a HO!!!!
Kenn Rashad DSN talkin bout himself...don't pull no Sonny on me.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
:lmao::lmao:

Dayum Dayum Dayum

That was the year my daddy died and the year I brought my ex!!! :lmao:

I was grabbing AAMUprettywoman's but in front of her!!!!:goof:

To this day I have not had another Hurricane drink. I think somebody said I had 4 or 4.5.....Mike said I had SSCS Street/Sidewalk Confusion Syndrome! Didn't know the street from the sidewalk.

I remember that... someone started shooting on Bourbon and no one could run. lol SUperjag96 was toe UP!

DSN that was 2003.

Hey JSTUS Beans is still named Beans, he can't shake that name. Me and D-Nice been calling him that since he showed up on the board and said he was from the Boot but was a Falcons fan. Sorry mutha.....LOL!

Yall know what is funny is that while I was moving I found all my TSPN awards. My wife was like, what ar all those. I just couldn't explain all of the post. But I am still the most decorated poster in the history of TSPN, and if we ever start voting agin, I will keep winning, LOL!!

Speaking of old times, where is the picture of the Ponte Pants from the GSU/JSU tailgates?

I remember that... someone started shooting on Bourbon and no one could run. lol SUperjag96 was toe UP!

DSN that was 2003.

Are you sure it was 2003? That year is when I had the baby and I don't recall any drinking due to breastfeeding.

Got dammit...now yall saying it was 2003:uhoh:

I know DSN drink alot but dayum!!!! How I miss like 7 years of life.:no:

If kema is saying she hasn't had a Hurricane since you got her drunk, it HAD to be that year... she was skeptical about drinking because she was breast feeding. lol

If kema is saying she hasn't had a Hurricane since you got her drunk, it HAD to be that year... she was skeptical about drinking because she was breast feeding. lol

Naw, I did not drink that year. I know I didn't....because this is the same year we all went to BgJag's house and ate gumbo! Even Reggie was there with the Joker hat on....

Back