This is just flat out wrong!!!!

There are also people on the TSPN who run back and report everything that goes on here on the Meac page. Like a fake arse Bennedict Arnold. I don't need to call names because you rats know who you are!!!!

LG's at it again....

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
There are also people on the TSPN who run back and report everything that goes on here on the Meac page. Like a fake arse Bennedict Arnold. I don't need to call names because you rats know who you are!!!!

hmmmm, interesting again LG.

You bring up such good points, don't you?;)

That's RIGHT! TRAITORS!

Going back and reporting what goes on over here! Because we all know that MF'ers can't register for message boards or read and see what's going on for themselves and go back and report it on their own!

******Wondering which HIT DOG will hollar this time****

Shady, I tell ya! (Dang, Dtown I love that word "shady")

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

RAID SEND HELP

A hit dog screams loud everytime. My grandmother always told me that if you use the right kind of cheese, all kinds of rats will come out of the woodworks. Hey, I just turned the lights on, let's watch the roaches run out of the cracks....

:snicker:

Back