This is just flat out wrong!!!!

It was bound to happen

They're posting your pics all over the place. Yet you want to continue to kiss their arse when they come over here. I tell you...there should be no love for the MEAC up in here. You'll learn...they're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

pure comedy.....I enjoyed it....but Alpha72 made some great points

Originally posted by The SWAC
pure comedy.....I enjoyed it....but Alpha72 made some great points

TBF,

You are right, she does make some good points, but you can't compare apples to oranges. The difference is people actually post here! ;)

thing is..they post but the revenue should be ten times higher..right?

it's like a restaurant..if I have large crowds all the time but I am losing money, something isn't going right?

Cost of living, expenses are factors but there are ways around it...

let me stop using my business sense unless I am going to get paid for it..

Originally posted by The SWAC
thing is..they post but the revenue should be ten times higher..right?

What?

it's like a restaurant..if I have large crowds all the time but I am losing money, something isn't going right?
And your point is?

Cost of living, expenses are factors but there are ways around it...
And your point is?

let me stop using my business sense unless I am going to get paid for it..
:confused:

uhh........:rolleyes:

you get the traffic and you losing money still...who's to blame?..the readers because they don't click on the ads? :confused:

that's my point...I didn't spend years behind a fast food counter for nothing....everywhere I worked we made cash and that's a fact...

but I am young..I know nothing :emlaugh:

I stayed out of that thread on the MEACfans page. And I will stay out of the brewing debate on this one. There are some things that I just have to leave alone.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

EB...your a PV guy and possess a Doctorate...I value your opinion

this ain't a debate because one side will never be heard....but as long as my picture isn't being laughed at on the other page, ain't no love lost.

EB,

This is not a debate (or at least nothing to get heated about). I am just trying to clear up some things. Sometimes people like Ryan, think they have all the answers but don't know all of the facts.

TBF,

Revenue generated by the ads has absolutly nothing to do with people clicking on them. There are ad agencies out there that do this, but the one we deal with does not. We have been through all of this before, and I know it is just your intent to be argumentative as usual. To answer your question, I do not blame the people. Advertising in the internet industry is at an all-time low. Again see Rivals.com, Totalsports.com, and any other dot com that has gone bust in the last year and a half.

someone has brought back rivals but it is scaled down and void of a lot of non-generating sites...

as for this operation...there are ways...but since it's not my business..I'll abstain..by the way....how are you doing administrators! :wavey:

debate closed...

don't want to keep protesting like Jesse Jackson's wife and get arrested or banned again.

:wavey:

also........the folks are calling on the feedback board Kenn...there are more important issues there than to argue with small timers like myself.

Tuck fhem! That's what I say...I don't even go over there unless someone tells about some minor smack they are trying to run.

I admit, I registered when the old SWAC Page was temporarily down, but it just didn't feel right. The MEAC is really DII and so is that "sheet" er page!

Re: It was bound to happen

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
They're posting your pics all over the place. Yet you want to continue to kiss their arse when they come over here. I tell you...there should be no love for the MEAC up in here. You'll learn...they're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

hmmm, interesting....the chit was funny tho.:emlaugh:

Re: Hmm..

Originally posted by GramTigress
Too funny. If the shoe was on the other foot, you guys probably would do exactly the same over here.
Thank you for so eloquently pointing that out.

Re: Re: Hmm..

Originally posted by kellis

Thank you for so eloquently pointing that out.

we haven't had a moment yet to do so.......

looks like Kellis traded her school colors in..she never posts on here anymore. She is in charge of the woman's crusade over there.

donationbox.gif

You won't find this on the MFP. you all are str8 comedy here. We welcome you all for fun, not fights. Don't hate. When you page goes down next week, we will take you back again for the umpteenth time.
Peace

No kellis....just interesting to say the least...

MEAC ATTACK.....lol :emlaugh:

Back