They Say Mississippi Valley State University Is Coming!!!

JSU is not unbeatable in SWAC play just yet, (I truly believe they will be once their recruiting classes flood in), but they are playing with passion and pride. Folks are hating, but JSU is believing in the hype, and playing with the hype. JSU will be playing tomorrow’s game for stats, press and ranking purposes. A blowout win on a 3-0 start would give JSU about 88 votes in the Top 25 poll. They are going for it.

If Valley ever wanted to a chance to win BINGO or Keno in the modern era of college football, then tomorrow is their day. I will be at the game with a bunch of my JSUhomies who clowned me last week. It’s all good, they have heard plenty of my ownership talk for a long time now, so I can take it. 😂

Good luck to both teams.

JSU is not unbeatable in SWAC play just yet, (I truly believe they will be once their recruiting classes flood in), but they are playing with passion and pride. Folks are hating, but JSU is believing in the hype, and playing with the hype. JSU will be playing tomorrow’s game for stats, press and ranking purposes. A blowout win on a 3-0 start would give JSU about 88 votes in the Top 25 poll. They are going for it.

If Valley ever wanted to a chance to win BINGO or Keno in the modern era of college football, then tomorrow is their day. I will be at the game with a bunch of my JSUhomies who clowned me last week. It’s all good, they have heard plenty of my ownership talk for a long time now, so I can take it. 😂

Good luck to both teams.

We are far from unbeatable. This is still a young team. We are playing 16 freshmen and still have 8 players out that are Ineligible this season (lucky for the rest of you). This season is supposedly aamu's season to win. We will have something to say about that

We are far from unbeatable. This is still a young team. We are playing 16 freshmen and still have 8 players out that are Ineligible this season (lucky for the rest of you). This season is supposedly aamu's season to win. We will have something to say about that
who said it was AAMU's season to win? List the names of these people lol

I have to see more of AAMU. I really can’t go off of the SCSU game only because the Bulldog had a life support machine hooked up to him as he took the field. 😂.

AAMU has the best QB in the SWAC. The Dog are ready for all comers, and JSU is wants the smoke. It should be a good one. I really wish Alcorn was in the mix.
AAMU just playing spring football one game at a time lol ready for another Saturday..that's all..

Last edited:
I have to see more of AAMU. I really can’t go off of the SCSU game only because the Bulldog had a life support machine hooked up to him as he took the field. 😂.

AAMU has the best QB in the SWAC. The Dog are ready for all comers, and JSU is wants the smoke. It should be a good one. I really wish Alcorn was in the mix.

Yea scsu played like crap. Aamu does return one of best offenses in the swac.

First up Valley. We got unfinished business.

Where you been lol. The Swac has said it and the swac fans have said it. Hell even your bulldog brothers have said it. They keep talking about that 1 play away from beating alcorn game as if y'all weren't a no fumble call away from losing that JSU game.
who is the SWAC?lol are you saying the coaches that voted?...they always get stuff wrong lol list the names from AAMU you say stated we would win the SWAC? sounds like you mixing words and putting them in folks mouth about us being 1 foot away from beating Alcorn that's correct ...I haven't seen on here where someone from AAMU said we would win the title just from that game lol

That is the exact same thing I thought. But I had to tell myself to calm down and stop being so sensitive. Glad to see it was not just me.
Of course it would be very easy to take it in the negative context! Lol! I will admit I even mulled over it for a bit before I decided it was a funny, crazy and clever IG promo post and not get too sensitive about it.

I have to see more of AAMU. I really can’t go off of the SCSU game only because the Bulldog had a life support machine hooked up to him as he took the field. 😂

AAMU has the best QB in the SWAC. The Dogs are ready for all comers, and JSU wants the smoke. It should be a good one. I really wish Alcorn was in the mix.

who is the SWAC?lol are you saying the coaches that voted?...they always get stuff wrong lol list the names from AAMU you say stated we would win the SWAC? sounds like you mixing words and putting them in folks mouth about us being 1 foot away from beating Alcorn that's correct ...I haven't seen on here where someone from AAMU said we would win the title just from that game lol

The Swac put you all to finish 1st in the east and take the crown. Ill tag the people that said y'all will win it all.

@CEE DOG
@DAHILL
@Oracle
@MightyDog

Just to name a few

The Chucalissa Syndicate will be going to jackson to wreck shop and claim ownership of the Mississippi HBCU Footballdom.

You "shole" right about that! LOL (You all will go back to looking crazy real soon)

Bama State L
Puke View L
S.U. (Yo Daddy) L
Average & Mediocre L

Last edited:
Back