They Say Mississippi Valley State University Is Coming!!!

You "shole" right about that! LOL (You all will go back to looking crazy real soon)

Bama State L
Puke View L
S.U. (Yo Daddy) L
Average & Mediocre L

That dumpster 🔥 of a team y'all got gonna get drug up and down the field when y'all visit memorial 😂🤣. It ain't gonna be pretty how we are gonna treat y'all in April.

You "shole" right about that! LOL (You all will go back to looking crazy real soon)

Bama State L
Puke View L
S.U. (Yo Daddy) L
Average & Mediocre L
And if I told you it’s gone snow ice cream go get get cones.... j state gone beat SU like they stole something ... matter a fact we gone have extra security and cyber security for that particular game .... ghetto bastids know what the S on y’all chest and helmets really stand for...

And if I told you it’s gone snow ice cream go get get cones.... j state gone beat SU like they stole something ... matter a fact we gone have extra security and cyber security for that particular game .... ghetto bastids know what the S on y’all chest and helmets really stand for...

Pb - L
THEE- L
Pv - L
Gram - L

He worried about the wrong thing 😆

You shole is right!

ITS ASS KICKING TIME!!!!
hulk smash GIF

Back