~Their mamas should be ashamed~

how many men do you know that have kids outta wedlock? how many of them refuse to play any type of role in there babies lives?

well this is what happens when those "babies" grow up!

its a cycle that will continue most definitely!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is what happens when one generation doesn't prepare to teach the next. On going cycle. It's going to get worse! :smh:

:smh: The parents are the ones responsible for this mess...the kids are kids...they are only doing what they are allowed to do by the parents.

NASTYNUPE said:
These little kids know all the words to Getting Some Head but can't even spell National Anthem...let alone sing the lyrics. Kinda sad. But who's to blame? The truth hurts and everyone can't handle it.

Exactly....Makes me mad. Yesterday, I have 2 boys I found out that did not know the Pledge of Allegiance....but can sing "Booty" and all the "Paul Wall" music...I told that arse, "If I hear you singing that, you'll write the entire lyrics to the song for recess!"

BluBlood said:
This is what happens when one generation doesn't prepare to teach the next. On going cycle. It's going to get worse! :smh:

Parents are trying to be their kids' friends!!

I ain't.

My students' friend, either.

Hell, I just told a kid this week, "Playa, you betta get RIGHT! I ain't ya MAMA, I ain't ya FRIEND, and you are NOT at HOME!"

However, I think there may be SOME hope ... I showed these pictures some of my students earlier today (printed them out) ... and the UNANIMOUS declaration among my girls was, "Uh, that is NOT cute!" :shame:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I have no words for what I am seeing here. Its just wrong!

I have been accused of being too hard on my kids. I am so glad that I am the way that I am. Not only should these kids' mamas be ashamed, but everyone that clapped and applauded when they saw the kids should be ashamed as well.

I am my kids friend but even moreso, I am their father first.

Fortitude said:
Lil Blondie's mama needs her arse tore out the frame. :smh: The kinda stuff really burns my biscuits. :redhot:

small-bnb.jpg

Butthead: Hey Beavis! She said Arse and tore !!

Beavis: Yeah, Yeah!! then she said biscuits!!

Back