~Their mamas should be ashamed~

Lil Blondie's mama needs her arse tore out the frame. :smh: The kinda stuff really burns my biscuits. :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fortitude said:
Lil Blondie's mama needs her arse tore out the frame. :smh: The kinda stuff really burns my biscuits. :redhot:

Mine too!!! I was in Atlanta this weekend and I saw this little girl with some shorts so tight and all up her butt and a midriff shirt on.!!!! It was just a mess. I wanted to slap her mama!!!!!:redhot:

Non of these kids have a "good sense daddy" at home. Ain't no way in hell a daddy is going to allow his child out of the house like this...

If my wife took our kids out of the house like that...yall on the SWACPage would hear about DSN being shot by wife......cause immo beat her...then she would have no choice but to kill me.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
If my wife took our kids out of the house like that...yall on the SWACPage would hear about DSN being shot by wife......cause immo beat her...then she would have no choice but to kill me.

How in the heck a blow up doll going to shot you?..............let alone have kids?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fortitude said:

Yes, yes! :shame:

Now the two on the end, right side, were dressed nicely. Why would you dress your little daughter to look like a ho, maybe cuz you lookin' like one too! :idea: Probably had matching outfits on!

The mommas are 19 and the grandmommas are 37. The great grandmomma just turned 52. Another generation of...well....that's the state of the world our community exists in these days.

NASTYNUPE said:
The mommas are 19 and the grandmommas are 37. The great grandmomma just turned 52. Another generation of...well....that's the state of the world our community exists in these days.

You are so right Nasty, so right! :bowdown:

Makes me weep just thinking about it!

These little kids know all the words to Getting Some Head but can't even spell National Anthem...let alone sing the lyrics. Kinda sad. But who's to blame? The truth hurts and everyone can't handle it.

cat daddy said:
Non of these kids have a "good sense daddy" at home. Ain't no way in hell a daddy is going to allow his child out of the house like this...

GOOD SENSE is the KEY term...

NASTYNUPE said:
These little kids know all the words to Getting Some Head but can't even spell National Anthem...let alone sing the lyrics. Kinda sad. But who's to blame? The truth hurts and everyone can't handle it.

Man you hit it on the head:smash:

I taught for a year (computers) at an elem school in the hood....they could go word for word with any rap song but could not tell me jack about what they are learning in thier homeroom class.

It's a shame that we will depend on this group of kids to take care of us.

Back