The Walking Dead Season 8

I got a feeling Simon is going to die and Dwight will be locked up by Negan.

If i had to have 5 people on my side during a Zombie situation I choose Carol, Rick, Michonne, Darryl, and Morgan.

I don't know about Morgan, when he goes of the deep end, he's hard to bring back and wants to kill everyone in sight. His recklessness could get you killed when he is one of those moods. I'm still on the fence about Rick, because he waffles between making the smart decision (kill the bad guy while you have the chance or keep certain people alive) and making the wrong decision (why kill the Saviors that clearly wanted to join the Hilltop Community?). Plus Rick can't fight at all, we've seen him get beat up almost every season and apparently can't shoot either with how many open looks he's had to shoot Negan. lol

I don't know about Morgan, when he goes of the deep end, he's hard to bring back and wants to kill everyone in sight. His recklessness could get you killed when he is one of those moods. I'm still on the fence about Rick, because he waffles between making the smart decision (kill the bad guy while you have the chance or keep certain people alive) and making the wrong decision (why kill the Saviors that clearly wanted to join the Hilltop Community?). Plus Rick can't fight at all, we've seen him get beat up almost every season and apparently can't shoot either with how many open looks he's had to shoot Negan. lol

I prefer rick because he can keep Morgan under control and vice versa.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I got a feeling Simon is going to die and Dwight will be locked up by Negan.

If i had to have 5 people on my side during a Zombie situation I choose Carol, Rick, Michonne, Darryl, and Morgan.
You were right. I'm also glad to see they mentioned that Simon was also responsible for killing all the men that were with that all women's group. It only makes sense that some of the Saviors would want Negan out as the leader. With the war ending next week, I think it's pretty safe to say that the women's group will come swooping in to be the force that helps change the battle. Also have to wonder what Jadis is going to do. I'm also not expecting any major character deaths since they've already killed too many main characters, however those borderline characters (Aaron, Tara, Eugene, Dwight, Gabriel, Rosita, Ezekiel, etc...) are up for grabs. Haven't seen a lot of Jesus and Michonne this season (thanks to Black Panther).

You were right. I'm also glad to see they mentioned that Simon was also responsible for killing all the men that were with that all women's group. It only makes sense that some of the Saviors would want Negan out as the leader. With the war ending next week, I think it's pretty safe to say that the women's group will come swooping in to be the force that helps change the battle. Also have to wonder what Jadis is going to do. I'm also not expecting any major character deaths since they've already killed too many main characters, however those borderline characters (Aaron, Tara, Eugene, Dwight, Gabriel, Rosita, Ezekiel, etc...) are up for grabs. Haven't seen a lot of Jesus and Michonne this season (thanks to Black Panther).

Eugene is going to do some bullshit. Watch what I tell you. They focused too closely on that one bullet.

Eugene is going to do some bullshit. Watch what I tell you. They focused too closely on that one bullet.
Yeap, all because Rosita told him the truth about himself. Can't see how he would think folks would have positive attitudes towards him, he could have been escaped, killed Negan, or sabotaged their weapons.

Also, I'm interested to see if they will use the comic book ending to the war, or put their own spin on it. The walkie-talkie convo with Michonne makes me think they'll do a different ending. It's certainly going to take a lot of trust in the judgement of Rick to pull off the comic book ending of the war. lol

I have read all of yall's posts, and I can tell, yall are really into The Walking Dead. But, for the life of me, I just cannot get into this series. My best friend don't miss a show. I am like, yukkk. LOL!!!!!

Yeap, all because Rosita told him the truth about himself. Can't see how he would think folks would have positive attitudes towards him, he could have been escaped, killed Negan, or sabotaged their weapons.

Also, I'm interested to see if they will use the comic book ending to the war, or put their own spin on it. The walkie-talkie convo with Michonne makes me think they'll do a different ending. It's certainly going to take a lot of trust in the judgement of Rick to pull off the comic book ending of the war. lol

The entire spin is on. The jail in the comics is going since the bombing so Negan can't end up there. I have a strong feeling Rick is going to lose some people he loves.

I have read all of yall's posts, and I can tell, yall are really into The Walking Dead. But, for the life of me, I just cannot get into this series. My best friend don't miss a show. I am like, yukkk. LOL!!!!!

Bruh it's not about the walkers but about the people. LOL....

Bruh it's not about the walkers but about the people. LOL....

Oh. OK. My bad. (shrug shoulders) LOL!!

Take out the Walkers and insert any non human adversary. You can use aliens like in "Falling Skies" or "Colony". You can use animals, think of any Plant of the Apes" movie, or CBS's Zoo.
The point I'm getting at, is that it's about the people in a post apocalyptic situation trying to survive. But yeah, like any show, movie, or book it's not for everyone's cup of tea.
Off my soapbox and now back to the show.

Isn't Darryl supposed to be good at tracking?. How did he miss Eugene hiding in the ashes? And Eugene is not a survivalist so how did he think of that one? and Rosita missed shooting him as well.
Going back to Rick not getting a single shot on Negan with both an AR and his trusty revolver. The writers are having the characters make stupid mistakes they otherwise would not make, "Oh geez, I'm normally a better shot" or "Wow, my aim is off today"1
Bull!!
I guess I can just stop watching the show, but I'll just wait till it runs it course. Just wish it is go ahead and run sooner than later. I can't see the books lasting too much longer either. It's not like you can keep rebooting like Batman or Superman.

Take out the Walkers and insert any non human adversary. You can use aliens like in "Falling Skies" or "Colony". You can use animals, think of any Plant of the Apes" movie, or CBS's Zoo.
The point I'm getting at, is that it's about the people in a post apocalyptic situation trying to survive. But yeah, like any show, movie, or book it's not for everyone's cup of tea.

Isn't Darryl supposed to be good at tracking?. How did he miss Eugene hiding in the ashes? And Eugene is not a survivalist so how did he think of that one? and Rosita missed shooting him as well.
Going back to Rick not getting a single shot on Negan with both an AR and his trusty revolver. The writers are having the characters make stupid mistakes they otherwise would not make, "Oh geez, I'm normally a better shot" or "Wow, my aim is off today"1
Bull!!
I guess I can just stop watching the show, but I'll just wait till it runs it course. Just wish it is go ahead and run sooner than later. I can't see the books lasting too much longer either. It's not like you can keep rebooting like Batman or Superman.

Yea I envision Season 9 or Season 10 as the last year.

They need to have an ultimate over running by walkers. Rick watches as those he loves is killed then left alone. Right at the moment where contemplates suicide he awakes from coma in the hospital with his son, Shane, and Lori around him. When he is leaving the hospital he makes eye contact with those on the show as happy people.

When he gets home, Glenn delivers a pizza, and Carl ask his father if he would like to watch a new show entitled The Walking Dead.

Bull!!
Not to mention how they figured Eugene could run that fast. I guess you could say that Darryl was feeling a bit rushed with the walkers attacking and the threat of running into Negan's men that he wasn't fully focused on tracking Eugene.With the whole Rick suddenly not being able to shoot, we've all seen that happen in movies and tv shows. Probably would have been better for them to not have him shoot due to not wanting to attract walkers and instead go in for a silent kill. Carol and Maggie might be the smartest characters on the show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So............what's next?

Maggie and Darryl vs Rick and Michonne so they can kill Negan?

Honestly, I fully understand Maggie and Darryl. Also, did Carl leave a letter for Maggie and Darryl? That is the problem. They don't know why Rick did what he did. I personally would have killed Negan.

Honestly, I fully understand Maggie and Darryl. Also, did Carl leave a letter for Maggie and Darryl? That is the problem. They don't know why Rick did what he did. I personally would have killed Negan.
Yes, just on principle he should have been killed. And you're right, I'm not sure that Maggie and Darryl got a letter or were given a clear explanation for not killing Negan. Kind of self-righteous of Rick to think that he speaks for everyone and everyone should share his vision. For goodness sake, he tormented them for months and killed her baby daddy in front of her by bashing his brains into a bloody pulp with a baseball bat. Not to mention she blames herself for getting sick and sort of being the reason why they were on the road when that occurred. What surprised me was Jesus cosigning what she was saying.

To add another layer, think about how many times doing something like this has come back to bite Rick. Every time Rick wants to be peaceful, stuff falls apart quickly.Maggie is right, let Rick make the decisions for his group at Alexandria only, he doesn't and shouldn't speak for everyone.

Yes, just on principle he should have been killed. And you're right, I'm not sure that Maggie and Darryl got a letter or were given a clear explanation for not killing Negan. Kind of self-righteous of Rick to think that he speaks for everyone and everyone should share his vision. For goodness sake, he tormented them for months and killed her baby daddy in front of her by bashing his brains into a bloody pulp with a baseball bat. Not to mention she blames herself for getting sick and sort of being the reason why they were on the road when that occurred. What surprised me was Jesus cosigning what she was saying.

To add another layer, think about how many times doing something like this has come back to bite Rick. Every time Rick wants to be peaceful, stuff falls apart quickly.Maggie is right, let Rick make the decisions for his group at Alexandria only, he doesn't and shouldn't speak for everyone.

Exactly....I'm hoping Negan escapes and begins to torment them again leading to a much intense rivalry among those Rick's group, Maggie's group, and former Saviors who are living in peace. That hoard of walkers is leading in to the scenario of the Whisperers.

Carl played a powerful role in that episode so it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Also, in the comics Carl would visit Negan often. So it is going to get even more interesting.

Exactly....I'm hoping Negan escapes and begins to torment them again leading to a much intense rivalry among those Rick's group, Maggie's group, and former Saviors who are living in peace. That hoard of walkers is leading in to the scenario of the Whisperers.

Carl played a powerful role in that episode so it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Also, in the comics Carl would visit Negan often. So it is going to get even more interesting.
Heck all she had to do was remind Rick of how he quickly killed the prisoner that started the commotion at the prison that led to the death of Lori and how he didn't hesitate to kill the wife-beating husband of his last girlfriend before Michonne. He was able to avenge the death of his loved ones, but he denies her that same right.

Heck all she had to do was remind Rick of how he quickly killed the prisoner that started the commotion at the prison that led to the death of Lori and how he didn't hesitate to kill the wife-beating husband of his last girlfriend before Michonne. He was able to avenge the death of his loved ones, but he denies her that same right.

I agree.

Back