The Walking Dead Season 8

images

Christian-Serratos-Feet-1703919.jpg
Head to Toe!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I haven't seen Ep 3 yet, but Ep 1 was slow, and I dreaded watching Ep 2, but I actually liked it. I just wish Rick had mentioned the Scavengers to Negan.

Ok What is really going on????? Are they skipping completely over the Whisperers??????

I haven't seen Ep 3 yet, but Ep 1 was slow, and I dreaded watching Ep 2, but I actually liked it. I just wish Rick had mentioned the Scavengers to Negan.
Glad I read this before posting, almost spoiled Episode 3 for you. lol

Ok What is really going on????? Are they skipping completely over the Whisperers??????
Maybe, or they may just be planting the seed for another group to make an appearance later on. I'm interested to see what's going to happen to you know who that was whisked away in a car. lol

Ok, so I'm caught up. I stopped reading the TWD comic a while ago. So I don't know anything about this other group that showed up. But I will say, I'm interested to see what Jadis is going to do!!

Maybe, or they may just be planting the seed for another group to make an appearance later on. I'm interested to see what's going to happen to you know who that was whisked away in a car. lol

Ok, so I'm caught up. I stopped reading the TWD comic a while ago. So I don't know anything about this other group that showed up. But I will say, I'm interested to see what Jadis is going to do!!

Yea when she knocked out Negan that told a story. I think Jadis is going to barter him off. Simon thinks Negan is dead. Did you see the smirk on his face?

I not only want to know what Jadis is going to do, but I also want to know how Negan is going to react to what Simon did to the Scavengers now that he knows that he disobeyed his order. Also what's going to happen during the upcoming battle when Negan finds out that Simon took it upon himself to do an all-out assault.

To be honest it's just corny at this point. These dudes can hit a headshot running from 50 yards out with a pistol, but Rick comes into contact with Negan like 90 times with a gun when Negan doesn't have one and somehow... he always manages to get away lol. I mean how much longer are they going to draw this nonsense out?

To be honest it's just corny at this point. These dudes can hit a headshot running from 50 yards out with a pistol, but Rick comes into contact with Negan like 90 times with a gun when Negan doesn't have one and somehow... he always manages to get away lol. I mean how much longer are they going to draw this nonsense out?
Especially with an AR-15 or M16 what ever they have. And why didn't that car blow up? Any other TV show or movie, shooting at an over turned car would have had that car blowing up.

I not only want to know what Jadis is going to do, but I also want to know how Negan is going to react to what Simon did to the Scavengers now that he knows that he disobeyed his order. Also what's going to happen during the upcoming battle when Negan finds out that Simon took it upon himself to do an all-out assault.

He is going to bash Simon's head.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Especially with an AR-15 or M16 what ever they have. And why didn't that car blow up? Any other TV show or movie, shooting at an over turned car would have had that car blowing up.

Yall sound like my wife looking for logic in the show. She was like "baby I shot your AR-15 and I hit everything. Rick a police officer and didn't hit nothing."

On a different note did you guys see the naked walker. It was in the same scene with the Negan/Rick outside gun battle.

Nah its just lazy writing and the main reason so many people, including me, are losing interest in the show. They're just dragging it out too long.

Nah its just lazy writing and the main reason so many people, including me, are losing interest in the show. They're just dragging it out too long.

I'm not losing interest but I'm more of waiting on an ending. I mean are we ever going to find out what started it? If they do end it we need closure.

They're only taking their time with Negan because he's become a very popular villain. I also think the combination of Carl's dieing letters to Rick, and Negan seeing what Simon has done and his recent encounter with Rick may make him realize the error of his ways finally.

Last edited:
I'm not losing interest but I'm more of waiting on an ending. I mean are we ever going to find out what started it? If they do end it we need closure.
I wouldn't be surprised if they never answer that question. Even on Fear the Walking Dead it appears as though it was just a sudden occurrence. If we combine what Dr.Jenner showed Rick back at the CDC ( that the virus was like a parasite that caused severe infection like meningitis that killed the host then took control of the central nervous system) and the sudden situation where the recently dead turned into Walkers, we can theorize that some mysterious airborne agent was released worldwide that infected everyone. I guess it's dormant while they are living and then takes action once the host dies. Those bitten by the Walkers get a severe, irreversible infection that leads to death, which of course leads to becoming a walker. Folks get surprised and bit by those they thought were dead and unknowingly begin the walker cycle. Getting us to the point we are at now in the show.

I wouldn't be surprised if they never answer that question. Even on Fear the Walking Dead it appears as though it was just a sudden occurrence. If we combine what Dr.Jenner showed Rick back at the CDC ( that the virus was like a parasite that caused severe infection like meningitis that killed the host then took control of the central nervous system) and the sudden situation where the recently dead turned into Walkers, we can theorize that some mysterious airborne agent was released worldwide that infected everyone. I guess it's dormant while they are living and then takes action once the host dies. Those bitten by the Walkers get a severe, irreversible infection that leads to death, which of course leads to becoming a walker. Folks get surprised and bit by those they thought were dead and unknowingly begin the walker cycle. Getting us to the point we are at now in the show.
I don't know if it was the show or the comic, or it could have been back when the show ran parallel to the comic, where this was mentioned. But this prevailing premise behind "The Walking Dead" Everyone is the walking dead.

I don't know if it was the show or the comic, or it could have been back when the show ran parallel to the comic, where this was mentioned. But this prevailing premise behind "The Walking Dead" Everyone is the walking dead.

Yea I never thought the title described the walkers but those humans not infected. Eventually everyone will turn.

Now it's getting interesting. We might be seeing a split in the Savior faction with Simon possibly leading a coup against Negan. I wouldn't be surprised to see that the person Negan picked up in his car after escaping Jadis was that chick that saw Dwight betray the Saviors. I loved the parallel between Carol/Sophia and Carol/Henry. Carol has been reluctant to take on kids after losing Sophia and having to kill Lizzie. She tried being distant with Sam instead of teaching him to be strong, which lead to him panicking at the sight of Walkers, getting himself and his mother killed (even Judith was calm lol). She tried the same thing with Henry once she saw that he was determined to find and kill his brother's killer. She didn't want to search for him because she was scared to see another kid that attached himself to her die. It was amazing that she found him in the same situation that Rick found Sophia in prior to her disappearing and eventually being found turned in Herschel's barn, stuck in some roots in the swamp surrounded by walkers. With Sophia, Carol was too weak to help her daughter, now she's stronger and was able to save Henry.

Now it's getting interesting. We might be seeing a split in the Savior faction with Simon possibly leading a coup against Negan. I wouldn't be surprised to see that the person Negan picked up in his car after escaping Jadis was that chick that saw Dwight betray the Saviors. I loved the parallel between Carol/Sophia and Carol/Henry. Carol has been reluctant to take on kids after losing Sophia and having to kill Lizzie. She tried being distant with Sam instead of teaching him to be strong, which lead to him panicking at the sight of Walkers, getting himself and his mother killed (even Judith was calm lol). She tried the same thing with Henry once she saw that he was determined to find and kill his brother's killer. She didn't want to search for him because she was scared to see another kid that attached himself to her die. It was amazing that she found him in the same situation that Rick found Sophia in prior to her disappearing and eventually being found turned in Herschel's barn, stuck in some roots in the swamp surrounded by walkers. With Sophia, Carol was too weak to help her daughter, now she's stronger and was able to save Henry.

I got a feeling Simon is going to die and Dwight will be locked up by Negan.

If i had to have 5 people on my side during a Zombie situation I choose Carol, Rick, Michonne, Darryl, and Morgan.

Back