The truth shall set us free..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellis..the truth I said, the truth!

Stop trying to be all diplomatic Kellis!

Besides I didn't limit my opinion to just the most recent crop of pics. It reaches much further back than this group!

Re: Come on man...........

Try putting your glasses on this time.....

Originally posted by kellis
I didn't see any attractively-challenged women on those pics.

Phew....its rough up in here...maybe this thread should be on the SMACK Board.....I'm new to TSPN....yalll tryin to scare a sista off or what....:confused:
That booger wolves and mud duck was funny as "L" though....:p :D :emlaugh:

I'll admit it!

My baby is not the best looking thing on any of those pics. So, I don't have to worry about any of you hitting on her. :D She is ugly as all outdoors. Just like I like her.

I don't look good either, so I guess we need to think about adopting children. ;)

Well it's the truth!

Didn't you see our pics? We don't look good. I can't get anybody and she can't either. So, we just decided to get together and be ugly as one.

I'm so ugly, my reflection in the mirror runs away. Kema looks so bad, I have to make her get drunk everyday before I can come home and look at her.

She is sick right now, because she woke up facing me. You know you can't look at an ugly man early in the morning... :(

He didn't get the pink panties ....

Mike, if you would have tried the pink panties, you wouldn't be tripping. Ugggggh, did you taste the pie???? :D :D

Suge, everyone can't be as PRETTY as YOU!! Gosh!!! :p

Re: He didn't get the pink panties ....

Originally posted by Alexxus
Suge, everyone can't be as PRETTY as YOU!! Gosh!!! :p

Why do I sense some sarcasm in that statement? lol:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Haven't tried the pie......

... Kema told me that it was good. I guess I'll get some in a minute.

BTW, none of us can look better than Suge. He is the model of "Kute". I would be stupid to say that I look good, knowing that I can't even approach a woman in the light of the day. Everytime I talk to a woman, it has to be late at night in the shadows. :(

This post isn't about me ..

Hell for all I know you could consider me in that ugly stick group. I could give a dayum though, because I know me and these brown eyes, and this million dollar smile can work miracles on 34th street!

Anyway, I wasn't trying to prop myself, or say I was a SWACpage stud. I just said what many of you have been wanting to say for a while. So stop acting like I am the only one who thinks like I do! Yall the most PC peopel I know.

LOL @ Mike! You are stupid!

Suge!

Bruh,

I'm working on being as "Kute" as you! Did you see my "Keg" in those pics? In a few more weeks, I'm gonna be a model like you. I think I have the smile thing down, but for some reason my reflection in the mirror won't stop running away. I tried to sneak up on it, but that doesn't work.

What can I do? If only I had pledged Kappa..... :(:D:emlaugh:

Ltown Jag I'm serious!

BTW, I figured your signature out and the "L" stands for somebodies first initial.;)

I forgot to tell you I was a member of the many Houston Psychic friends. :D

I got to go lay down after I finish this beer so my keg will develop right!:p

Re: Ltown Jag I'm serious!

Originally posted by Mike
BTW, I figured your signature out and the "L" stands for somebodies first initial.;)

WRONG....whea you gettin' yo info from? I suggest you get yo money back from dem psychics cuz they're steering you in the wrong direction.

LOL @ folks thankin' they know something.:emlaugh:

Now guess again.;):p

IMO...

1) Suge you wrong man. Every lady I saw in those photos looked good. This brother would have no hesitation in stepping to any of them.

2) I just glad these pictures weren't taken 12-15 years ago, because I know some of those folks had some curls. Man, I can just see some of you with a greasy kitchen curl on top of your heads.

3) I so glad tight jeans on ladies have made a comeback. 'Nuff said.

4) Kema's bling is showing up big time in one of the shots. Dang Mike, you da man.

5) A couple of the brothers looked like they may have done some time up the river. (Hard looking boys)

6) Buff-a-rillas are known to travel in packs. Therefore you would have known if any showed up at the cook-out.

:D

SO what does the "L" stand for Dtown....

COME ON GIRL>>>>WE WAITIN'!!!!

AND VINITA STOP EDITING MY POST!!!!

:mad:

Re: SO what does the "L" stand for Dtown....

Originally posted by JAG03
COME ON GIRL>>>>WE WAITIN'!!!!

"WE" ain't waitin'; you are.;):p

Now hush and get back ova thea------> to that smack board and sponsor my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back