The truth shall set us free..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suge

The Phat Mack
As I look at all the Fouston and Fallas pics, a few overwhelming thought seem to come to my mind.

1. It doesn't matter who she is or what she looks like. SWACpage men will act like she is Kenya Moore, when some of the ladies look more like a Kenyan Monster.

2. We have some Booger Wolves, Mud Ducks, Turkish Hawks, Scare tactics, and frankly, some ugly arse people posting on TSPN. Man I am soooooo happy that some of yall stick to posting behind your computer screen. That avatar function isn't made for some of your faces.

3. ARRGGHHHAAAAAA!!

4. Prissy...you my baby's momma. Tara, you are fired!

5. See #'s 1 & 2.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the pres-o-dent.

MANwagon - 20NOLA02

I'm not going to time out!

You can't take me anywhere because yall know I ain't lying!

Some of the TSPN famly is not pleasing to the eyes. I have been holding this in since the first pictures started going up on the net. You know that saying about a hot dog will holla, well some of the TSPN posters have hollering for a long time!! But they will never admit to it. Me..I'm phat, but dayum I am cute. Some of you wouldn't know cute if it slapped your momma.

And you know Iam right about the SWACpage men. Man if you put a tomato and a squash in a skirt and some makeup, with a baby doll t-shirt. These dudes will swear she is the sexiest chic to ever cross the Mason-Dixon line!

Krazy

ROTFLMAO, Suge boy you are sick. But no one can ever lie and say you are not honest. :emlaugh: :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

No Suge!

I ain't down with ya on this one. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...I want to " be holding" all of the ladies in Nawlins!

On the real, the ladies all looked nice to me in the pics I saw. That's on the real. Now the fellas...well, I'll just say that my beer gut won't stand out in the crowd:emlaugh:

ROTF.....boy yo ass needs to go sit down somewhere quick.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Suge, I feel you on "some" or "one in particular". MUD DUCKS...I haven't heard that in a while. LOL...seems like not too many meals are being missed either. Richard Simmons send help!!!

Re: I'm not going to time out!

Originally posted by Suge

And you know Iam right about the SWACpage men. Man if you put a tomato and a squash in a skirt and some makeup, with a baby doll t-shirt. These dudes will swear she is the sexiest chic to ever cross the Mason-Dixon line!

You ain't never lied about that one! I thought it was just me and a couple of more peeps to make that observation waaaaay back.
I mean, it's all good and everthing, dayum....calm yo horny azz down!:D
It's not good to blow EVERY dayum female's head up. ;)

ROTMFFLMBAO @ "Scare Tactics"!!! :D:emlaugh:

lol.....@ some of yall......

especially the squash and tomatoe................

I mean, it's all good and everthing, dayum....calm yo horny azz down!
It's not good to blow EVERY dayum female's head up.

if you ain't getting no play or attention from these folks why even blow their heads up? Are they thinking the same about you?

I guess that's Joe Six Pack way of letting the ladies know he's watching them and he's interested.

Originally posted by The SWAC

if you ain't getting no play or attention from these folks why even blow their heads up? Are they thinking the same about you?

I guess that's Joe Six Pack way of letting the ladies know he's watching them and he's interested.

That's a real good point. Only time will tell if anybody was listening...:D

LOL @ "Joe Six Pack"

Originally posted by Suge

2. We have some Booger Wolves, Mud Ducks, Turkish Hawks, Scare tactics, and frankly, some ugly arse people posting on TSPN. Man I am soooooo happy that some of yall stick to posting behind your computer screen. That avatar function isn't made for some of your faces.

So why don't you share who these people are.

*snicker*:emlaugh:

Re: Re: The truth shall set us free..

Originally posted by unknown1

So why don't you share who these people are.

*snicker*:emlaugh:

Plese don't temp him... If he did name names all "L" will break lose up in here:D

They know who they are.....

Scare Tactics
Mud Ducks
Booger Wolves
Tukish Hawks
Foo Fighters

Re: Re: Re: The truth shall set us free..

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

Plese don't temp him... If he did name names all "L" will break lose up in here:D

But on the contrary, my good *ATL...

Said individuals may clam up and run like the wind! ;)

ignore.gif

If you scurd say you scurd

What's the matta........
chicken3.jpg
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LOL @ SUGE....

Bugger wolves and FOO FIGHTERS.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

WHEWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Thanks for the laugh... I NEEDED THAT ONE!!!!

Dear Fellas,

There is nothing wrong with complimenting the ladies. What works for you doesn't do isht for me! Hell, I have a collection of
Keith Sweat and Lenny Williams that I listen too just to keep up to date on my "begging"!

I was taught to "beg" at an early age...it works for me. The next time you guys have a get together, please let me know. While yall ego tripping and stunting, I'll be "begging" for some banging"

Sincerely,

" Joe Twelve Pack"

Re: Come on man...........

Originally posted by kellis
I didn't see any attractively-challenged women on those pics.

Please step away from the keyboard I hear rain a comin:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back