The SWAC Championship: The World Famed vs. The Sonic Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of you sad azz individuals are so two faced, and you know who you are! GSU sounds bad, man please! I know it hurts you mf's to give props to the improved sound of GSU! The clips on the net don't lie! Yall are the most dumb supposedly grown azz men i have ever seen in my life. I have never seen so many grown azz men that kiss each others azz so much on a daily bases! Most of you say sh!t to just please the the next person on here and it is evident lol! You say one thing on another site and this one also at times: then you wait until someone says something negative about GSU then you jump on the damn band wagon like little azz kids and you call yourselves grown azz men, hell a bunch of kiss azzez i tell! I noticed the dumb azz peeps on this site are so bitter about The World Famed that everything negative you throw at the program is so irrelevant and it doesn't fade it! Dahill has never marched in a HBCU but now is a damn band director, Goodfella is such a kiss ass, went to UAPB and now JSU and loves to kiss JSU's peeps azz and SU's azz all day, Jaguar99 just worry about the hazing issues and the negativity that continues year in SU's band program, Blankman you act like A&M is the beast of the damn SWAC man go somewhere with i wanna be SU and JSU peeps friends azz and anyone from JSU needs to STFU, yall can't march 8 to 5 to save yall damn lives, yall unoriginal motherfockers changed yall entire sound to be able to handle SU stand wise! Not one band in the SWAC is up to par like they use to be, i don't care how yall try to sugar coat sh!t but the truth is the truth! Cats that are in GSU's band don't let these b!tch azz niggas discourage you all, continue to get better and fock all of these fake azz people! Yall can keep all them fake azz congrads, i hate fake n!ggaz! Now i have said my peace about this topic! Everyone from GSU please don't reply to this topic, let these stupid azz people on here give Grambling free publicity! Hating makes the world go around!Like Hutch always said if you're not being talked about, you're not doing your job!:)

Last edited:
A lot of you sad azz individuals are so two faced, and you know who you are! GSU sounds bad, man please! I know it hurts you mf's to give props to the improved sound of GSU! The clips on the net don't lie! Yall are the most dumb supposedly grown azz men i have ever seen in my life. I have never seen so many grown azz men that kiss each others azz so much on a daily bases! Most of you say sh!t to just please the the next person on here and it is evident lol! You say one thing on another site and this one also at times: then you wait until someone says something negative about GSU then you jump on the damn band wagon like little azz kids and you call yourselves grown azz men, hell a bunch of kiss azzez i tell! I noticed the dumb azz peeps on this site are so bitter about The World Famed that everything negative you throw at the program is so irrelevant and it doesn't fade it! Dahill has never marched in a HBCU but now is a damn band director, Goodfella is such a kiss ass, went to UAPB and now JSU and loves to kiss JSU's peeps azz and SU's azz all day, Jaguar99 just worry about the hazing issues and the negativity that continues year in SU's band program, Blankman you act like A&M is the beast of the damn SWAC man go somewhere with i wanna be SU and JSU peeps friends azz and anyone from JSU needs to STFU, yall can't march 8 to 5 to save yall damn lives, yall unoriginal motherfockers changed yall entire sound to be able to handle SU stand wise! Not one band in the SWAC is up to par like they use to be, i don't care how yall try to sugar coat sh!t but the truth is the truth! Cats that are in GSU's band don't let these b!tch azz niggas discourage you all, continue to get better and fock all of these fake azz people! Yall can keep all them fake azz congrads, i hate fake n!ggaz! Now i have said my peace about this topic! Everyone from GSU please don't reply to this topic, let these stupid azz people on here give Grambling free publicity! Hating makes the world go around!Like Hutch always said if you're not being talked about, you're not doing your job!:)

I feel everything you say! Trust me! Doc tells us to stay off the net and we do because of stuff like this! It's sad that peeps that have one or more college degree are on here with mess like this! My parents always taught me to stay away from 2 kinds of people: negative people and window washers meaning people that say they have your best interest but in all actuality they really don't, they say that to make themselves fell better and look good! I let people talk and i tend to stay away from negative people! I was always told that people that always have negative things to say aren't at peace with themselves or their surroundings! I pledged KKPsi to help better the band and the band has gotten better, nothing happens over night but the results aren't hidden or mute! Thank God i'm not on here much, everything happens for a reason!

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
USAToday, I know you asked the "G" folks not to reply but I just had to. (and everything you said is true). As an alum of GSU and the mother of a former World-Famed member, I have to say this: they HATE us coz they wanna BE us. Come hell or high water, we are STILL the most sought-after band in the WORLD. We're not so big that we don't fit well on the field, bumping into each other and knocking elbows and knees....sloppy I tell you. :vomit: Nor are we so "brass focused" that we sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks....off balance and off pitch I tell you. :vomit:We got a dayum good sound, well-balanced, sexy, sassy, and most of all classy. Last but not least, we look dayum good in that BLACK AND GOLD. :clap::clap::clap: Play on, WORLD-FAMED, play on. Do what you do, baby! Keep making history, being the FIRST in every significant event imaginable. Do YOU!!!!! Much love!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

GSU folks...yall aint saying shyt b/c in the end folks still going to have their opinion.

That's what I can't understand about some of you (most times GSU folks, but not just limited to them).

Why start a thread asking for folks opinions, then when they give it...and "you" don't like it...it's b/c that person is hating or jealous or whatever yall ignant mofos think?

Aint nobody jealous of Grambling's band...I personally can't stand over half of yall arrangements. They sound like shyt. My opinion...bottom line.

Just like last year (yes it's old, but a perfect example of dumb shyt Grambling's band does) at the Battle of Band for the SWAC Championship, yall came with Mary J. Blige's "Just Fine" as a tune...but the main part was written for the trumpets and yall didn't have any trumpets. So the shyt sounded a HOT MESS!!

how stupid is that to write a song for a section that basically doesn't exist?!?

That's the dumb shyt I'm talking about.

Pride is a bytch...and it's blinding yall!!! smh

LOL!!! Dude, you all SUcked lizard balls. Just face it. You all were the epic of horrible. Hell, you all could have brought your pep rally band for that mess I heard on Saturday.

:topic: TD1908, I dont know anyone who truly want to be like you all. Seriously (Thanks MH). Your band did sound like a mess in uniforms. Honestly. I dont know who the director is, but he needs to have them perfecting their craft more seriously than he does now. I dont know how much they practice or what they practice on, but that mess I heard last Saturday was just plain aweful. As a parent, I would be highly disappointed in the leadership in the Music Department with what I experienced last Saturday. I would demand changes, cause that was totally unacceptable. Like JSU2dapoint said earlier, both halftime shows were boring big time, but you all just ucked up on the field and in the stands. That mess was cruel and unusal punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
GSU folks...yall aint saying shyt b/c in the end folks still going to have their opinion.

That's what I can't understand about some of you (most times GSU folks, but not just limited to them).

Why start a thread asking for folks opinions, then when they give it...and "you" don't like it...it's b/c that person is hating or jealous or whatever yall ignant mofos think?

Aint nobody jealous of Grambling's band...I personally can't stand over half of yall arrangements. They sound like shyt. My opinion...bottom line.

Just like last year (yes it's old, but a perfect example of dumb shyt Grambling's band does) at the Battle of Band for the SWAC Championship, yall came with Mary J. Blige's "Just Fine" as a tune...but the main part was written for the trumpets and yall didn't have any trumpets. So the shyt sounded a HOT MESS!!

how stupid is that to write a song for a section that basically doesn't exist?!?

That's the dumb shyt I'm talking about.

Pride is a bytch...and it's blinding yall!!! smh

This was EXXXXAAAAACCCCTTTTTLLLLYYY my point. Notice, no one from JSU started a thread about the SCG. Mostly, because everyone in the SWAC already knows JSU will SMASH Grambling at 2 a.m. on March 12 for a last minute battle of the bands without practice and no drummers. lol. GSU FOLX always bring criticism on themselves.

u take band/ website smack too serious.

This was EXXXXAAAAACCCCTTTTTLLLLYYY my point. Notice, no one from JSU started a thread about the SCG. Mostly, because everyone in the SWAC already knows JSU will SMASH Grambling at 2 a.m. on March 12 for a last minute battle of the bands without practice and no drummers. lol. GSU FOLX always bring criticism on themselves.

Its' like them bastids always seeking someone's approval!!

Why do you care so much what others think of you?!?!

:noidea:

:shame:

Last edited:
Exactly. If you have to create a thread like this then you're not confident in your own program.

I would never ask you Sorry mofos from SUcks what yall think about the Boom

:retard:

I aint even read usa's long azz post. I did read the one from the mama whose child plays in Grambling band and she's just so happy, blah, blah, blah!!

Casee is so seexy when she Band Talks....

:insertblushsmiliehere:

And we got naggas mommas on here?!?! Ahhh hell!!! :lol:

lemme watch my mouf tho....

~______~

LOL!!! Dude, you all SUcked lizard balls. Just face it. You all were the epic of horrible. Hell, you all could have brought your pep rally band for that mess I heard on Saturday.

:topic: TD1908, I dont know anyone who truly want to be like you all. Seriously (Thanks MH). Your band did sound like a mess in uniforms. Honestly. I dont know who the director is, but he needs to have them perfecting their craft more seriously than he does now. I dont know how much they practice or what they practice on, but that mess I heard last Saturday was just plain aweful. As a parent, I would be highly disappointed in the leadership in the Music Department with what I experienced last Saturday. I would demand changes, cause that was totally unacceptable. Like JSU2dapoint said earlier, both halftime shows were boring big time, but you all just ucked up on the field and in the stands. That mess was cruel and unusal punishment.

HOLD ON!!! HOW THE HELL U GOIN TO SAY NO ONE WANTS TO IMMITATE US AND WE NEED TO LEARN OUR CRAFT??? ALL THIS..................ALL OF IT........FITS JSU. U LEARN UR CRAFT, AND YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING BUT GRAMBLING IN IT. MARCHING STYLE, CHANTS...........NUTHING YOU DO IS YOURS. MAYBE IF YO DUMBASS WOULD STUDY YOUR HISTORY, U WOULD KNOW!!!! WHY DID WE FEEL LIKE WE WERE SITTING LISTENING TO OUR ECHO. YALL PLAYED EVERYTHING WE HAVE IN OUR BOOK, THEN TRIED DO US ON THE FIELD AND LOST YOUR OWN CROWD. NOBODY IS BLIND TO YALL IMMITATION. HELL, Y WATCH JSU.............WHY NOT JUST WATCH THE ONES THEY GOT EVERYTHING FROM..........SU, FAMU, GSU............TRENDSETTERS!!!! KILL YOSELF!!! AND YEA, I WANTED OPINION, ONLY BASED ON THE PREMISE THAT IT WAS NONE BIASED. NOT ONLY WAS IT BIAS FROM YALL SONIC BUMS, BUT IT WAS DEGRADING. AIN'T HEARD FROM A PERSON FROM ANOTHER INSTITUTION BESIDES AAMwho and JSU TALK SHIIT. PROPS ARE DUE..........GIVE THEM OR STAY THE FUG AWAY!! THAT ONE GOT TO ME................................NICCA DO SOMETHIN ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PsychoJag and anyone else who lacks the understanding, I only started this to see what folx thought. The whole BOOMBOX AFTERMATH THREAD was no different. Just those who are always the stupid have to turn everything negative. Doctor Pannell teaches us..........hell any well rounded chritian person teaches us to give credit were credit is due, and don't boast. Pride........as I always say......brings a man low. It's in the bible. Confidence is not an issue I have. Very confident in the game this weekend. I wasn't gonna come here and just say JSU was some shiit, cause they weren't. But funny how yall fans (outside this website) can say complete opposites of what u say. But as I said, the SWAC don't really know music no way. Based on comments like "they sound didn't even get across the field." Somebody liked it. And when the SWAC was worth somethin other than volume, everybody was on GSU nuts.................what they doing next?....................Now, yall act like we ain't ish. When you stole enuff, I guess you would down us to make you look important. (Not directed to SU by the way)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HOLD ON!!! HOW THE HELL U GOIN TO SAY NO ONE WANTS TO IMMITATE US AND WE NEED TO LEARN OUR CRAFT??? ALL THIS..................ALL OF IT........FITS JSU. U LEARN UR CRAFT, AND YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING BUT GRAMBLING IN IT. MARCHING STYLE, CHANTS...........NUTHING YOU DO IS YOURS. MAYBE IF YO DUMBASS WOULD STUDY YOUR HISTORY, U WOULD KNOW!!!! WHY DID WE FEEL LIKE WE WERE SITTING LISTENING TO OUR ECHO. YALL PLAYED EVERYTHING WE HAVE IN OUR BOOK, THEN TRIED DO US ON THE FIELD AND LOST YOUR OWN CROWD. NOBODY IS BLIND TO YALL IMMITATION. HELL, Y WATCH JSU.............WHY NOT JUST WATCH THE ONES THEY GOT EVERYTHING FROM..........SU, FAMU, GSU............TRENDSETTERS!!!! KILL YOSELF!!! AND YEA, I WANTED OPINION, ONLY BASED ON THE PREMISE THAT IT WAS NONE BIASED. NOT ONLY WAS IT BIAS FROM YALL SONIC BUMS, BUT IT WAS DEGRADING. AIN'T HEARD FROM A PERSON FROM ANOTHER INSTITUTION BESIDES AAMwho and JSU TALK SHIIT. PROPS ARE DUE..........GIVE THEM OR STAY THE FUG AWAY!! THAT ONE GOT TO ME................................NICCA DO SOMETHIN ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We took it and made it BETTER!!!

PsychoJag and anyone else who lacks the understanding, I only started this to see what folx thought. The whole BOOMBOX AFTERMATH THREAD was no different. Just those who are always the stupid have to turn everything negative. Doctor Pannell teaches us..........hell any well rounded chritian person teaches us to give credit were credit is due, and don't boast. Pride........as I always say......brings a man low. It's in the bible. Confidence is not an issue I have. Very confident in the game this weekend. I wasn't gonna come here and just say JSU was some shiit, cause they weren't. But funny how yall fans (outside this website) can say complete opposites of what u say. But as I said, the SWAC don't really know music no way. Based on comments like "they sound didn't even get across the field." Somebody liked it. And when the SWAC was worth somethin other than volume, everybody was on GSU nuts.................what they doing next?....................Now, yall act like we ain't ish. When you stole enuff, I guess you would down us to make you look important. (Not directed to SU by the way)

Boy shut the heyal up...
Talkin bout "hell any well rounded chritian person teaches us to give credit where credit is due". It's in the Bible, blah, blah, blah

You still fuggin crying...you just don't get it.

Bytchazzness at its finest!!!

Like I said...we took it and made it BETTER!!

Boy shut the heyal up...
Talkin bout "hell any well rounded chritian person teaches us to give credit where credit is due". It's in the Bible, blah, blah, blah

You still fuggin crying...you just don't get it.

Bytchazzness at its finest!!!

Like I said...we took it and made it BETTER!!

Damn! Yall are happy about stealing lol!

YEA BITCH BASED ON A NAME!!!! THAT'S WHAT YALL LEAN ON..........WHO GONE WATCH FILM AND SAY THIS, AND FOR THAT MATTER........WE GONE WIN WITH THOSE WHO WASN'T THERE ANYWAY. KEEP SLEEPING. THAT HAD TO BE YALL PROBLEM THIS WEEKEND. AND IMMA SHOW YOU WHY YALL NEED TO KEEP PRACTICIN.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1rXrBP-bjM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1rXrBP-bjM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BUT WE SOUND BAD???

Damn! Yall are happy about stealing lol!

:smug:
Shut yo dumb azz up...

It aint about being happy, it's about what happened.

I wasn't there when GSU did Rock the house first and it somehow ended up with us...but hey, I was there in '96-'99 when we Rocked that shyt back on them.

I was there on Saturday when we rocked that shyt on them.

So...now...what....

we took it and made it better!!!

but u took nuthn from gsu...........eliminates your original argument. Yall made it better..........hell it's the same. And who cares about it but yall crowd? The "gsu chant" atleast made it on an ea sports commercial. See we make history........u copy us and try........this is what yall do. Blow, but understand........we makin history...............and what yall got..........the honda? One naacp awards appearance? So in the swac......you are a king.......understand.......we play for the fans AND TEAM.........not other bands. Didn't 41 to 9 tell you anything?

I have nuthn to cry about.......a SWAC Championship and Inauguration...................oh yea....in tears....:flippy:

So why are you starting Bytch azz threads asking folks for their opinions on whether we like yall or not?

If you got all that then be the fugg gone!!

Yall act like broads looking for attention...
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

but u took nuthn from gsu...........eliminates your original argument.

What original argument of mine does it eliminate!???

We aint stole shyt from THIS GSU band. Yall aint got shyt to offer...excecpt to a garbage can!!

My original statement was something along the lines of GSU sucks!! I have ALWAYS disliked GSU...and still do.

Boy what the heyal you talking about!!

Go paint them white shoes and get ready for the Inauguration and try not to embarrass us on TV!!

:smug:
Shut yo dumb azz up...

It aint about being happy, it's about what happened.

I wasn't there when GSU did Rock the house first and it somehow ended up with us...but hey, I was there in '96-'99 when we Rocked that shyt back on them.

I was there on Saturday when we rocked that shyt on them.

So...now...what....

Where you in Grambling on September 20th when we exposed yall before yall crowd and ours? Yo folx didn't know it came from us till that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back