The SWAC Championship: The World Famed vs. The Sonic Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSU #1 in MS

Freshman
I know this will EVENTUALLY turn into smack...but I just want everyone's opinion on the battle. As a present member of the World Famed........I say to the Sonic Boom........lookin forward to this event. Ready to see u at your best. We will give all........hope yall will do the same.

God Bless

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
In all honesty how many years have you marched in Grambling's band?

This completes my first year. Honestly.......blowin battle.........pointless. That is what the SWAC has been lost in. Blowin. Smashed........by your standards.......yes will. But from a MUSICAL standpoint........not gonna happen. If you LISTENED TO OUR MUSIC....instead of being lost in volume.......MAYBE....u would understand our approach.

This completes my first year. Honestly.......blowin battle.........pointless. That is what the SWAC has been lost in. Blowin. Smashed........by your standards.......yes will. But from a MUSICAL standpoint........not gonna happen. If you LISTENED TO OUR MUSIC....instead of being lost in volume.......MAYBE....u would understand our approach.

actually i dont understand it but every entitled to its own opinion

If Gram sounds anything remotely close to what they sounded like at the BC and if the BOOM sounds like I heard in October, Gram will get stomped into the ground. And I'm not talking about power (playing loud) either.

As far as halftime: it may be a toss up where neither will be impressive. The BOOM's show will be predictable and Gram's show will be busy.

If Gram sounds anything remotely close to what they sounded like at the BC and if the BOOM sounds like I heard in October, Gram will get stomped into the ground. And I'm not talking about power (playing loud) either.

As far as halftime: it may be a toss up where neither will be impressive. The BOOM's show will be predictable and Gram's show will be busy.

I like your new look!

OKAY whatever u say dude!!!!!

WOW, this don't sound like the CRIT I know.. You usually get offended when people make post like this one you made.

~shrugs~

Having seen and heard both JSU and GSU, I have to say that this will be a long weekend for the GSU marching band

LOL at busy!

Cute look for ya, Crit!

Last edited:
Will they have that thing this year where JSU blew out Grambling on Friday? I think it was in the Jefferson Convention Center. It was also where that dude won the competition to sing the National Anthem. I shole hope they can find L Boogie to sang that thang again! lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Will they have that thing this year where JSU blew out Grambling on Friday? I think it was in the Jefferson Convention Center. It was also where that dude won the competition to sing the National Anthem. I shole hope they can find L Boogie to sang that thang again! lol

Nope.

WOW, this don't sound like the CRIT I know.. You usually get offended when people make post like this one you made.

~shrugs~

I think you are confusing her with someone else. Crit has always been straight forward and honest with her view of the Boom and other bands. Maybe when it comes to your band you can't handle the truth she sends your way. :read:

I think you are confusing her with someone else. Crit has always been straight forward and honest with her view of the Boom and other bands. Maybe when it comes to your band you can't handle the truth she sends your way. :read:

Naw Toi, I've seen Crit get upset when folk from a band such as "SU" say how trash GSU is or how trash JSU is and how it won't really be much competition...

And when it comes to bands Toi Crit will even admit she don't pay attention enough to post truth, she may post her "feelings" but that about it. Because the truth is SU has the best band in the SWAC. Now this competition this upcoming weekend should be an interesting one I guess from a musical standpoint, GSU isn't the strong this year so JSU may be a bit louder than them if that matters or not..

~shrugs~

Naw Toi, I've seen Crit get upset when folk from a band such as "SU" say how trash GSU is or how trash JSU is and how it won't really be much competition...

And when it comes to bands Toi Crit will even admit she don't pay attention enough to post truth, she may post her "feelings" but that about it. Because the truth is SU has the best band in the SWAC. Now this competition this upcoming weekend should be an interesting one I guess from a musical standpoint, GSU isn't the strong this year so JSU may be a bit louder than them if that matters or not..

~shrugs~

This is what you call good school spirit. :lol:

Against the BOOM, Grambling doesn't have a chance. They better hope Obama don't catch wind of the BOOM, especially when they're marching in to "Get Ready". He may ask for a replacement at the inauguration.:emlaugh:

Against the BOOM, Grambling doesn't have a chance. They better hope Obama don't catch wind of the BOOM, especially when they're marching in to "Get Ready". He may ask for a replacement at the inauguration.:emlaugh:

I have lived in DC on Jan 20. It is often not a fun experience. Let the World Famed go and do their thing.

As for this weekend...Gram will march better...the Boom will play better...and the fans will have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back