The Sorriest Arranger In The Swac Is........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip Man... I gotta talk like him too.
~~~ Now, what we have here... is a menace to society. And beyond that, we have a situation where two brothers are pitted against each other over simple musical arrangements. Now, in the ancient times... music was the voice of the gods, used to envoke feelings of splendor and delight. Even our African brothers used the staccato beating of the drum to convey messages across rivers, lakes, and streams. From reading these posts, the message that I am receiving is one of hate. Just like I told Brother Ja (Rule), it is possible to love amongst wankstas without clapping back...I say and I say again... we didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us... and some brothers are still getting tagged upside the head, but not with boulders, but small, superficial pebbles like these~~~
Brothers in dark suits and shades nodding...

Originally posted by Mom-E
Skip Man... I gotta talk like him too.
~~~ Now, what we have here... is a menace to society. And beyond that, we have a situation where two brothers are pitted against each other over simple musical arrangements. Now, in the ancient times... music was the voice of the gods, used to envoke feelings of splendor and delight. Even our African brothers used the staccato beating of the drum to convey messages across rivers, lakes, and streams. From reading these posts, the message that I am receiving is one of hate. Just like I told Brother Ja (Rule), it is possible to love amongst wankstas without clapping back...I say and I say again... we didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us... and some brothers are still getting tagged upside the head, but not with boulders, but small, superficial pebbles like these~~~
Brothers in dark suits and shades nodding...
brothers in dark suits still nodding.................:cool: :cool: we must overcome these small obstacles in life and mover forward for the better good, we must not hold our brothers responsible for our short comings and we must take responsibility for our own faltering. let's move forward and use the past as the stepping stones to a better future. in the words of my brother martin we must overcome, and in words of my brother malcome by any means neccessary not any means unneccessary, and this type of hype is very unneccessary. let us move forward.:lmao: :lmao:

Whoever this dude is he aint been on here for awhile and im just wondering did someone already get to him before we did :confused:

Originally posted by Mom-E
Boy Skip, you're alright with me, Man.
well in that case you are cool with me too. actually you are a nut. who is patty and why are you next to her. let us know who you are so we can recognize you and put you on the trip out team........who you be and where you be from and what school do you represent......:D :D :cool: :cool:

Well dog, as you can tell... I am not a female. I picked this name jokingly in '99. Mom-E is actually Dr. Gregg's wife's nickname. Patty is Dr. Gregg's nickname (in addition to Satan). It was a trip for me in 99 because wherever we went, what we called, "The Royal Family," would go also. The R. Family included all of Doc's kin and some would sit next to him during the game. I am speaking of Southern...if you taped/saw a skit being performed in 2000 or 2001, it was probably one of my conceptions. Man, you had me and my boy walking around on campus talking about what Farrakhan would say about all the booty on the yard.

Originally posted by PsiSnake
Ey......maybe they say "And Down" now! :confused:

Interesting :D

"Snake"

I'm mad I missed that. Ol' boy did say "And Down" like he marched with the Juke.

Ok, I know Miles stole "And Down", who else wants to line up for And Down"?

Chi...next we'll have...
Bloom
Chat Chat
Bloom Bloom
Chat Chat
Bloom, Bloom, Bloom, Bloom
... And Down!!!

I guess Doc was right..."often imitated, never duplicated,
and a copy machine couldn't recreate it...."

SUTrp or any Juke....what year and what dance routine???

Hint...BeDell was not the announcer.

Originally posted by BG IS BACK
MAYBE A&M ACCENTS ON EVERY 8 COUNTS???????????:lmao: :confused:

maybe Bama st tries to steal SU's arrangements.....:idea: :lmao:

and with that said, i've just placed this topic back on track.....carry on...:lmao:

man, the threads on this page are getting more and more hilarious by the day.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh and yvette is NOT fat. Thank U.:cool:

Originally posted by XHALE9802
maybe Bama st tries to steal SU's arrangements.....:idea: :lmao:

and with that said, i've just placed this topic back on track.....carry on...:lmao:

now see why u gotta say sh*t like that 2 start something up . Damn yall A&M folks! :mad:

Originally posted by jonbo
now see why u gotta say sh*t like that 2 start something up . Damn yall A&M folks! :mad:

what the fugg? don't even front like u aint see what i quoted that was said bout A&M, SHUT UP THE FUGG UP wit all of that!!!! yall state folks always get yall feelings involved when something is said bout yall, i aint start cryin when Gig said what he said bout us, i just said something back, "IT'S CALLED SMACK" don't start wit me, aiight.....

Comic View Moderators said I was too sexplicit when I passed out audition applications to all the women who had the "guns" in front and the "tankers" in the back.

Originally posted by lilC
Comic View Moderators said I was too sexplicit when I passed out audition applications to all the women who had the "guns" in front and the "tankers" in the back.
(laughing loudly)boy do you practice the crazy isht that you say, you are one crazy cat lmao:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nope. No practice necessary. Now when it comes to talking isht. I usually stray until I hear somebody say something with no merit whatsoever. (Takes place around these parts) Alot of what I hear people say negative about another band is based on some false notion of what they've been brainwashed to believe the "ideal" band is. Very rarely to people get on here and give an opinion simply based on there assessment as a fan of marching bands. It's all isht talk.:D

Like ms. sonic 96 ALWAYS tells folk: "entertainment purposes only"

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
I'm mad I missed that. Ol' boy did say "And Down" like he marched with the Juke.

Ok, I know Miles stole "And Down", who else wants to line up for And Down"?

YOU RIGHT ABOUT THAT !!!!1

Originally posted by lilC
Alot of what I hear people say negative about another band is based on some false notion of what they've been brainwashed to believe the "ideal" band is. Very rarely to people get on here and give an opinion simply based on there assessment as a fan of marching bands. It's all isht talk.:D

Like ms. sonic 96 ALWAYS tells folk: "entertainment purposes only"

Very well put. :D You are one of the VERY few people on here with a sense of logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back