The Sorriest Arranger In The Swac Is........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btone Killa.....#1...this is a cowardly way of letting your feelings about your own band be known.

#2...I can't help your opinions, but you WILL and MUST express them without the utter disregard for the board rules on profanity and personal attacks.

Thanks,
s phi s

YVETTE 23 DON'T YOU PLAY TUBA. DID YOU KNOW THAT WITH THAT CHEEP AZZ LIPSTICK YOU LOOK LIKE THE TITANIC WITH RED PAINT. A EATING DISORDER IS A DISEASE WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF THAT DOESN'T KILL YOUR URGE TO EAT.THEN CALL ME AND MY COLLEGUES AT 1-800-FAT-B#$CH. REMEMBER YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT THAT MAKES YOU A D!CK. OH YEAH FROM FRIEND TO FRIEND THAT PICTURE OF YOURS IS CRUCIAL YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEYS AZZ TURNED INSIDE OUT. BE COOL B#$CH..... I'LL BE WAITING BY THE BUFFET
TO HEAR FROM YOU. UNTIL WE EAT AGAIN..............

Originally posted by B-TONE KILLA
YVETTE 23 DON'T YOU PLAY TUBA. DID YOU KNOW THAT WITH THAT CHEEP AZZ LIPSTICK YOU LOOK LIKE THE TITANIC WITH RED PAINT. A EATING DISORDER IS A DISEASE WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF THAT DOESN'T KILL YOUR URGE TO EAT.THEN CALL ME AND MY COLLEGUES AT 1-800-FAT-B#$CH. REMEMBER YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT THAT MAKES YOU A D!CK. OH YEAH FROM FRIEND TO FRIEND THAT PICTURE OF YOURS IS CRUCIAL YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEYS AZZ TURNED INSIDE OUT. BE COOL B#$CH..... I'LL BE WAITING BY THE BUFFET

Is that all you got?? :rolleyes:

You can't think of nothing else to call me but fat, huh?

Take off your fabulous drag queen costume, be a REAL MAN and come talk that same noise in my face at the music building Nov 25-27.

BATCH!!! :insertmiddlefangasimiliehere:

S PHI S I CAN UNDERDIG THAT. MY BAD. FOR I SHALL REFRAIN FROM USING WORDS OF GRAPHIC NATURE AND EXPLICT CONTENT THANX FOR THE WARNING.(I'M GONNA CHILL WITH THE SWEAR WORDS).

Thanks.
And don't forget that personal attacks are not tolerated on any board on TSPN.

Other than that....have fun...

T-BONE KILLA I CAN'T REALLY TRIP ABOUT YOUR BEEF WITH GIG BECAUSE THAT IS PERSONAL, BUT PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE DOWNING OUR QUEENS. TO ME VETTE SEEMS TO BE A COOL PERSON(SHE TALKS A LITTLE ISHT SOMETIMES BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO ON HERE. ABD TRYING TO PUT HER BUSINESS IN THE STREETS IS STUPID AND CHILDISH SO, I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE, BUT YOU SHOULD. AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT ALL YOU DID WAS PUT GIG ON THE MAP

Originally posted by SKIP
TO ME VETTE SEEMS TO BE A COOL PERSON(SHE TALKS A LITTLE ISHT SOMETIMES BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO ON HERE. ABD TRYING TO PUT HER BUSINESS IN THE STREETS IS STUPID AND CHILDISH SO, I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE, BUT YOU SHOULD. AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT ALL YOU DID WAS PUT GIG ON THE MAP

Talk a little isht?? Not me!! :goodbad:

I'm actually one of the sweetest people on here until you talk bad about my school or my band.

And as far as my putting my business in the streets, there isn't any business........pick any of these mo foes in here who have met me in person and ask them if I'm fat. ;) That's why I'm laughing at his silly azz comments. :lol:

I have a good idea who this person is
Practice is at 4:00 today
talk to Mr. Taylor himself
stay off the computer

Whoever this is, that was a FISH(N.O.) azz move!!!!! I gotta a felling I know who it is, and you are from N.O.

I don't appreciate you talking about my girl Yvette like that either, so if you got a problem with her, you definately got a problem with me and the rest of Trunk-A-Funk

You slipped on your pimpin when you were talking about Reed and uptown N.O

You might as well come on and identify yourself before I put you on blast!!!!!!!!

NOW CATCH IT.......................FISH!!!!!

Originally posted by OhatheKing
Whoever this is, that was a FISH(N.O.) azz move!!!!! I gotta a felling I know who it is, and you are from N.O.

You slipped on your pimpin when you were talking about Reed and uptown N.O.

You might as well come on and identify yourself before I put you on blast!!!

NOW CATCH IT.......................FISH!!!!!

Naw I don't think that cat is from New Orleans......He may be around alot of them...Cause no one from New Orleans will put Uptown and Reed H.S. in the same sentence or in the same phrase or what ever.........

REED is easily identified as New Orleans East or Michoud....
ISHT!!! Uptown folks don't even consider REED part of New Orleans most of the time.....They refer to it as the EAST or Michoud.

With that said I don't think that kat is from New Orleans.

JON BO I'M IN HIS OFFICE EVERYDAY THATS HOW I KNOW THE DIRT HE DOES UNLIKE YOU ALL I SEE THIS SH$T WITH MY ON EYES
AND JON BO YOU ARE A PRIME EXAPMLE OF HOW LOW DOWN HE IS....... HE ENDED YOUR CAREER JUST CAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE YOU
SO IF YOU ARE STILL ON THERE NUTZ I HOPE YOU GET STUKK AGAIN. HOLD THE GREASE PLEASE.

well for 1 if Bama St. is sorry why da hell u still there??? And since u be in his office all the time dont mess around and get caught by me on da real, For 1 calling my gyrl Yvette a bytch and secondly talkin sh*t so if i was u, watch your back cause i will be making a suprise appearance to the bandroom sometime this week and if u got the BALLS to talk sh*t on here you can say it to my face and oh yea Yvette will be down here for the Turkey Day Classic so u can say what u gotta say to her face 2 face also.

A dude like this would probably be trouble in anyone's band.

For the record, just having a degree means nothing. It's the work that you put in before and after earning that degree. And from the sound of ASU, some work is being done...

Originally posted by yvette23
Talk a little isht?? Not me!! :goodbad:

I'm actually one of the sweetest people on here until you talk bad about my school or my band.

And as far as my putting my business in the streets, there isn't any business........pick any of these mo foes in here who have met me in person and ask them if I'm fat. ;) That's why I'm laughing at his silly azz comments. :lol:
baby girl i feel you. and believe this, if this dude doesn't get handled, he must have an angel in his pocket. but if he knows like i know, it's some real cats out there and all the talking is going to stop real soon.....so don't worry his day is coming.......please let me know what went down........put in the pm because we advocate non-violence(wink wink)...;) ;)

Hey everyone, thanks for getting back at this idiot. It's obvious that he's not a MMH, nor is he CRABBING our band. He's definately lying about being in gig's office all day, cause if it's not me then it's my c/b that's always in and out of his office. Niether of us play b-tone.

Now if memory serves me correctly, there's only one other baritone player that ever spent a lot of time in gig's office. (Speaking of getting fired) he may have just gotten the hot head.

Hey lil' fella, you have nothing to do with our organization anymore, so stop trying to infiltrate it with your NESS about being in the band and having beef with gig!

And Down!

Originally posted by MurphyHornet
Hey everyone, thanks for getting back at this idiot. It's obvious that he's not a MMH, nor is he CRABBING our band. He's definately lying about being in gig's office all day, cause if it's not me then it's my c/b that's always in and out of his office. Niether of us play b-tone.

Now if memory serves me correctly, there's only one other baritone player that ever spent a lot of time in gig's office. (Speaking of getting fired) he may have just gotten the hot head.

Hey lil' fella, you have nothing to do with our organization anymore, so stop trying to infiltrate it with your NESS about being in the band and having beef with gig!

And Down!
the way i see it, even if you got beef with somebody in your band it's suppose to be internal, not on the internet. but since he brought it there it is there he should be roasted. but in this cat's case, whatever happens to him happens to him.....no weapons please, because that is the true mark of a mark. But i say let this cat make it and his life will show him that this was not the way.

Your blind. You've obviously never seen a pic of her or you're simply extremely gay if the avatar's all you've seen. Give yourself some credit and let it go. :mad: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mom-E
I think it is time for Minister Farrakhan.... :D
(I am talking like farrakhan) surely my brothers i know that god wouldn't want his children fighting eachother over he say she say, we must come together and do this band thing together and strive to live a life worth living, instead of all this hatered towards each other. One must understand that he can't march in a band by himself, but he must have others there with him in order to be called a band. a band is many individuals working together for one cause not one man by himself marching alone......(clap clap clap--people now hugging and embracing each other) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ha ha ha i am truely a fool......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back