The signs of a Desperate program

SeeingSports:
You will come to learn that MikeBigg doesn't know as much as he thinks about SU football.

He lives in B.R but much of his information about SU football is misinformation

Originally posted by Jag Voice
SeeingSports:
You will come to learn that MikeBigg doesn't know as much as he thinks about SU football.

JV,

See it however you wish. Matters little to me...you are right, I don't know a lot about SU football. However my comments are based on association and conversations...

SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS...BUT IT'S STILL THE TRUTH

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Okay Mike Bigg, I too don't intend to get in a debate on who knows the most and is the closest and who has the inside track because as Captain Picard tried to explain to the Federation, "it is futile to resist the Borg". I simply couldn't let conjecture be postured as truth, even though it is on a "smack" board. Particularly when it is about ELRJr and MKR. So many people have said what you said and directly quoted Eric, so much so that we wondered if he did a tour giving press conferences on the whys and wherefores. I probably shouldn't have addressed what you said, even for clarity sake. When he was a player he admonished us not to address, explain, debate facts that we already know. And now as a coach he prohibits us from responding to any charges, true or not. Damn, I can hardly sit through games sober! And since you know him well you know he would read our exchanges, laugh and say "y'all trippin'". So I am packing up my Samsonite and sitting back enjoying the real smack on the board. It's fun, until you talk about my....

I can hardly wait for the season to start so some mouths can be closed!

Originally posted by Jag Voice
SeeingSports:

SeeingSpots,

You will come to learn that MikeBigg knows more than Jag fans want to give him credit for. The very fact that he is not a Jag Diehard is all the more reason why a lot of the things he says are credible.

Originally posted by MikeBigg

I don't mean to turn this into a debate. Obviously you have some family and emotional ties to the Randalls. As I said before they are class individuals. I never had the pleasure to get to know Coach Randall (Sr), but from all accounts he was a fine man and father. Judging from his son's that's very true. However, I wanted to let you know that I was not just talking smack, but was talking from first hand knowledge and conversations with Eri

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy watching Marcus participate at LSU. He is a fine young man and from his hard work on the field and in the classroom, he deserves all the success that comes his way.

Quit lying:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Okay Mike Bigg, I too don't intend to get in a debate on who knows the most and is the closest and who has the inside track because as Captain Picard tried to explain to the Federation, "it is futile to resist the Borg". I simply couldn't let conjecture be postured as truth, even though it is on a "smack" board. Particularly when it is about ELRJr and MKR. So many people have said what you said and directly quoted Eric, so much so that we wondered if he did a tour giving press conferences on the whys and wherefores. I probably shouldn't have addressed what you said, even for clarity sake. When he was a player he admonished us not to address, explain, debate facts that we already know. And now as a coach he prohibits us from responding to any charges, true or not. Damn, I can hardly sit through games sober! And since you know him well you know he would read our exchanges, laugh and say "y'all trippin'". So I am packing up my Samsonite and sitting back enjoying the real smack on the board. It's fun, until you talk about my....

I can hardly wait for the season to start so some mouths can be closed!

In all honesty, I did go overboard in my responses. I feel that I violated a confidence by relating some of the things I did simply to "prove a point".

You are right about Eric...he would simply say: "yall trippin" and leave it at that.

Good luck this season (to the Randalls, not the Jags):D

GR, if you really knew me, you would not put me near that damn fight. There is no justification for that ON EITHER SIDE! Everybody acts like PV just stood there and took shots ..... anyway back to the subject.

I will agree that those guys are older than usual, but damn, how old was Chris Weinke at Florida State? I'm not trying to compare SU and the 'Noles, but if it can work for Bobby, why not Pete? As of now, they are just on the roster. No one said anything about starting or even playing. Why are you guys so in arms about guys who may only hit the field for special teams or in the event of an injury? I know why but I want to hear you all say it .....

So you're saying that NO ONE can turn their life around, right GR? Did that happen while he was at Southern? NO. If it comes up at Southern, will his arse be out the door? YES. And if not, would I get on here and talk about Pete's arse? IN A PH_CKing HEARTBEAT!

Bottom line is he wants to win. Hughes wants to win. Cooper ... nevamind. If Walter Payton had the same situation, would your coach have passed up on that talent? Hell Payton was better than this kid ever will be, but if he helps Southern AND STAYS OUT OF TROUBLE (which is what I have been saying since this started), bring it on!

It doesn't matter whether Weinke was arrested or not. The issue is whether this guy can help Southern like Weinke did Fla. St. Of course, because the rest of you seem to be nervous about this guy and Mr A. Williams, you continue to bring up his past.

That's okay though. I wouldn't expect any more from Jackson State.

SMH @ the folk of SU.

And you wonder why SU is known as the "concrete jungle" or "the prison on the bluff". :(

Speaking of Walter Payton, may he rest in peace but is there anyone on this board at J State while he was playing there?

And you wonder why SU is known as the "concrete jungle" or "the prison on the bluff
Known by who? Gramblingnites who can't talk about beating Southern? Then, yeah because after eight years and all them graduates, that lie would get around kinda fast, huh SOGGY?

I can tell lies too. Wanna see?
Lie # 1 : Grambling is my favorite school and their team ..... damn, I guess I can't because that isht ain't never coming out my mouth.

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

These two statements are absolutely not true. Eric never sought or considered a position on the Coach Rich's staff.Immediately after graduation he began working at a middle school and 4 months later appointed HEAD COACH at Southern University High School. It was in fact the job promised him and for which he was groomed for and for which he desired.

Eric Randall was guest on WWL 870 AM Sportstalk on the Thursday or Friday of the BC (last year). He did mention he was interested in coaching at southern u. He was being interviewed due to Southern Lab's success in the playoffs, his impressive records at SU, and mving on to collegiate coaching-- he did mention he was interested in moving across the street to coach the jags. I am not stating he was considering a postion, but he did express interest.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

Eric Randall was guest on WWL 870 AM Sportstalk on the Thursday or Friday of the BC (last year). He did mention he was interested in coaching at southern u. He was being interviewed due to Southern Lab's success in the playoffs, his impressive records at SU, and mving on to collegiate coaching-- he did mention he was interested in moving across the street to coach the jags. I am not stating he was considering a postion, but he did express interest.

I think Seeing Spots was talking about before Eric got the Southern Lab job.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My question is:

Is there going to be adequate security at the 0-7 SU game. I mean with all of the criminals bewteen the lines, will the fans be safe. They might be safe from Brandon Reed since he wont have any pockets to hide a Credit Card or maybe not. This is kinda scarey dont you think?

I can't imagine it being any more frightening than walking through that ghetto along Lynch St. If you can survive that, you can survive ANYTHING! I've heard former Green Berets compare it to their tours of duty in 'Nam.

If you SKED....Say u SKED!!!

The SUperior team in the SWAC has the coward lames making excuses for that beat down that will be issued shortly. If you SKED...........Say U SKED. Not that there will be any mercy. Stop all your finger pointing and whining. All yall arse is grass and the SUpreme team is the lawnmower!!! Think happy thoughts and you will not be as stressed when your beat down comes.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Perkins has not carried a football in a game since he ran for 2,300 yards and 29 touchdowns while leading Logansport High to the Class 1A title. The Class 1A offensive most valuable player in 1995.

Okay let me get this straight...A 1A player who hasn't played since 1995??? This man hasn't played in 6, six, seis years!!! How good can he be?

Oh unless he played on the prison team.

Bert Reynolds and The Longest Yard send help!!

MM

Is this where I cosign....I was thinking the same thing....Hey, when they play 0-7, they should have a barb wire fence and armed men on top of the port-o-potties.

Oz...send help

And you are right Jag4Life!

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

GSUper Tiger:

I was indeed talking about before Eric graduated. I was correcting Mike Bigg who stated that Eric sought a grad assistant job and Coach Rich didn't give it to him because Orlando didn't get along with him. There is no question about, Eric wants to join the staff and one day, from this message board to God's ear, he will be the Head Coach of our beloved Jaguars. His time will come!

Why do the rest of you schools care about Cisco Perkins so much?

Let me guess, y'all want to save us from ourselves, right? Y'all are sad. Worry bout your camps and we will handle ours.

I see the humor.........but

Originally posted by Get Ready
MM

Is this where I cosign....I was thinking the same thing....Hey, when they play 0-7, they should have a barb wire fence and armed men on top of the port-o-potties.

Oz...send help

Cookin Coke to spread to the childrens...and now my man's going for older clientelle......:(

Jay-Z, 'Alpo' send help

Makes the Nemesis 'Boxfan' Bates saga seem like PBS compared to this 'OJ Trial-coverage' of a cat who's gonna turn 30 pretty soon....

*snicker*

Tell Pete that my cousin June Bug is available. He's out-ran 4 police dogs if speed is what he's looking for.

My cousin Ray Ray and nem is out and they need something to do. Call Petey...

Hey just broke a few car windows, stole a few cars, and vandalized somebodys house....wait a minute, he would fit right in. Whats that number? 504.....

Re: I see the humor.........but

Originally posted by phatback

Cookin Coke to spread to the childrens...and now my man's going for older clientelle......:(

Jay-Z, 'Alpo' send help

Makes the Nemesis 'Boxfan' Bates saga seem like PBS compared to this 'OJ Trial-coverage' of a cat who's gonna turn 30 pretty soon....

*snicker*

Tell Pete that my cousin June Bug is available. He's out-ran 4 police dogs if speed is what he's looking for.
That signature is truly Assinine and tells quite a bit about ones intellectual inclination. As if AAMU or FAMU facilities are on even keel with Auburn or Florida State. One has to understand the history of segregation to know why public HBCU's facilities are not up to par with PWC. The states of AL. MS. LA. TN among others had to file suit against these states to attempt to get some type of reciprocity. For someone who have atttended a HBCU or graduated from one with that type of signature or advocating that type of rhetoric is the epitome of bufoonery. If this is a product of AAMU/FAMU your education is a poor reflection on AAMU/FAMU, the author/writer and a gross waste of whomever monetarily contributed to your/his education and taxpayers dollars.

Back