The sad thing about this "Big 3" crap

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
SOMBODY POST THOSE su MIA YEARS

What about these missing great years. I think they coincide with your accounting problems too. Didn't know whipping your a$$ would have that kind of effect.

Grambling, LA --The seven-year drought has ended. For the first time in
seven seasons a Grambling State football player was drafted into the National
Football League as the Detroit Lions made GSU wide receiver Scotty Anderson
their fifth-round selection Sunday afternoon. Anderson becomes the first
Grambling State Tiger to be drafted into the NFL since defensive back
Roderick Mullen (5th round, New York Giants) and receiver Curtis Ceaser (7th
round, New York Jets) were selected in the 1994 draft

This is sad.

Of all things one can smack, you smack on Gram having a seven yr drought. LOL! Hell, we have more players in arena leagues than southern ever had in the league!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is funny. GSU is pulling Alcorn from the dead to smack. Two teams 0-10 against SU in the last 5 years.

Oh... the memories... the great Alcorn/GSU matchups were priceless.

GSU, How about giving us some memories of the PVU/Wiley matchups also.

Originally posted by Jag Voice

Tell us more about this tradition cartel, since you seem to be full of it. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I appreciate good smack more than anybody else. Thats why I like that DC Brave dude. Anybody that is 0-11 and can still throw bolows up in hea is all right with me. The same goes for the Cartel. How can you open your mouth to SU is beyond me. They are your rival, your chief enemy, public enemy #1, yet they have beaten you like 8 years in a row or something. You would think that in 8 years the ball would bounce your way just one time. You would think that you would have your star WR wide open in the endzone to win the game....well....excuse the last example. But anyway....you guys are alright with me. The spin doctor is working overtime for you guys. The angles you guys choose, the way you sneak in and out, bob and weave, when you actually dont have a damn thing to say to The Nation. If I ever need a lawyer, damn Johnnie Cochran, Im calling the Cartel.

SYNOPSIS

0-8 had said dat 0-11 is a part of da big tree. 0-11 had said to them 0-8 dat rite; den 0-8 & 0-11 did not comment on being 0-10 the last 5 yrs against dey "DADDY."

Re: SYNOPSIS

Originally posted by JROCK
0-8 had said dat 0-11 is a part of da big tree. 0-11 had said to them 0-8 dat rite; den 0-8 & 0-11 did not comment on being 0-10 the last 5 yrs against dey "DADDY."

:D :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!

Originally posted by Jag Voice

PVAND WILEY SWAC CHAMPIONSHIPS:
1921...WILEY
1923...WILEY
1927-1930...WILEY
1931...PV
1932...WILEY
1933...PV, WILEY, LANGSTON
1941..PV WAS STRIPPED OF THE TITLE
1943..NO CHAMPION DUE TO WWII
1945...WILEY
1951-1954...PV
1957...WILEY
1958...PV
1960...GSU, PV, SU
1963...PV
1964...PV

ANYTHING ELSE????:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bottom Line.... Fact not Fiction......

There is not "1", "ONE", "UNO" team in the SWAC that has a winning series record againt Southern.

Not other school in SWAC history comes close to the total number of SWAC Championships won in Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Track combined.

Ya'll can talk if you want to, but only 1 team Southern will face this year has a series advantage over Southern and that is FAMU, with a 3 game lead.

Money, Championships, and Fan Support talks..... all the other Bull Machiznit ya'll talking walks.

"L" Grumpling ,ya'll built a brand new stadium that seats only 19,000 fans. This shows that you have NO fan support what so ever and that you have no vision of ever having a fan base.

This is :(

Re: Bottom Line.... Fact not Fiction......

Originally posted by TruBluJAG
There is not "1", "ONE", "UNO" team in the SWAC that has a winning series record againt Southern.

Not other school in SWAC history comes close to the total number of SWAC Championships won in Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Track combined.

Ya'll can talk if you want to, but only 1 team Southern will face this year has a series advantage over Southern and that is FAMU, with a 3 game lead.

Money, Championships, and Fan Support talks..... all the other Bull Machiznit ya'll talking walks.

"L" Grumpling ,ya'll built a brand new stadium that seats only 19,000 fans. This shows that you have NO fan support what so ever and that you have no vision of ever having a fan base.

This is :(

LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I still can't believe......

This negro had the nerve to say "ACORN". (That's right) "ACORN".

Acorn ain't done Machiznit since McNair left. "L' Prairie View beat their ARSEs last year so you know they gets NO respect.

"L" Southern and Texas Southern is the "BIG 2", if you want to be technical.

You other clowns have never come close to 10,000 students in enrollment.

How about never.......

This is :( "sadder"

:bawling:

Back