The sad thing about this "Big 3" crap

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
SUcks has no business even being mentioned as one of the "Big 3".

Historically, the "Big 3" have been Grambling, Jackson State, and Alcorn.

Alcornites,

Please hurry up and get your program in shape so you can regain your title. Remember how no matter what, year after year, GSU, JSU, and Alcorn were the 3 schools that were always contenders for the title?

Remember the glory days of Shreveport, LA.?

Remember how that 1st game of the season was the barrometer of what to expect out of our teams the rest of the season?

Because of your down fall, SUcks (unfortunalty) has replaced you. This is a school that pats you on the back for slapping your momma, or girlfriend, or wife. This is the school whos football coach surfs the internet to motivate his players.

Alcorn, I like you. You are a decent people. You even have respect for the redman and I like that. You welcome the people who visit your campus with open arms. Thats because you are a class act. J-State is a class act. Grambling is a class act.

So lets hurry up and get your act together so you can reclaim your title as a "Big 3" school.

Go Braves!!!

SOG,

I don't think there as ever been a more heated rivalry than Alcorn-Gram in Shreveport. That game was so big because it had the potential to determine the SWAC champ in first week of competition. Don't worry, Alcorn will rise again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bruh you are so lame. Our coach can surf the internet, yours can't why? Because he probably can't even spell internet.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: You have one good season, a season in which we still beat you and you talk about a dynasty. This is pitiful and expected from someone from greatmess. Yall put me to sleep:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: with all this greatmess talk and you're not even good. Once doug is literate enough to spell championship then come back and holla at me.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Btw, SOG name one school in the SWAC that lead the series against Southern in football, if you can't think that far what about in the last 10 years also.

Stop before you bury yourself. ;)

Everything , just face it GSUck and ish anymore and you know it. Have fun at the BC again.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99
Everything , just face it GSUck and ish anymore and you know it. Have fun at the BC again.

And this is a product of SU...

RIF

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
What does that have to dowith this topic?

Let me break it down to you. The topic refer to the Big 3 in football. We are talking in the recent present not alooong time ago. Using that as a perimeter, what team has won consistently in the last few years. I used the last 10 to make it easlier. Given that I'll have to agree with the poster that it is the big 2. You all are not included. Now post your record during that time.

That's not the answer!!

SAME OLD G,

Trying to replace SU as one of the big 3 is not the answer to getting your ass spanked year after year after year after year after, ok you get my point. Now if you would like to have the answer to that SAME OLD PROBLEM please contact the Jaguar Nation at P.O BOX PLEASE STOP MAKEING ME BEND OVER, SOUTHERN UNIV. BATON ROUGE LA. Also from now on please dont put another school in the mix this is between SU and Gram.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: That's not the answer!!

Originally posted by Big Daddy Jag
SAME OLD G,

Trying to replace SU as one of the big 3 is not the answer to getting your ass spanked year after year after year after year after, ok you get my point. Now if you would like to have the answer to that SAME OLD PROBLEM please contact the Jaguar Nation at P.O BOX PLEASE STOP MAKEING ME BEND OVER, SOUTHERN UNIV. BATON ROUGE LA. Also from now on please dont put another school in the mix this is between SU and Gram.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Let me break it down to you. The topic refer to the Big 3 in football. We are talking in the recent present not alooong time ago. Using that as a perimeter, what team has won consistently in the last few years. I used the last 10 to make it easlier. Given that I'll have to agree with the poster that it is the big 2. You all are not included. Now post your record during that time.

I can not understand this irrational thinking. In any subject/situation, figures are based on a whole, not a portion. Using this rationale, all I can determine is Grambling has won in all decades of existence. Has Southern? Please post ------------------->

If you look into 10 yrs prior to the 90s, Southern did not win @#$%. According to your traditionless history, your 90s success was a freak of nature. Grambling and J-State are unequivocally the top two programs. Any program that can go a period of 19 yrs w/o winning @#$% is not worthy.

POST YA'LL RECORD FROM THE PAST 10 YEARS...OOP I thought not!!!!
CASE CLOSE...GSU IS NOT IN THE BIG 3 WITH SOUTHERN. VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by SUtrp96
POST YA'LL RECORD FROM THE PAST 10 YEARS...OOP I thought not!!!!
CASE CLOSE...GSU IS NOT IN THE BIG 3 WITH SOUTHERN. VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND!

Where is DTown Jag and Lady Jag when you need them?

SUcks has no business even being mentioned as one of the "Big 3".

*scratching my head*
Why, because SUperior won more SWAC Championship then anyone in the last 10 years?:confused:
Why, because Superior is the only team in the SWAC GREATMASS can't beat?:confused:

ANOTHER POINTLESS POST!!!

THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY SLAW!!!!!
Where is the STAMPwhen you need it?

SOG, I remember those days. While stationed at Ft. Polk, LA from 1986-1990; I made the trip on several occasions.

Well, SUcks, I know from 1983 until 1993, U were 0-10 against the Braves. (Fact)

However, Grambling, your 1st test is at Spinks Stadium and although the Jinks is gone; I have a feeling that U WILL LOSE.

Yeah, DC Brave has gotten me back into the spirit.

Somebody is going to pay this year!

:p :p :p :p

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
However, Grambling, your 1st test is at Spinks Stadium and although the Jinks is gone; I have a feeling that U WILL LOSE.

Not only is the jinks gone, but the thrill is gone too.

Well SLAWCORNITE 86, you need to explain ALCORN record against SUperior from 93 to 2000. I thought you ddn't want togo there neither.

O. K....I FIGURED IT OUT

The problem, Cartel and Alcorn 86 is that you all are responding toYOUNGSTERS . Just look at the years that are in their screen names -- 99 and 96. They can't go back any further than 10 years because they were still in high, middle, and elementary schools. Unless someone tell them what happened 20, 30, 40, and 50 years ago, they won't know (and based on the post of one of them, they still won't believe it).

You say WIN
They say
WHEN :idea:

Re: O. K....I FIGURED IT OUT

Originally posted by Grazioso@GSU

You say WIN
They say

<h1>LMAO @ Madam Grazi!!!!!!!!!!!</h1>

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :D :bawling: :emlaugh:

Just classy Grazi, just classy!!!

MikeBigg,

I see it runs in the family! :D

Re: O. K....I FIGURED IT OUT

Originally posted by Grazioso@GSU
The problem, Cartel and Alcorn 86 is that you all are responding toYOUNGSTERS . Just look at the years that are in their screen names -- 99 and 96. They can't go back any further than 10 years because they were still in high, middle, and elementary schools. Unless someone tell them what happened 20, 30, 40, and 50 years ago, they won't know (and based on the post of one of them, they still won't believe it).

You say WIN
They say

That's My Cuz'n Wreckin Shop - Like That!

They don't understand...WE HAVE A LEGACY OF GREATNESS

Back