The Novel Coronavirus - Thread V

Please explain to me why the hell should any policy be catered around people who dont want to get vaccinated?

The folks who have LEGIT reasons for not getting the shot are the ones NOBODY wants to talk to.

Instead the Kyrie Irving, Home girl from Black Panther and others who want attention that get the camera time.

Biden has made it clear he doesn't want that (he's gotta please those donors)

And you got folks who just want money. Lebron had tested positive and they claim it was a false one. Yet every team he played had an outbreak and it was so bad here the Dallas Stars have not played in now 3 weeks. They can't even field a team.

And aren't WE still the main ones dying from this stuff? Why are they going to shutdown foe us?

The folks who have LEGIT reasons for not getting the shot are the ones NOBODY wants to talk to.

Instead the Kyrie Irving, Home girl from Black Panther and others who want attention that get the camera time.

And you got folks who just want money. Lebron had tested positive and they claim it was a false one. Yet every team he played had an outbreak and it was so bad here the Dallas Stars have not played in now 3 weeks. They can't even field a team.

And aren't WE still the main ones dying from this stuff? Why are they going to shutdown foe us?
a lot of us went and got our shots eventually. not every brother wants to be saved. my mom got it last week and is recovering now. took her out for about 4 days. my uncle has it now and is hospitalized b/c he's an organ recipient. several other family members have tested positive in the last few days as well. all vaxxed and boosted ty Jesus. may have been a different convo if they hadn't been.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
a lot of us went and got our shots eventually. not every brother wants to be saved. my mom got it last week and is recovering now. took her out for about 4 days. my uncle has it now and is hospitalized b/c he's an organ recipient. several other family members have tested positive in the last few days as well. all vaxxed and boosted ty Jesus. may have been a different convo if they hadn't been.
So they are all vaxxed and boosted and yet still sick! And you STILL think it's because of a new strain? Have you ever thought that maybe it's due to the vaccination?

Look, as I've said before--to each their own. But at some point, we all have to wake up and realize that somebody is lying. The CDC lowered the amount of contact days intentionally from 10 to 5, told us to forego obtaining N-95 masks even though they are the most effective against transmission, and have finally admitted that you can be vaccinated and still transfer the virus, get stick from it and die.

So again, what was the purpose of all of this if the vaccine therapy still leaves us right where we started?

So they are all vaxxed and boosted and yet still sick! And you STILL think it's because of a new strain? Have you ever thought that maybe it's due to the vaccination?

Look, as I've said before--to each their own. But at some point, we all have to wake up and realize that somebody is lying. The CDC lowered the amount of contact days intentionally from 10 to 5, told us to forego obtaining N-95 masks even though they are the most effective against transmission, and have finally admitted that you can be vaccinated and still transfer the virus, get stick from it and die.

So again, what was the purpose of all of this if the vaccine therapy still leaves us right where we started?
I'm glad you understand that you don't understand.
Viruses mutate over time. The goal for a virus is to spread. If it kills the host, then it doesn't spread. So generally what happens is the mutations eventually will lead a virus to become more transmissible, but less virulent. Everyone will get it but it won't be as lethal as it was initially.

Omicron has accumulated over 50 mutations since the initial covid coronavirus hit the scene. why? b/c lots of clowns won't mask, won't socially distance, didn't get vaccinated and gave the virus ample opportunity to mutate. In the process millions worldwide and over 800 americans lost their lives, including 3 of my family members. that what natural immunity gets you. It doesn't work out well for a lot of folks. Now you come on here saying it's the vaccine. Not a study, not a notation, not even an anecdotal account. Just spouting BS with 0 understanding.

Now if you think the cdc has issued some confusing guidance you're not wrong. What they are attempting to do is find some balance in the face of a mutated virus that is not as lethal as it once was. they are not trying to see everything shut down for weeks behind omicron. Yes, people will get it, and yes the unvaccinated will likely be sicker than the vaccinated and maybe hospitalized (over 70% of the hospitalized currently), but it is much milder than delta or the initial virus. So they've made some changes. As the virus changes they change. I know that it's hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that circumstances change, but they do, and have.

I don't know where you come from where something is either 0 or 100% but this ain't that place chief. You can wear a seatbelt and still die. You can put on a condom and get her pregnant and you can get vaccinated and still get the virus, get sick and die. What we are talking about is something you likely had a class in... probability. The probability of severe illness and death when vaccinated and boosted goes way down.

Lastly, if you don't care and are letting others do them then stop coming on here talking that BS. Why are in even in the convo if you don't care one way or another? It's not academic curiosity because then you'd actually find some facts to stand on.

I'm glad you understand that you don't understand.
Viruses mutate over time. The goal for a virus is to spread. If it kills the host, then it doesn't spread. So generally what happens is the mutations eventually will lead a virus to become more transmissible, but less virulent. Everyone will get it but it won't be as lethal as it was initially.

Omicron has accumulated over 50 mutations since the initial covid coronavirus hit the scene. why? b/c lots of clowns won't mask, won't socially distance, didn't get vaccinated and gave the virus ample opportunity to mutate. In the process millions worldwide and over 800 americans lost their lives, including 3 of my family members. that what natural immunity gets you. It doesn't work out well for a lot of folks. Now you come on here saying it's the vaccine. Not a study, not a notation, not even an anecdotal account. Just spouting BS with 0 understanding.

Now if you think the cdc has issued some confusing guidance you're not wrong. What they are attempting to do is find some balance in the face of a mutated virus that is not as lethal as it once was. they are not trying to see everything shut down for weeks behind omicron. Yes, people will get it, and yes the unvaccinated will likely be sicker than the vaccinated and maybe hospitalized (over 70% of the hospitalized currently), but it is much milder than delta or the initial virus. So they've made some changes. As the virus changes they change. I know that it's hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that circumstances change, but they do, and have.

I don't know where you come from where something is either 0 or 100% but this ain't that place chief. You can wear a seatbelt and still die. You can put on a condom and get her pregnant and you can get vaccinated and still get the virus, get sick and die. What we are talking about is something you likely had a class in... probability. The probability of severe illness and death when vaccinated and boosted goes way down.

Lastly, if you don't care and are letting others do them then stop coming on here talking that BS. Why are in even in the convo if you don't care one way or another? It's not academic curiosity because then you'd actually find some facts to stand on.
You said a whole bunch of nothing above! Everything you mentioned is the same talking points regurgitated from the media which is essentially paid off by Big Pharma.

At the end of the day, all virus mutate--so eventually this virus was going to do so and there is NOTHING man can do to prevent that. It's the natural course of order. Additionally, natural immunity is also another course of action that has and will take place to help mitigate the spread of this virus. Not sure why you and many others fail to acknowledge this!

What we have currently is a therapy pushed down by Big Pharma and the Government that has failed us on all sides. Moreover, even majority of the employees of the CDC won't even take the vaccine! But no one wants to touch that subject. We have moved the goal post so much on this subject over the last year, that lies seem to be the new marker.

At some point, we have to do something different than just relying on the vaccine, because that aint working--and honestly never did to begin with. We are still right where we started: Take a vaccine and still get sick and/or die and spread the virus OR don't take the vaccine and still get stick, and/or die and spread the virus.

You said a whole bunch of nothing above! Everything you mentioned is the same talking points regurgitated from the media which is essentially paid off by Big Pharma.

At the end of the day, all virus mutate--so eventually this virus was going to do so and there is NOTHING man can do to prevent that. It's the natural course of order. Additionally, natural immunity is also another course of action that has and will take place to help mitigate the spread of this virus. Not sure why you and many others fail to acknowledge this!

What we have currently is a therapy pushed down by Big Pharma and the Government that has failed us on all sides. Moreover, even majority of the employees of the CDC won't even take the vaccine! But no one wants to touch that subject. We have moved the goal post so much on this subject over the last year, that lies seem to be the new marker.

At some point, we have to do something different than just relying on the vaccine, because that aint working--and honestly never did to begin with. We are still right where we started: Take a vaccine and still get sick and/or die and spread the virus OR don't take the vaccine and still get stick, and/or die and spread the virus.
Again... you just confirm that you only took required science classes. No shame in that. The problem is when someone tells you something b/c of your limited understanding you want to make it a conspiracy. Bro... it's just science. I already know there is nothing anyone could say to you that will help your understanding b/c u don't want to understand. You want confirmation of what u believe and that's it. I'll offer this b/c maybe someone else is confused by your vapid statements.

Is natural immunity a thing? Yes. We have an amazing immune system that protects us from many pathogens. If we did nothing, and everyone in the world got covid, only 1 or 2% would die. So let's do that then!? well, hold up there partner. 330 million people in the US 1% would be 3.3 million people... so Atlanta. An even with our mitigation strategy 820,000 have died. 70% of the hospitalized currently are unvaccinated. 70%... see 30% are vaccinated then, so the vaccine didn't do them any good! Well, hold on again. People like my uncle who received a kidney transplant, got vaccinated and boosted would have died if he was unvaccinated. So while he did contract covid, and get hospitalized, he's still here and is recovering just fine. My children that have sickle cell are much better protected with the vaccine & booster than without.

Well, the vaccines didn't help! The virus still mutates! You can still get sick and die! Yes. Nothing is 100% except Jesus, so you can get sick even if you're vaccinated and boosted. Here's where the vaccine helped. If everyone got sick over the course of a few months, hospitals would be overwhelmed. They wouldn't be able to treat everyone and people would be dying in their homes, like they did in India when delta hit. over 4 million dead of covid in India Hospitals would run out of needed supplies like oxygen & protective gear for healthcare workers. As well, those who have something else going on like a car accident, heart attack, cancer treatment, those people would not get the care they'd normally receive.
Believe it or not omicron is good news in my eyes. I'm optimistic this is the beginning of the end of the pandemic. We couldn't stop the mutations but the vaccine put evolutionary pressure on the vaccine to mutate in ways that make it less lethal. Instead many choice pestilence and death.
How & why covid mutates & how the vax helped.

This is just a ploy by big pharma! You trust them when it's convenient. You don't understand basic biology. You're going to start making medications in your mama's backyard?
1641588505802.png

CDC employees are refusing the vaccine!
Um..no.
cdc vaccine fact check

Lastly everything you've said comes from a place of fear and mistrust. My God told me not to be afraid. In numbers 21 God sent snakes that bit and killed the people.
1641589966899.png
There are always people like you. There were a 100 years ago when the spanish flu hit and killed 675,000 in the US and I'm sure there were people Moses dealt with that refused to look up at the pole. "This doesn't make sense! I'm not looking & you shouldn't either! You trust God? Didn't he send the snakes in the first place? Why would you trust him?"

So, if your argument is that you don't trust the cdc, don't trust researchers, don't trust hospitals, don't trust big pharma and the only thing you do trust is your immune system, then fine. Just stay out of the hospital, you don't need health insurance b/c that a racket too and they're just going to send you to a hospital where all those people you don't trust work. Heart attack? I know u aren't going to take that big pharma medicine. Cancer? You don't know what's in that pill! It'll make ur hair fall out. But please do make sure you have life insurance b/c someone should benefit from your ignorance.

ps... this is how you rebut. If you have anything else to say bring receipts cause nothing you say on this topic is trustworthy.

Shits so bad in some places that they're asking nurses to come in even if they have covid as long as they have no symptoms.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

One issue-will your job accept those results? We got places that want a test result from a doctor or testing site.

smh...
A folk singer from the Czech Republic has died after deliberately catching Covid, her son has told the BBC.
Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later.
Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60050996

DEAD AT 74 FROM COVID

He would do anything for love but he wont do that....
:snicker
get vaccinated.

I am very happy that he got to live his truth.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/21/meat-loaf-dead-dies-singer/

Meat Loaf -- the singer with some monstrous hits -- has died at the age of 74.

The singer's manager, Michael Greene, confirmed Meat Loaf died Thursday night. Sources with knowledge tell TMZ ... he was supposed to attend a business dinner earlier this week for a show he's working on -- "I'd Do Anything for Love" -- but the dinner was canceled because he became seriously ill with COVID. Sources tell us that his condition quickly became critical.

Our sources say Meat Loaf has been outspoken about COVID, railing with folks in Australia recently about vaccine mandates. We do not know if he was vaccinated.

Greene added that Meat Loaf's wife and 2 daughters were by his side when he passed away.

Back