The Novel Coronavirus Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, my doctor ask my have I been taking my vitamin D pills. Didn't have the heart to tell him that I never bought any. Well, I guess I'll be going out to get some now.

I'm at work so I can't listen to it all & research it, but I looked him up. He is a family practice doc. He is not an immunologist, or virologist. He doesn't study coronaviruses. It appears he was successfully sued for negligence (link). Take what he says with a grain of salt. Some of what he says may be true, but a half-truth is still a lie.

I've been saying this and so have our family doctors. You can mitigate the symptoms and increase your immune defense..that's it!

Be interesting to see what, if anything happens to this doctor now!
All of us people of color have a seemingly naturally occurring vit-D deficiency due to our melanin content coupled w/ now coming in "the man's house" (A/C, white collar work) to work.

I always tried my BEST to be an w/e outside warrior so I could maximize my vit-D production from sunup to sundown 2 consecutive days but in the end, that's what actually lowered my immune system (no eating for 12 straight hours, clearing 57+ acres of land by hand on an open-air tractor) - direct sun, physical exhaustion, dehydration, over-exertion, et al to cause me to lose 3-5lbs in that single setting.

It's an intricate internal balance that all of us need to be aware of as we elder seeking longevity. Unsure if you're aware or not but do you do alkaline water (ph+ enhanced)? I've done it for awhile now, weekly, and feel so much better doing it, along w/ the "old man bloat" that will disappear.

I'm at work so I can't listen to it all & research it, but I looked him up. He is a family practice doc. He is not an immunologist, or virologist. He doesn't study coronaviruses. It appears he was successfully sued for negligence (link). Take what he says with a grain of salt. Some of what he says may be true, but a half-truth is still a lie.

A lot of doctors online have been debunking his claims.

Unsure if you're aware or not but do you do alkaline water (ph+ enhanced)? I've done it for awhile now, weekly, and feel so much better doing it, along w/ the "old man bloat" that will disappear.
I live by this! I get alkaline water shipped to the house every 2 weeks. Also, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Vitamin B-12 daily.

The nightly routine consists of lemon/lime, ginger, and turmeric tea with "local" honey and 2 shots of cognac. Works like a charm and phlegm starts exiting out of your body quickly!

When historians a century from now examine how so many Americans died, got sick, or became permanently disabled during the COVID-19 pandemic, moments like this will be at the forefront.

View: https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/1425449438202548224
@Kendrick I get it, it is foolish, but I think the biggest issue with a lot of these people that we see on these videos are the constant lies, misinformation and disingenuous attitudes they "believe" they have been fed by the media and many of their national healthcare professionals like the CDC and NIH. Admittedly, a lot of the policies that we see coming down the pipeline from a leadership standpoint are questionable at best!

Take what he says with a grain of salt. Some of what he says may be true, but a half-truth is still a lie.
I pray you can say the same for the powers that be as well after you've witnessed the goal post being moved continually regarding this Covid outbreak.

Last edited:
I'm not the one posting things said by the conspiracy theory doctor.
No, but you are the one who's posting weekly content that confirms your ideology about the virus and overall viewpoints about what people should do.

Furthermore, why is everything considered a conspiracy theory when it goes against mainstream thought or what people tell us to think? The first thing you attempted to do to this family doctor was "discredit" him.

Then you proceeded to confirm your isolated action by citing he's been sued. (As if national hospital chains have not been sued for a variety of things including negligence and malpractice!)

Why not research what he's saying (because it may have some validity) before casting a opinion, "take what he says with a grain of salt"? I posted it because I thought it was interesting and it mirrored what a lot of local health care professionals have been saying locally; but they've been drowned out by the masses!

Last edited:
@Kendrick I get it, it is foolish, but I think the biggest issue with a lot of these people that we see on these videos are the constant lies, misinformation and disingenuous attitudes they "believe" they have been fed by the media and many of their national healthcare professionals like the CDC and NIH. Admittedly, a lot of the policies that we see coming down the pipeline from a leadership standpoint are questionable at best!
The biggest issue with folks like the ones in the video is that they've bought into the cult of individualism based on the ideals of white supremacy that they have dominion over their lives (and the lives of others). They will sacrifice themselves, their children, and others on that belief. They will ignore all the sickness and death around them to maintain it.

The CDC and NIH could be better, but damn it newborn babies are catching COVID. Kids are dying days after becoming infected. Kids are on vents in the ICU. Kids are suffering long COVID. But these privileged assholes, who are openly threatening doctors IN FRONT of the police, don't give a shit. I'm tired of us trying to reason and placate to them.

I live by this! I get alkaline water shipped to the house every 2 weeks. Also, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Vitamin B-12 daily.

The nightly routine consists of lemon/lime, ginger, and turmeric tea with "local" honey and 2 shots of cognac. Works like a charm and phlegm starts exiting out of your body quickly!
That's a great routine, cold!!!! Lemon/lime juice, ginger, and turmeric tea is the product of God. Been on it for quite awhile.

But these privileged assholes, who are openly threatening doctors IN FRONT of the police, don't give a shit. I'm tired of us trying to reason and placate to them.
Understood @Kendrick . Obviously, given your passion about this situation, you should be happy about what is transpiring in Tennessee!

Executive Order 83

Just a quick synopsis from the order which went into effect Aug. 6th.

1. Temporary quarantine and isolation facilities may be constructed
  2. Telephone assessments for involuntary commitment cases are permitted.
  3. Inspections of health care facilities are suspended as well as mental health facilities and Health care licensing inspections and investigations are suspended to increases resources available to fight COVID- 19 and to protect public health.
If this is the direction that other states take, good luck to us all!

Understood @Kendrick . Obviously, given your passion about this situation, you should be happy about what is transpiring in Tennessee!

Executive Order 83

Just a quick synopsis from the order which went into effect Aug. 6th.

1. Temporary quarantine and isolation facilities may be constructed
  2. Telephone assessments for involuntary commitment cases are permitted.
  3. Inspections of health care facilities are suspended as well as mental health facilities and Health care licensing inspections and investigations are suspended to increases resources available to fight COVID- 19 and to protect public health.
If this is the direction that other states take, good luck to us all!
Yes, we should be using all available tools to mitigate the spread of this virus because, without serious intervention, COVID will continue to compromise how we function.

No, but you are the one who's posting weekly content that confirms your ideology about the virus and overall viewpoints about what people should do.

Furthermore, why is everything considered a conspiracy theory when it goes against mainstream thought or what people tell us to think? The first thing you attempted to do to this family doctor was "discredit" him.

Then you proceeded to confirm your isolated action by citing he's been sued. (As if national hospital chains have not been sued for a variety of things including negligence and malpractice!)

Why not research what he's saying (because it may have some validity) before casting a opinion, "take what he says with a grain of salt"? I posted it because I thought it was interesting and it mirrored what a lot of local health care professionals have been saying locally; but they've been drowned out by the masses!
same people you are talking about... this is what they believe. you want me... to go research what they are talking about?
is science perfect? no. we learn things as we go. sometimes that means we discard ideas we've been using once it's clear they are no longer useful and that can take time, but it is always backed by data. empirical data from multiple studies that are peer-reviewed, not from feelings, or superstitions, or what your grandma (as nice as she was) told you.

Yes, we should be using all available tools to mitigate the spread of this virus because, without serious intervention, COVID will continue to compromise how we function.
You do realize what that order is creeping towards right, especially with the suspension of inspections of health care facilities and investigations? This means that if there is case of possible malpractice or negligence in the hospital with it's staff/and or administration during this suspended period, there will be no ability for the individuals to sue and/or take action against the health care facility.

1. Nursing homes/hospitals; mental institutions, etc: They can take mis-steps, shortcuts and backdoors to people's health, and nothing will be investigated.

Last edited:
same people you are talking about... this is what they believe. you want me... to go research what they are talking about?
is science perfect? no. we learn things as we go. sometimes that means we discard ideas we've been using once it's clear they are no longer useful and that can take time, but it is always backed by data. empirical data from multiple studies that are peer-reviewed, not from feelings, or superstitions, or what your grandma (as nice as she was) told you.
Man look @major095 , I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nor do I tout what every crazy lunatic may say about this virus online or what's happening in our world. But, I am spiritual and I do know who WE are as a people biblically. You may not know, --and if you do--great! As such, I know what time we are living in and what it means for the rest of the nations. THIS IS NOT GOING TO STOP!

Our people perish because of a lack of knowledge. We are too trusting and believe what we are told without ever questioning "who, what, when, where, how and why!" As I've said repeatedly,--and will continue to do so--to each their own and may our Father continue to watch over all of us during this period of "Jacob's Trouble!" Baruch HaShem

You waded through all of the
You do realize what that order is creeping towards right, especially with the suspension of inspections of health care facilities and investigations? This means that if there is case of possible malpractice or negligence in the hospital with it's staff/and or administration during this suspended period, there will be no ability for the individuals to sue and/or take action against the health care facility.

1. Nursing homes/hospitals; mental institutions, etc: They can take mis-steps, shortcuts and backdoors to people's health, and they nothing will be investigated.
You waded through all of the provisions that would help hospitals be better positioned to assist with the current surge for ... THIS?!

Man look @major095 , I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nor do I tout what every crazy lunatic may say about this virus online or what's happening in our world. But, I am spiritual and I do know who WE are as a people biblically. You may not know, --and if you do--great! As such, I know what time we are living in and what it means for the rest of the nations. THIS IS NOT GOING TO STOP!

Our people perish because of a lack of knowledge. We are too trusting and believe what we are told without ever questioning "who, what, when, where, how and why!" As I've said repeatedly,--and will continue to do so--to each their own and may our Father continue to watch over all of us during this period of "Jacob's Trouble!" Baruch HaShem
Thanks be to God. I'm glad you don't, because they also want you to take horse dewormer, that was after they tried hydroxychloroquine.
https://www.salon.com/2021/08/09/ho...horse-de-wormer-drug-as-a-covid-19-treatment/

As I said, not everything in science is going to be right. We don't know what we don't know. We can only go with the best information we have. When I was a kid my teachers told us that the continents never had been together, even though we were looking at the map and you could see that they could. well... they were wrong. pangea was indeed a thing, though it wasn't widely accepted when I was in school. Science can move slower than what we see in the real world but it's because evidence has to be gathered and analyzed.

You keep talking about being sheep essentially, believing what you are told, not trusting science. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me in the midst of a pandemic, and the same people who say don't trust "experimental" vaccines sure want the "experimental" treatments.

My goal is simple. I want to see people come out the other side of this thing in good shape. If that's your goal, then we are on the same page. I just think that some of what you and others post on here are counter to that. I imagine you'd say the same of me. Only difference... I have science backing me.

You waded through all of the

You waded through all of the provisions that would help hospitals be better positioned to assist with the current surge for ... THIS?!
Yes, because they are all related! Allow me to explain.

One is dependent on the other because of the lack of resources. Obviously, the state currently is already in a bad position with having the resources to handle the cases. Common sense will tell you they will not have enough resources in the future to combat what's coming! I hope you realize that by now!

This order can and will allow the state to blame any malpractice, negligence and other related problems (which will occur) on both the lack of resources (people) as well as their overall training! They realize this, which is why they will need to suspend investigations (which cost money) and inspections (which will reveal what's really going on!)

As such, the state will implement shortcuts and allow everyone to support the healthcare facilities without having licenses, experience, qualifications etc. Now your healthcare facility is taking every shortcut in the book with no risk; because there is no more oversight and there is no punishment for taking the shortcuts/risk.

If you don't get enough people trained in enough time to service those healthcare facilities, you can then proceed toward building temporary quarantine and isolation facilities--which will happen!

Afterwards, because the executive order outlined no investigations or inspections, those same quarantine facilities they WILL build, will be under the same guidelines--which means no inspections and/or investigations. This means, they CAN and WILL do anything they want in those facilities without oversight or impunity.

Last edited:
My goal is simple. I want to see people come out the other side of this thing in good shape. If that's your goal, then we are on the same page. I just think that some of what you and others post on here are counter to that. I imagine you'd say the same of me. Only difference... I have science backing me.
Point taken brother! But if there is anything you take from what I've posted, please remember this. I want my people to LIVE. Don't let fear paralyze your faith!

Science and the Most High are very similar in nature in that they are factual and go by a code with obvious cause and effect results. What I have said or at least attempted to say in previous post/comments, is that the Science behind this covid sickness doesn't add up! Perhaps over time, we will learn more, but from what we've witnessed with the direction from the CDC, Health Institutions, covid testing protocols and accuracy, there is a lot to question and consider.

In the meantime, I pray Father provides you and your family discernment during this time period and you acknowledge and receive the invitation to the dinner party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back