The Novel Coronavirus Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The War Has Changed

@Tpop33 I'm not an antivaxxer. I am just someone that is trying to critically think about the ramifications of altering how the body defends against infections and how we can prematurely disrupt our bodies ability to defend.

At this point, we have almost made it back to square one: mask up, avoid large crowds, change your diet and get healthy. At some point, the CDC and the powers that be have to acknowledge that they got a lot of things wrong and maybe this vaccine is not as effective as once thought. Simple as that!

May God bless all of us and our families during this time! Stay safe and do what's best for you and your family!

The vaccine only isn't "as" effective because many world governments allowed the virus to spread unabated, which inevitably led to deadly mutations. And that only 14 percent of the planet being vaccinated doesn't help either.

Plus, the current vaccines (while still good) were tested during a time in which mitigations were in place (there was widespread masking, social distancing, and other restrictions in place). We now function in an environment, particularly in America, where people are masking less, there are no social distance protocols and we're traveling and gathering in droves.

8a14b543-6696-4d5a-bafd-ef676438560c-071821ThompsonImmunityWeb.jpg

U.S. Hits 70 Percent Vaccinated With One Dose, Almost a Month After Biden's Target

Seventy percent of Americans have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination, Cyrus Shahpar, the White House COVID-19 Data Director, said on Twitter Monday.

President Joe Biden had initially hoped the U.S. would reach this goal by July 4.

Shahpar said 468,000 new doses have been reported this week, including 320,000 newly vaccinated individuals. The seven-day average of newly vaccinated people in the U.S. is the highest since July 4.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nth-after-bidens-target/ar-AAMQZce?li=BBnb7Kz

I believe he was vaccinated right?! Be interesting to determine if this was heart related.

So far, I have 3 members from my family that all developed heart ailments soon after taking the vaccine.

1 died last week.
1 just had surgery
1 going in for surgery at end of the month.

Last edited:
I believe he was vaccinated right?! Be interesting to determine if this was heart related.

So far, I have 3 members from my family that all developed heart ailments soon after taking the vaccine.

1 died last week.
1 just had surgery
1 going in for surgery at end of the month.
Hinds County Sheriff Lee Vance died from complications of the coronavirus, Coroner Sharon Grisham-Stewart confirmed Thursday morning.

He died of cardiorespiratory failure, the coroner said, but his death is categorized coronavirus-related.

Hinds County Sheriff Lee Vance died from complications of the coronavirus, Coroner Sharon Grisham-Stewart confirmed Thursday morning.

He died of cardiorespiratory failure, the coroner said, but his death is categorized coronavirus-related.

So he got the vaccine and died of complications with his heart due to Covid which was supposed to protect him from the virus! 🤔

You do know the virus is in the vaccination, right?
Actually it is not in the mRNA vaccines. they contain a piece of mRNA that tells your cells to make a single protein that is found on the spike of the virus. the body recognized this protein as foreign and makes antibodies that recognize that protein as a trouble maker and when covid shows up with that protein it's like.... Ah, I remember you. I'm kicking your teeth in. think of it as if someone wore the fake nose glasses robbed you and you decide to fight anyone wearing those joints just in case it's the dude that robbed you.
images

btw... the mutations (variants)... one virus might finally decide to take the glasses off and you don't recognize him. then.... he robs you again. that's why we have to vaccinate before it can mutate.

ummm.... Jackson, MS... you are on the clock.

https://www.mississippifreepress.or...recipe-delta-surge-shows-no-sign-of-stopping/

One other thing. South Carolina added a law that blocks schools from requiring masks. I have 3 children with sickle cell anemia. 2 are old enough to get vaccinated and we got them done, but my 3 is 6 years old. Can't get vaccinated yet. He wears his mask to school every day, but most of his classmates and teachers don't. This new state law is putting my son at risk of exposure to covid. Please consider signing the petition I created on change.org in support of the state allowing schools to make an affirmative decision to use mask. I only put the petition up yesterday and a NBC national correspondent contacted me already. May get to make this appeal on national tv soon.
http://chng.it/wGXqh4NP

Attachments

• 1628299572926.png
    1628299572926.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

https://kvia.com/news/education/202...schools-in-defying-governor-on-mask-mandates/

DALLAS, Texas -- Resistance is growing to Gov. Greg Abbott's May executive order that Texas schools can't require masks, with an advocacy group suing to block the order and two of the state's biggest districts indicating that they plan to mandate masks anyway.

Dallas ISD officials announced Monday morning that they will require students and teachers to wear masks on campus. Houston ISD’s superintendent, Millard House II, has said he wants to issue a mandate, too, and a school board meeting for Texas' biggest district to do so is scheduled for this week.

Meanwhile, the Southern Center for Child Advocacy, a nonprofit education group, filed a lawsuit Sunday night in Travis County against Abbott and his executive order prohibiting school districts, governmental bodies or any public or private entity that is receiving or will receive public funds from requiring masks.

Unless something happens I'm slated to be interviewed next week by MSNBC regarding the South Carolina school's masks ban. If you haven't signed my petition to the governor of the state please consider supporting my family in this endeavor as we seek to provide some level of protection for my 6 year old son, Ian by appealing to our governor to override the proviso and appeal to our neighbors to mask up even in the absence of a mandate from the state.
http://chng.it/zxC4qsLRDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back