The New Season of The Apprentice

I watched the show on last night with the extra boardroom footage....they STILL didn't show what Staci J did that got her booted off the show. Those YT broads were just scared of her misunderstood azz and ganged up on her. Staci J was no where near as bad a Dramarosa from last season.

Trump is fulla shizit. He was looking for an easy out to get rid of the outcast black girl and this was it. It had nothing to do with them losing the task or going over budget by $5,000.

jelli said:
Now that Stacie J. is gone thatey wont have her a scapegoat as to why they lost the mission. I saw the episode where she "supposedly" flippedout and it wasn't scarey, strange. Then crac...er broads were like all scared of the nigg...black girl. :smh: That Maria and Ivana should have been in that boardroom.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Justin said:
Is it just me or did they try to paint her as off balance?

No, they tried to paint her as "stone crazy!!!"

That episode was a disappointment. They played the sterotypical "white girls afraid of the strong black woman" card and Trump sanctioned it by fueling it and allowing it to happen (when he told the one member to go get the other ones.)

Then he tried to justify it by saying that he "couldn't have a loose cannon running one of his divisions."

The Amazing Race is the only one of these reality shows that I like: and its simply for the reason that winning on it depends strictly on one's skill and not needing to please/kowtow/scheme or otherwise kiss the butt of the other contestants or judges.

Regards.

amethyst08 said:
I watched the show on last night with the extra boardroom footage....they STILL didn't show what Staci J did that got her booted off the show. Those YT broads were just scared of her misunderstood azz and ganged up on her. Staci J was no where near as bad a Dramarosa from last season.

Trump is fulla shizit. He was looking for an easy out to get rid of the outcast black girl and this was it. It had nothing to do with them losing the task or going over budget by $5,000.

In my online class, they discussed this....None of them mentioned race (based on the names only, they are all white)....However none of them agreed that Stacie J should have been FIRED. They blamed the Project Manager and the finance person as, in their opinion, they should have been aware of how much the budget was set for and aware of whether or not they overran the budget. In each person's opinion who listed one (about 6 people), none thought Stacie J was this "loose cannon"....

I guess this weeks episode wasn't interesting..............

However, I thought it was tight. Finally, the boys are whippin the girls arses. :jump:

Without Stacie J they are turning on each other and now they wish they would have kept her around. Stupid beaches lol.

Carol is a real BEACH now. :lol: She is off the damn chain............

God does not like ugly!!! :smash:
Those girls have lost their 4th straight challenge, and this time they lost by only $10! :smh: :lol:

I'm rooting for the boys to win!!!!!

Last night, they let Pamela go. Oh well...

BluBlood said:
Pamela was playing it safe on the men's team anyway. What exactly has she done? :shame:
Nada...did yall see how she was all no-nonsense...and she just knew she wasn't going to get fired. Her but was rude anyway. She doesn't make good manager.

have yall noticed that George and Carolyn have been more vocal this season.

I like George. He seems like one of those grumpy old men that you make fun of. :lol: Carolyn is tryna show that she can wear the big drawers too. :lol:

The lil short Stacy is a mess. Lil loud mouth. :lol:

CriTAUcal said:
I don't like her.

She is like a lil yapping dog. :lol:
I thought Pamela was gonna snatch a knot in her when she was walking around getting snacks while she was talking.

I don't know why, but for whatever reason, it's been hard for me to get excited or interested in this season's show. I saw the first episode and I haven't been able to catch it since then. But I feel like I haven't really missed much.

Jag-Tig said:
I don't know why, but for whatever reason, it's been hard for me to get excited or interested in this season's show. I saw the first episode and I haven't been able to catch it since then. But I feel like I haven't really missed much.
I've been hanging in there and last weeks episode was comical. Those dudes were totally out of their element. They were picking on the young dude from Havard. All in all this season aint that great...

I was so glad to see that he let Stacy (the short jewish girl) go!!

Even Trump said that she was starting to work his nerves! :lol:

I'm so happy that Mosaic won. They really won't let up on Andy. I thought he had a good idea from the jump. They kept talkin about make it sexy...what the heck? Sex sells a lot of things but not everything. Trump just cut to the chase and fired ole girl.

Just thought I'd bring this back up, too!

Tomorrow is the night Trump picks his Apprentice! The show starts at 8 p.m./ET on NBC.

If you've been watching, I think Kelly is going to take this easily!! :tup:
Jennifer is not that bright and doesn't have leadership skills.

CriTAUcal said:
Jennifer is not that bright and doesn't have leadership skills.

But she has a killer business mentality that you would need in that type of environment. That chick doesn't let anybody bully her!

SLT said:
But she has a killer business mentality that you would need in that type of environment.

She does? :confused: You see something that I haven't seen. :lol:

To me and from what I've seen is that she has brought very little (if any) to the table and has escaped many chances of getting eliminated. Which is how she made it to the Final Four. And the only reason I see how she made it to that level is that the other white chick didn't have corporate experience and didn't have a degree. And Kevin (black guy) just totally lacked experience and direction.

Her law degree has helped her. But I don't see her leading. She has been given assignments over major things that she should have monitored (being the project manager) or should have taken the responsibility herself. In my book, she's not the brightest.
Even last week, she made herself look like an arse when she met with the sponsors of that basketball event and she asked them what she thought they ought to be doing!!! :confused: WTH??? That made her look very incompetent, unorganized and basically lost!

CriTAUcal said:
She does? :confused: You see something that I haven't seen. :lol:

To me and from what I've seen is that she has brought very little (if any) to the table and has escaped many chances of getting eliminated. Which is how she made it to the Final Four. And the only reason I see how she made it to that level is that the other white chick didn't have corporate experience and didn't have a degree. And Kevin (black guy) just totally lacked experience and direction.

Her law degree has helped her. But I don't see her leading. She has been given assignments over major things that she should have monitored (being the project manager) or should have taken the responsibility herself. In my book, she's not the brightest.
Even last week, she made herself look like an arse when she met with the sponsors of that basketball event and she asked them what she thought they ought to be doing!!! :confused: WTH??? That made her look very incompetent, unorganized and basically lost!

I didn't say she was a good project manager. I said she doesn't let anybody bully her.

SLT said:
I didn't say she was a good project manager. I said she doesn't let anybody bully her.

If she sucks as a project manager on the challenges he gives, she will surely suck at running one of Trump's corporations. :lol:

Back