The New Season of The Apprentice

CriTAUcal

Do Good; Good Follows
Anybody plan on watching the new season and/or caught last night's first show?

I watched it on and off last season, but I think I'm going to keep up with this group. This looks to be an interesting group--- cut-throat and sharp. They've got some characters, too. And I can see already: That black sister (Stacie, I think that's her name) is not going to last; her group members already think she's too dramatic and probably deadweight. And the guy, Rah, probably won't last either.
Shouldn't trust any of them, but I really don't trust either of the project managers (Pamela and Bradford).

NBC is re-airing this show on Saturday for those who missed it and want to see it.

:jump: I saw it and it was off the chain. lol! The person who got axed really deserved it. I really don't see how the fellas lost on the challenge with making a new toy. That was funny.... :lol: So far with the tricks and tasks its a lil better. But with Stacie!!?? It's ashame that we give in to the stereotype that they want us to portray. So far she seems like a real Biotch!!! Or like Omarosa say's it's the editing.

Also, George & Carol have a lil more attitute this go round.

BayouBandit03 said:
Also, George & Carol have a lil more attitute this go round.

You caught that, too?!

I can already tell that Carol does not care for Pamela at all!

CriTAUcal said:
I can already tell that Carol does not care for Pamela at all!

Pamela has one of those abrassive personalities. When she made the comment about the kid's haircut she got on Carol's bad side, btw... it was jacked up. :lol: The sister, don't have a good read on her yet, she came off kinda ditzy all of a sudden toward the end. She better hope they don't lose an assignment before she makes positive contributions cause they've already made her the outsider. :mad: There's suppose to be 20 mins. never before seen on the re-air Sat. Hmmmmmmmm....

BayouBandit03 said:
:jump: But with Stacie!!?? It's ashame that we give in to the stereotype that they want us to portray. So far she seems like a real Biotch!!! Or like Omarosa say's it's the editing.

You are on point with that one. It looks like that they are trying to make every black female "Omarosa" and every black male "Kwame." I don't think that's fair, right, or good. Its a "sterotypical" ratings stunt designed to get the folks who think that way "to watch to see her get hers: but I have nothing against 'them' because I like the 'Kwame character.'"

Other than that aspect of it, I also think this year's show will be better.

Regards.

Y'all were right, George and Carolyn really are gettin fiestier. I gotta say I didn't see that firing coming until the very last minute.

I really don't like how they're making the sista, Stacie out to be the weakest link. That mess is personal, and they really just don't want her there.

Bradford was stupid for putting himself back in the position to get dismissed! :smh: His cockiness/over-confidence costed him and back fired. Oh well...
Ivana really should've been the one to get fired. Trump should've did a two-for-one in that boardroom.

Here we go again, this season, w/the black female being the hated one...how stereotypical of them. :smh:

CriTAUcal said:
I really don't like how they're making the sista, Stacie out to be the weakest link. That mess is personal, and they really just don't want her there.

Bradford was stupid for putting himself back in the position to get dismissed! :smh: His cockiness/over-confidence costed him and back fired. Oh well...
Ivana really should've been the one to get fired. Trump should've did a two-for-one in that boardroom.

Not only did it backfire on Bradford, but it backfired on Ivana. She was so sure that Stacie was gonna get fired...Serves her right.

Incipience said:
Not only did it backfire on Bradford, but it backfired on Ivana. She was so sure that Stacie was gonna get fired...Serves her right.

Yeah, that's really gonna cause more tension in that suite, which is exactly what they want for ratings.
This is a reality show, but the writers/producers decide on which direction they want this show to go. And they are making the black woman out to be the "loose cannon" one.
Stacie won't last long. Trump didn't want to fire Stacie last night; I could see that. But that may not be the case next time.

can anyone say dumb@$$?

bush_dunce.jpg
+
grin-d.gif
=
202_13.jpg

The really messed up part about Stacie was when everyone was in one room talking about her, then she walked in and everyone broke camp. None of them were woman enuff to tell her what they were talking about. I actually felt bad for the sister. But just like Trump said, her team don't like and she "peeped" it and held her head together.

So much for Bradford "not having to pack". :lmao: He'll get his clothes in a week.

CriTAUcal said:

I watched the re-run in CNBC lastnight. I was like :what: when Bradford revoked his exempt status...Did you see how everyone at first was :tdown: on Ivana then Ivana called the forum and theyu flipped on Stacie J. :shame: They are clichish. Stacie J. will be the next to go if they lose.

Now on the guys team...that woman sucks. She should be the next to go if they lose. She did not help them at all sell that icecream.

Well the sista (Stacie) got the boot early. All of the WITCHES on her team hated her and ganged up on her in the boardroom. Where was Omarosa when we needed her? Before Trump fired her, she should of said, "Hold up Mr Trump! I'm outta this joint!!!" :nod:

The editing for this particular show was pretty bad. It looked like they ganged up on Staci J but they didn't show what she did that was "so" terrible.
It was foul the way Trump called those broads back into the boardroom and let them gang rape Staci J. Whiney YT broads make my azz hurt. :tdown:

amethyst08 said:
The editing for this particular show was pretty bad. It looked like they ganged up on Staci J but they didn't show what she did that was "so" terrible.
It was foul the way Trump called those broads back into the boardroom and let them gang rape Staci J. Whiney YT broads make my azz hurt. :tdown:

On the Good Morning America show this morning....she said "Trump pulled a WIMP move".... Matt Lauer said "wimp?" ...she said "WIMP!" :rolly:

amethyst08 said:

It was. Saturday's repeat is supposed to show 15 additional minutes of board room action. They may try to get her on the van issue and not being able to fit all those cases of toothpaste in it in 3 minutes. But it all got to the event....I wonder how, hmmmmmmmmm :read:

I thought they were suppose to vote on who lost the mission for them. It was that other broad that was over the budget, not Stacy J. L, Trump has got to be a lil crazy himself to die his hairpiece. :xeye:

Counting the seconds before they gang up on the brotha.

Now that Stacie J. is gone they wont have her as a scapegoat as to why they lost the mission. I saw the episode where she "supposedly" flippedout and it wasn't scarey, it was strange. Them crac...er broads were like all scared of the nigg...black girl. :smh: That Maria and Ivana should have been in that boardroom.

Back