The More you know = less speculation...

Good deal for your school's athletics! As I have said before, with this kind of money you are about to embark upon, I can just see the SEC or one of the other power conferences expanding soon to include a JSU membership. I am so glad for you!
I wouldn’t say SEC but definitely CUSA, SUN BELT and maybe even AAC before SEC. but got to get some quality consistent wins under our belt or we will be another Vanderbilt. Loaded with money but an embarrassment to the conference..

why you attacking me, @96lioness is the one you should be hot with.
Hot with Lioness why? She supports the team which was far better in every single category than the team they played yesterday.

UAPB coaches > PV coaches
UAPB Special Teams > PV Special Teams
UAPB OL > *PV has no OL*
UAPB DL > *PV has no DL*
UAPB QB > *PV hasn't had a QB since 2009/2010*
UAPB APR 2020 > PV APR 2020 lol

I am not delusional but I fake "lie" lol pretending PV football is good or decent at times. All those advantages and resources PV has and this is the best effort it can muster? lol :D

I wouldn’t say SEC but definitely CUSA, SUN BELT and maybe even AAC before SEC. but got to get some quality consistent wins under our belt or we will be another Vanderbilt. Loaded with money but an embarrassment to the conference..
Vandy is there because of legacy and their academics LOL

First thing we have to do is increase enrollment. More students mean increases in athletics fees collected. Athletics is the front porch, and we have to use that to push OUR stories — individually as members and collectively as a conference. A lot of these upper-tier FCS and Group of Fives are heavily funded by student fees, mostly because they have larger enrollments that make it possible to generate more money atop of sponsorship deals and what not

Second, we have to adopt a strategy — individually and collectively — to increase budgets to increase staffing, broaden recruiting in all sports and improve facilities.

We needed a RB with some experience too. Kimo cut. Tyson out with an injury until 2022. Greg out with an injury until 2022. D Moultrie injured. We are playing with a walkon right now
When we land that kid named Brandon, we will be good. This RB from Liberty and him, can carry the load.

You other schools are beneath us. We should just allow you all to wallow in your filth.
Black Man Reaction GIF by Bernardson.com

The Prime Time Effect!!!
In this bill’s case ...
Not exactly. California and other states have either passed or are discussing measures in months prior to Mississippi signing off on it.
But Mississippi beat a lot of other Southern states to it.

In this bill’s case ...
Not exactly. California and other states have either passed or are discussing measures in months prior to Mississippi signing off on it.
Prime cause this bill to pass in the deep South as quick as it has. So La has a bill like this yet? Has it passed? What about Bama or Tx?

Prime cause this bill to pass in the deep South as quick as it has. So La has a bill like this yet? Has it passed? What about Bama or Tx?

Not in all of those states yet. Those states will drag their feet until it’s perceived that the kids will go to states where they can get compensated for their likeness.

I commend Prime for adding some oomph to the push to get it through in Mississippi.

Hell, they gotta get through the voter restriction bills and legal weed bills in Texas and Louisiana before getting to this topic LOL

In this bill’s case ...

Prime definitely got it rolling for Mississippi. Met with Reeves a few months back to discuss it.

Back