The Lincoln Project 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

121093632_394584571545909_8090771253428378340_o.jpg

Then their founder said this ...

"Rick Wilson: The easiest way in the world for a Republican strategist to make money right now is to shut up and say nice things about Donald Trump. So clearly, we're in the wrong line of work."

The grift has been good.

Then their founder said this ...

"Rick Wilson: The easiest way in the world for a Republican strategist to make money right now is to shut up and say nice things about Donald Trump. So clearly, we're in the wrong line of work."

The grift has been good.
Easy money making ads that only appeal to the already convicted just to go back to being the same Republicans who created this moment when Trump is out of office, only this time with financial and social capital from Democrats. Then again, I've never accused Democrats of being smart or strategic.

Easy money making ads that only appeal to the already convicted just to go back to being the same Republicans who created this moment when Trump is out of office, only this time with financial and social capital from Democrats. Then again, I've never accused Democrats of being smart or strategic.

These same strategists, who are now fighting the good fight, claimed they didn't know how pervasive racism was in the Republican party. LOL!

And we're supposed to just roll with them because they produce a bunch of ads most millennials with a TikTok account can?

The Lincoln Project is playing the gullible for money.

These same strategists, who are now fighting the good fight, claimed they didn't know how pervasive racism was in the Republican party. LOL!

And we're supposed to just roll with them because they produce a bunch of ads most millennials with a TikTok account can?

The Lincoln Project is playing the gullible for money.
Yep, and I only have but so much people for people volunteering to be schemed.

I figured people would eventually get the game after they made that statement about how the no one should be nominated for the Supreme Court until after the election only for the founder to immediately express his support for Barrett, but alas we're still here.

Russia and Iran are involved in the election

This administration just said that they were not involved but now we know that they are!

Also they failed to announce that the proud boys are part of the emails.
:nono2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back