The Jada Smith Stuff

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dear Will Smith,

"Run Run Run!"

"As Fast as You Can!"

"Get out of there!"

"Go!"

"Git!"
They are just doing Hollywood. 😂 Folks today are just wide open. I have learned what Jada and Will are doing is the same as many of our friends and family members. I have been surprised to learn the amount of people who are in open marriages now. I have a partner who just got married and his wife likes girls too. The killing part is he goes out and find them for her. The key is he gets to sleep with other women with her, but he also gets to get his own side piece. She gets to sleep with other women. 😂 Man it's some crazy stuff going on out here in these streets. I don't want no part of it. 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They are just doing Hollywood. Folks today are just wide open. I have learned what Jada and Will are doing is the same as many of our friends and family members. I have been surprised to learn the amount of people who are in open marriages now. I have a partner who just got married and his wife likes girls too. The killing part is he goes out and find them for her. The key is he gets to sleep with other women with her, but he also gets to get his own side piece. She gets to sleep with other women. Man it's some crazy stuff going on out here in these streets. I don't want no part of it.
Well, I agree that what they are doing is common. I actually have no problem with what couples do behind closed doors just as long as they are happy and at peace with it. As I mentioned and as others have agreed in this thread, no doubt being as high profile and as spotlight as they are, the gossip media will keep business out there.,,,

My surprise is really about Jada. I'm trying to remember, when did she first come on the scene? Was it A Different World? Menace? Maybe she just simply evolved and changed. I used to think of her as being cool and down to earth. She seemed to be different. Yet over the years, any points she had with me is completely gone.

I thought she still knew the code. I mean, in a fewest words, she has put too much of her business out there. Just too much....If I were Will, I would not won't any more to do with her at this point. #sheesh

She is a hood rat from Baltimore. Will is the Russell Wilson guy who saved her. 😂 From the street committee Will was wide open and messed her head up with all the chicks he was hitting. He is just getting what he put out. He was hitting some nice chicks in Hollywood too.

Well, I agree that what they are doing is common. As I mentioned and as others have agreed in this thread, no doubt being as high profile and as spotlight as they are, the gossip media will keep business out there.,,,

My surprise is really about Jada. I'm trying to remember, when did she first come on the scene? Was it A Different World? Menace? Maybe she just simply evolved and changed. I used to think of her as being cool and down to earth. She seemed to be different. Yet over the years, any points she had with me is completely gone.

I thought she still knew the code. I mean, in a fewest words, she has put too much of her business out there. Just too much....If I were Will, I would not won't any more to do with her at this point. #sheesh

What has she done now

250217736_10103397043011104_7460299742682340293_n.jpg

They are just doing Hollywood. 😂 Folks today are just wide open. I have learned what Jada and Will are doing is the same as many of our friends and family members. I have been surprised to learn the amount of people who are in open marriages now. I have a partner who just got married and his wife likes girls too. The killing part is he goes out and find them for her. The key is he gets to sleep with other women with her, but he also gets to get his own side piece. She gets to sleep with other women. 😂 Man it's some crazy stuff going on out here in these streets. I don't want no part of it. 😂

I used to date a chick like that. Brought her to the Bayou Classic one year and she was trying to get with a female that post on this board. Part of me knows that they got together I just don't have proof. It's just something my ex said.

Back