The Jada Smith Stuff

Blacknbengal

My feelings about this Will and Jada thing have gone back and forth.

I understand infidelity happens. Men and women cheat. I understand the desire to fight for your marriage. To stay together despite betrayal and disappointment.

However, my mind keeps going back to "the heart of her husband doth safely trust in her" and "she will do him good and not evil all the days of her life". A few words from one of the most beautiful passages of scripture in the Bible. That describing a Virtuous Woman.

Trust. Do good and not evil. Be trustworthy. Do good and not evil. Both of you.

If we can't expect exclusivity - within an environment of mutual love, trust, respect, and consideration - then what's the point of being married?

Some people have outsmarted themselves. Cheated themselves and each other out of what really could have been a truly special relationship. And are now trying to defraud me by getting me to believe this sham of a relationship is a new model for how marriages should be.

They can sell it to somebody else.

I'm not buying.
They played all you all.

The Founder

My feelings about this Will and Jada thing have gone back and forth.

I understand infidelity happens. Men and women cheat. I understand the desire to fight for your marriage. To stay together despite betrayal and disappointment.

However, my mind keeps going back to "the heart of her husband doth safely trust in her" and "she will do him good and not evil all the days of her life". A few words from one of the most beautiful passages of scripture in the Bible. That describing a Virtuous Woman.

Trust. Do good and not evil. Be trustworthy. Do good and not evil. Both of you.

If we can't expect exclusivity - within an environment of mutual love, trust, respect, and consideration - then what's the point of being married?

Some people have outsmarted themselves. Cheated themselves and each other out of what really could have been a truly special relationship. And are now trying to defraud me by getting me to believe this sham of a relationship is a new model for how marriages should be.

They can sell it to somebody else.

I'm not buying.
You got damn right!!!

SUJagFan

I'm trying to figure out why are grown folks mad at Will and Jada? I mean let's be real. They are grown. Obviously most grown folks haven't either read the Bible they follow or don't understand it. What they're doing is not new.
Mad?

Man, nobody is mad at Will and Jada. Nothing they say or do is relevant to my life.

I've seen people on social media say their relationship or the way they handle their relationship should be an example for other couples to live by. Seen lots of people say their relationship is "goals".

My goals in a relationship are quite different. What I expect from myself, my spouse, and the principles I base them on are apparently quite different from Will and Jada's. You and everybody else that regularly reads this site know that I'm going to stand on those principles like a rock.

It doesn't matter that the behavior is common. Could happen to anyone.

We're quick to forget - as the old folks would say - that old landmark. Want to think that a new way is better. But, the pain and hurt in Will's eyes - although he had done it too - I bet he wished he could replace it with a woman he could trust. A woman he could respect. I'm quite sure Jada would also want the same thing if she really had a choice - a man she could trust. A man she could respect. Stolen waters are sweet as the saying goes. Pleasant even. But there is a price to be paid. Consequences to be had.

One consequence is to be looking like an ass in front of the whole world while your wife looks you in the eye and tells you about an "entanglement" with another man while you try to hold it together. Knowing you're equally guilty.

Goals?

Not for me.

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
OK Cee, we get your point LOL.

All of this could have been squashed if they just left it alone. Don't acknowledge it and he would have had his 2 seconds and it would be gone.

The Founder

OK Cee, we get your point LOL.

All of this could have been squashed if they just left it alone. Don't acknowledge it and he would have had his 2 seconds and it would be gone.
I think Jada wanted the attention for her red table mess. My wife mentioned that we don't see the oldest son making waves. He is real chill. That's the difference in mothers.